Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

Diva-In-Armor

Goldie

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

love_6_packsperidot.hit_homerunBazigarILoveDramaMcNinjaAutumn_Roseenigmatic_zephyHashiBooOnepoundChic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "E-Flings = Cheating ??" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Hey, Mulan! Welcome to the section. :) First things first, who do you have these e-feelings for? LOL

Just kidding! If you wouldn't do it in person, don't do it online. There are real people behind these virtual IDs, and it does not take very long to bring the virtual world out into the real world. Also, there is a very gray area between harmless flirting and flings/cheating. If you wouldn't be okay with your partner doing it, don't do it yourself either. 

Last thing - whatever you do, DON'T do it on a forum like this. There are plenty of online dating sites that are far more secure (well, maybe). But either way, be careful. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Diva-In-ArmorILoveDramaFreshDaisybaz786nishu786HashiBoo-Eris-

Diva-In-Armor

Goldie

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 7:47pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

enigmatic_zephyHashiBoo

maha2us

IF-Dazzler

maha2us

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
CestMoi, Definitely it is cheating when someone with partner does E-flings. There is no harmless and harmful flings as flings are definitely flings both for men and women. How the person behind the E-identity feels does the casual fling person care? When a person goes for fling, it has to be with another person. If the E-partner finds the flinging person has cheated, how he/she would react if he/she believed he/she is getting genuine love? Who is the source of anyone's love is not something we can control. When any person is loving to himself/herself, he/she would behave maturely and wouldn't go for casual flings. And if the person who feels cheated takes recourse to drinking or any other drastic steps, who is responsible? In this World, love is at premium and there are persons online who had been ridiculed by parents and siblings and they believe they get love from the E-boyfriend/E-girlfriend, how would that person feel once he learns the person who E-loved him/her has really cheated him/her? Playing with another person has to be avoided always as it can have dangerous consequences.

What I learn is whenever I am having interaction with someone else, I have to practice being more caring, compassionate, gentle, tender and understanding to myself and the other person also. We all know how much the rejection from boyfriend/girlfriend hurts when one of them for no fault of the other ends the relationship with the other person.

Edited by maha2us - 14 August 2013 at 8:19pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Diva-In-Armorbaz786

nishu786

IF-Sizzlerz

nishu786

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Nice topic...

I agree with WA,one should know the fine line between harmless flirting & flings.

Every relationship is based on trust. If anyone is in serious relationship in real world,they shouldn't be involved in flirting in virtual world. It's same as cheating on your partner in real world. 

I will like to add,if anyone believes in harmless flirting,still they should not keep their partner in dark about it. Never leave space for misunderstanding in the first place. 

If you love someone,then never even think of doing anything which will upset them or complicate things.

What's even worse is that some people take these flirtation beyond the virtual world. That can be really scary.

Finally,One should never forget about one word "Integrity"- *doing right thing even when no one is watching*.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

baz786HashiBooFreshDaisy

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CestMoi

Well, since you are the first one to comment, I say I have e-feelings for you LOLLOL

On a serious note, this site is filled with people going all out and getting involved. What can I say, I keep my ears open and hear all sorts of gossips Wink

And I agree with you there, harmless flirting with no strings attached seems considerably healthy especially if one is single ready to mingle, but would you call it cheating if you have a partner out there in the real world waiting with a bouquet of flowers in his or her hand ??

What is wrong with all the girls on this forum? There are plenty of men around here as well! LOL

Hearing all sorts of gossip? You sure haven't been around the forum long enough for that, now have you, new member? LOL

Back to the topic - yes, I would call it cheating. But only because if I caught him doing the same, I'd dump his sorry ass! Generally speaking, my thing is- if you have to ask, the answer is probably no.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Diva-In-Armorbaz786HashiBoo

Diva-In-Armor

Goldie

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:04am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

baz786

Diva-In-Armor

Goldie

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:08am | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Go to top