India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

E-Flings = Cheating ?? (Page 2)

enigmatic_zephy IF-Sizzlerz
enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 4:07am | IP Logged
I say how about first hand experience... I am ready to offer you my flirting services CM.. LOL

Ok on a serious note...here, you talk..and talk...and create this imaginary sense / personality of someone with whom you talk..

How is that even cheating..?!

And anyway, nothing beats actual physical presence in case of humans..

So if you are in a relationship, and if you are happy...at max you would engage in e-flirting..which is cool..and you wouldn;t be here 24 hrs a day..

If you get way too personal with someone..to reach a stage where you end up questioning your feelings about a virtual ID..and lets say you are in a relationship..then its pretty obvious..you are not happy in the real wrld relationship...so wake up call, the real life relationship is anyway not worth it...

And then ofcourse the third possibility...maybe you were born to inspire Kjo.. of this new age romance saga...mile chat kiya, aur pyaar ho gaya..lol ( You have got mail!)

And lastly... these internet romances more often than not are two desperate lonely people..who are so deluded to not recognize that they freaking know nothing about the other person..he/she very well be fabricating a whole fake world...so again not cheating and its fine..because desperate, lonely, dleuded people are good at finding things to mess up their life with and hence 7 samundar paar ka romance is well lesser of all evils..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

love_6_packsDiva-In-ArmorChameli_billi.Sad.But.True.

hit_homerun Senior Member
hit_homerun
hit_homerun

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CestMoi

What is your take on E-Flings especially when one is involved in a relationship out in the real world. Do you think it is cheating on one's partner with a virtual identity. And where would you draw the line in terms of feelings, involvement and time.

I shall input my thoughts as we go along. So please discuss away, I would love to hear what is your take on E-Flings and if you would call it cheating considering one isn't single.

And what good is the partner , if he/she can't keep the other busy enough from flirting online ? TongueLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Diva-In-Armorenigmatic_zephy

hit_homerun Senior Member
hit_homerun
hit_homerun

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:57am | IP Logged
To be honest , this is pretty serious . It was just two days ago i guess, when i read that article . The lover told his girl that he would love her for life . And the girl waited for days when he would finally do so offline . An when he didn't , she was off ... Forever ! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Diva-In-Armor

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 7:46am | IP Logged

Some friendly flirting, whether in real life or virtual by nature is completely natural and normal even if you are in a committed relationship. There is a difference between flirting with the intent to hook up, get something more and just flirting in a friendly, teasing manner. It becomes cheating only when you want more, blur your boundaries or cross them. Boundaries can vary from couple to couple.

If you can comfortably tell you significant other about flirting and be open about things like how you find someone cute, or how someone always hits on you, or how you spend time with a flirtatious friend – then you should be fine. However, if you feel the need to hide, lie, deceive or if you suffer guilty pangs and discomfort – then you have a problem. You're probably crossing that line between being faithful and cheating.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

love_6_packsDiva-In-Armor-Aarya-McNinja.Sad.But.True.baz786enigmatic_zephynishu786Mallika-E-BhaisI_M_SultaN

-Aarya- IF-Dazzler
-Aarya-
-Aarya-

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
How different are mental affairs vs physical affairs? Aren't they both considered cheating...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Diva-In-Armorbaz786

Diva-In-Armor Goldie

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Diva-In-Armor Goldie

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

peridot.

enigmatic_zephy IF-Sizzlerz
enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CestMoi

Originally posted by enigmatic_zephy

I say how about first hand experience... I am ready to offer you my flirting services CM.. LOL

You keep changing your seats every other day. One day you are a dudette and the next a dude. Now how am I supposed to have a fling with you when you aren't even sure of your own gender LOL

I rather hit on a girl than someone who doesn't know what he or she is LOLLOL

As for the rest, later man, don't know why I opened a topic when I have tons on my plate, silly me. But I have full faith on DMians that they will carry on the discussion. It seems like we do have two sides already to have a good discussion on it.

I know who I am...I just don't tell..people assume what they want to... and the play along..its fun to see their reactions.. LOL

Edited by enigmatic_zephy - 15 August 2013 at 11:59am

Diva-In-Armor

Go to top