India-Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year
Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

Yuvreen- The Magical Bond

Supernatural_10 IF-Addictz
Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Both Yuvraj and Suvreen have an amazing magical bond with one another... Both disliked one another in the beginning always had fights loved their cute fights...They eventually became best friends... Both were with one another in every problem they dealt will all problems together... Yuvreen have an great understanding level.. Both eventually fell in love... Yuvreen love each other unconditionally they can do anything for each others happiness both are there for one another... Yuvreen love is true and pure they have an magical bonding which no other couple has in SG.

Love Yuvreen they are the cutest and magical Jodi ever... They are perfect for one another they compliment each other very well.

The way Yuvraj calls Suvreen topper it's just too cute I love the Cheetha Topper Jodi.

Both Smriti and Shivin have done an amazing job playing Suvreen and Yuvraj no one could of done it better than them.

So all Yuvreen fans do comment and share your views 

Edited by Anam Ali - 14 August 2013 at 8:55pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ringroses_ankiniha_rikaMeherSehgalsujairohitJustMySelfShivuNozzie-ParAnJas-Badtameez_Dil

ShivuNozzie IF-Sizzlerz
ShivuNozzie
ShivuNozzie

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
lovely topic anam :D 
Yuvreen are truly magical. they can't be compared. both are perfect together. Shivin & Smiriti have sizzling chemistry, since the beginning of SG till now, love every yuvreen scene <3 your right, yuvreen have been through a lot, loved their journey together. their bond and understanding is special. yuvi-suvi's friendship is too cute, and adore their relationship. yuvreen have defined true friendship and true love. and that growing together and understanding each other can happen.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sujairohitSupernatural_10

Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .S.i.m.r.a.n.

Yuvreen are truly magical. they can't be compared. both are perfect together. Shivin & Smiriti have sizzling chemistry, since the beginning of SG till now, love every yuvreen scene <3 your right, yuvreen have been through a lot, loved their journey together. their bond and understanding is special. yuvi-suvi's friendship is too cute, and adore their relationship. yuvreen have defined true friendship and true love. and that growing together and understanding each other can happen.

Glad you like the topic i haven't posted any Yuvreen topic in ages so I thought I will do it today 
Totally agreed SImran Yuvreen have sizzling chemistry love their expressions also everything about Yuvreen is just perfect.. Yeah I wish I had an relationship like Yuvreen it's that amazing.. Hope cvs give us more yuvreen scenes They are the cutest and adorable Jodi ever 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivuNozzie

ShivuNozzie IF-Sizzlerz
ShivuNozzie
ShivuNozzie

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anam Ali

Glad you like the topic i haven't posted any Yuvreen topic in ages so I thought I will do it today
Totally agreed SImran Yuvreen have sizzling chemistry love their expressions also everything about Yuvreen is just perfect.. Yeah I wish I had an relationship like Yuvreen it's that amazing.. Hope cvs give us more yuvreen scenes They are the cutest and adorable Jodi ever

I wish to have a relationship like yuvreen too Anam
So true their the cutest and also have that magic <3

Supernatural_10

sujairohit IF-Dazzler
sujairohit
sujairohit

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Very nice topic.Totally agree with you Yuvraj and Suvreen are perfect for each other.Shivin and Smiriti suit the role to T.

ShivuNozzieSupernatural_10

JustMySelf IF-Rockerz
JustMySelf
JustMySelf

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
yes a bond that did not devlop over night..it ws slow bt steady n gradual..they understood each other 1st n then moved 4m friendship to love..they r made 4 each other..two best friends hv bcum lovers..nothing better than this n hope no devil evil wd cum between themAngry

sujairohitSupernatural_10

Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Anam Ali

I wish to have a relationship like yuvreen too Anam
So true their the cutest and also have that magic <3

Hopefully we get life partner same as Yuvraj 
Yeah now we should get lots of yuvreen scenes cvs best listen to us
Yuvreen are the cutest and magical Jodi ever Heart
Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujairohit

Very nice topic.Totally agree with you Yuvraj and Suvreen are perfect for each other.Shivin and Smiriti suit the role to T.

Yeah Yuvreen are a match made in heaven and Shiviti have played them perfectly 

sujairohit

Go to top