Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

lol now you are cheating yourselves. πŸ˜† Having an e-fling is cheating. Stepping out and thinking of your coworkers when you can be spending time fantasizing about your girlfriend is cheating. Walking on the street and looking at the babe's legs is cheating. One way or the other, it's cheating. Cheater cocks, that's what people are. That is why the non-cheating question one should be asking is not whether it's cheating, but rather how bad, how intolerable, how inexcusable... how adulterated, how x-rated it all is. πŸ˜† There is cheating, and then there is cheating. All cheating are not created equal... that's the pointπŸ˜†

^πŸ˜†...Just wanna say, cheating is a choice... Not a mistake.😊
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

lol now you are cheating yourselves. πŸ˜† Having an e-fling is cheating. Stepping out and thinking of your coworkers when you can be spending time fantasizing about your girlfriend is cheating. Walking on the street and looking at the babe's legs is cheating. One way or the other, it's cheating. Cheater cocks, that's what people are. That is why the non-cheating question one should be asking is not whether it's cheating, but rather how bad, how intolerable, how inexcusable... how adulterated, how x-rated it all is. πŸ˜† There is cheating, and then there is cheating. All cheating are not created equal... that's the pointπŸ˜†

point.!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prometeus

^πŸ˜†...Just wanna say, cheating is a choice... Not a mistake.😊

lol now you are getting into questions of choice and free will. Show a guy a sexy female and i'll show you where free will goes unwillingly for a walk... no choice thereπŸ˜†

also, even when there's cheating by choice, there's different shades... all the way from minor indiscretions to gunah, paap, and ultimately ghor paap. πŸ˜† You got to be Apple Pie to have not ever cheated, and even there one can die with all the calories.. πŸ˜†
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

lol now you are getting into questions of choice and free will. Show a guy a sexy female and i'll show you where free will goes unwillingly for a walk... no choice thereπŸ˜†

also, even when there's cheating by choice, there's different shades... all the way from minor indiscretions to gunah, paap, and ultimately ghor paap. πŸ˜† You got to be Apple Pie to have not ever cheated, and even there one can die with all the calories.. πŸ˜†

hahaha...πŸ˜†...Yaa ek beautiful phool ko dheka tho... everybody try to smell itπŸ˜‰...but some situation,temptation and common sense are having one hell of a battle...so we have to choose the right things at right time...πŸ˜ƒ

nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

There may be temptations,not ruling out the possibility...but if one is really in committed relationship, then they can overcome any temptation. 

I agree no relationship can ever be perfect,but i guess it's imperfections that keeps a relationship on it's toes,making the couple work as a team in keeping relationship open,happy & healthy.

Admiring good look of any female is not wrong IMO & it's definitely not cheating,but it should be nothing more than that. Losing your partner for infatuation is not best idea.

A person has to be really weak or unhappy with his relationship to fall into temptation & cheat his partner & ruin a good relationship.

Well,there are all sorts of men. One don't need to be an Apple pie to be loyal πŸ˜†. You can't put every men in same category πŸ˜†.

Most importantly,if a guy respect his partner & value his relationship...he will never cheat,doesn't matter how strong is temptation.

Edit - typo
Edited by nishu786 - 10 years ago

@Bold: Hahaha, but too bad there isn't much space in the title to fit all of that πŸ˜†

Anyways, I agree and as many have pointed out it depends from person to person and what boundaries they have in their relationship. For some friendly flirting might be considered healthy while for others probably not.

So how about you tell us what sorta boundaries you have or may want in your relationship when it comes to cheating ?

Edited by CestMoi - 10 years ago
Originally posted by: .Dr3viL.

*Shruti* is this you? πŸ˜³ 

You can call me anything you like, what's in a name after all πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

It's like watching po*n. Some people get off on it. But in any case, I don't see why you'd flirt online when you're in a relationship in real life. How's online "romance" fulfilling in any way? Its just temporary insanity and time pass. It does not even compare to the real thing. So yea I don't get it but I'm willing to bracket it into the same category as watching po*n. I wouldn't say it's cheating necessarily unless of course my S/O was planning to meet that person in real life and take it up a notch. If its just limited to online, I have no issues. I used to be a very jealous person once but I've mellowed down. Perhaps, this is another reason for my answer as well.

@Bold: Agreed

As for bracketing it under po*n Hmmm. Here's a question, do emotions get involved while watching po*n ? I mean there are many who would object or take offense if one indulges in po*n while in a solid relationship. But that's a different debate all together. And end of the day, as many mentioned, it all depends on one's boundaries and what seems excusable for a couple.

As for online fling, let's choose a concrete example: Someone who is married, but has a full fledged affair with someone online, from chatting away in the most intimate manner for months while the husband or wife has no clue of it whatsoever. Would you call this cheating or intolerable or something that is limited to online.

-Aarya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ek.Banjaara

I dissent here. It can be gaffe and person could get carried away just by infatuation but then if he  wakes up  and stops to go deep in it, it s called mistake. but if he does not stop, it will be called cheating. Every now and then  we ourselves don't know where we are going. So despite of  it is cheating, it s not by choice. It could be by mistake as well

Why would you place yourself in a situation in which you would be bound to make this kind of "mistake" in the first place?

And may be the person's choice to cheat  was a mistake but not an accident...

Edited by -Aarya- - 10 years ago
BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

yeah, having an e-fling is bad, really bad. It's like having physical sex with just an immaculate twist to it, no?πŸ˜› Cheating, all cheating, no difference, right?πŸ˜†
Edited by BirdieNumNum - 10 years ago