Jodha Akbar

war of the roses

shesherkobita IF-Dazzler
shesherkobita
shesherkobita

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Jalal: "I can take your head off in front of your family, sweetheart!"
Jodha probably thinking "not if I can take yours off first, honeybun"

Jodha Akbar feeds my sadistic side completely. Anyone remember War of the Roses or Mr and Mrs Smith?  I am so thrilled to relive that aspect of romance again.  Tongue 
I wonder how far Jodha and Jalal will take it? Their one-up war is such a pleasure to watch, even though their lethal verbal Tango is very similar to a mating dance of Flamingos!  Embarrassed 

Hope you like the modified poem...

In The War of the Roses, my true love gave to me: 

Numerous traps a flying,
clueless fiance (Suryaban) dying, 
piles of rules breaking, 
all the walls a shaking, 
lots of broken swords & (kursi) chairs, 
tumbling down the stairs, 
five broken teeth, 
four fractured bones, 
three cracked ribs, 
two wrecked chariots, 
burnt stomach & heart I love you , comprendi? 

here's your favorite pigeon, cooked in Biriani!   Twisted Evil 

ps: it's a fun post, don't take it seriously. 

Edited by shesherkobita - 14 August 2013 at 6:19pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

l-NiklausFan-lStar_girlSuper Kool.FemmeFatale.riyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
sabi EmbarrassedHug...

ROFL...

Finally they made the emperor busy on chili stuff ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shesherkobita

shesherkobita IF-Dazzler
shesherkobita
shesherkobita

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

sabi EmbarrassedHug...

ROFL...

Hay Riya... Hug
made a post on IF after eons! Well JA is irresistible Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Star_girlriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shesherkobita

sabi EmbarrassedHug...

ROFL...

Hay Riya... Hug
... yup was happy to see ur post here...Embarrassed... The members here in JA forum are Thumbs Up

Yes JA is irresistible Embarrassed... buddy whos that in ur dp Confused

Edited by riyya6 - 14 August 2013 at 6:24pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shesherkobitaStar_girl

shesherkobita IF-Dazzler
shesherkobita
shesherkobita

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 6:35pm | IP Logged

sabi EmbarrassedHug...

ROFL...

Hay Riya... Hug
... yup was happy to see ur post here...Embarrassed... The members here in JA forum are Thumbs Up

That's Joya Bhaduri ( before she became Joya Bachchan, AB's wife) from one of my fav movies Abhimaan.  I only hang around IPK forum on IF... Otherwise you know where I live Wink

riyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 6:38pm | IP Logged

sabi EmbarrassedHug...

ROFL...

Hay Riya... Hug

That's Joya Bhaduri ( before she became Joya Bachchan, AB's wife) from one of my fav movies Abhimaan.  I only hang around IPK forum on IF... Otherwise you know where I live Wink
...Yup i know wer i can find you Wink thats another irresistible place Embarrassed...

Im used to see ASR photo as ur DP LOL

shesherkobita

shesherkobita IF-Dazzler
shesherkobita
shesherkobita

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 7:02pm | IP Logged

sabi EmbarrassedHug...

ROFL...

Hay Riya... Hug

...Yup i know wer i can find you Wink thats another irresistible place Embarrassed...

I still belong to ASR ( BS)  Embarrassed   Rajat is awesome but he is too young for me ... One less competition will be good for everyone! I have had Joya as DP for awhile now ( on IF) Those ASR / BS ones I change everyday ... Can't get enough of him! 

Paridhi is such a pleasant surprise... She has the face of the beauties of yesteryears ... Like Madhubala or Meena Kumari...   Loved how she kept on gritting her teeth and saying " you can't scare me" ... You could feel her tremble with rage because of the false accusations! Clap

riyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 7:12pm | IP Logged

sabi EmbarrassedHug...

ROFL...

Hay Riya... Hug

I still belong to ASR ( BS)  Embarrassed   Rajat is awesome but he is too young for me ... One less competition will be good for everyone! I have had Joya as DP for awhile now ( on IF) Those ASR / BS ones I change everyday ... Can't get enough of him! 

Paridhi is such a pleasant surprise... She has the face of the beauties of yesteryears ... Like Madhubala or Meena Kumari...   Loved how she kept on gritting her teeth and saying " you can't scare me" ... You could feel her tremble with rage because of the false accusationsClap
...U change everyday... cool LOL... seems like BS have no less competition Embarrassed... I agree Rajat is awesome... i have never watch his perious show but this guy is something... He can really act... im still going strong with Arshi DP, though of changing it to JA but still my hearts say leave it LOL...

Paridi i like her... tbh at the beginning i dun like her much but she has def improve and going good now... Yaar who is this madhunala / meenakumari Confused...

For rajat Tokas & paridi sharma for potraying Jodha & Akhbar Clap

This is my view on yday epi:-

Both Jalal & Jodha are an interesting character... but i really have problem with how they are being potray ATM... for me there is inconsistent in the track... Sudden hatred... Sudden plead... Then sudden anger back.. etc... i would prefer if hare track, make it hate... then slowly change it to next stage. i get confuse with hatred then it turned into nothing like asking for help. I find it as disturbance. Suddenly bathing him... LOL even though i liked the scene Wink... then now chili scene...

For me it shows both Jodha & jalal at fault. Dun jalal knows that the person who prepares the food needs to taste it first Maham anga being there was she not suppose to test the food.I fail to understand how he is accusing Jodha. N jodha i fail to understand why she did show any sign of pity looking at her husband state... or mayb she did not notice it as being blinded by hatred only and not want to look anything further...Im aware both are in longgerheads n no wrong in Jalal thinking that jodha did it for taking revenge. Here i feel the is surely no trust n understanding in both... But as an emperor wat he should have done is get the matter investigated ... Bas LOL... Now emperor busy with chili issue with his wife Shocked...

the hilarious moment when meenawati aka hyperwati address Jalal as javaisa n when Jodha hug her mum Jalal was like all get ur hug except me ROFL

prachi153

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index