Amita ka Amit
Amita ka Amit

Amit's feelings today

Ishrafanno1 Goldie
Ishrafanno1
Ishrafanno1

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Hello Forumwasiyon,

After watching the dhamakedar singing debut by our Amit Romantic Shah, we saw some drama brewing slowly in the episodes to come. Thanks Cvs what a wonderful episode and acting by each and every actor was commendable!

This is a very typical tendency of a human nature specially when our spouse praises another guy or a girl you do feel a bit jealous. I though about it for while wondering if I should start a post or no but I guessed there are a lot of people including me who have gone through what Amit was feeling. Amit Shah went through a lot of emotion today after he hears Amu praise Siddhant.

What do you guys think? what do you think he is feeling and how do you think our Amita and Amit will overcome this. Cvs might have their own plan of action but that does not stop us from using our imagination. So let me start and looking forward to your comments.

Amit suddenly felt very possessive, hurt and jealous. Possessive and jealous, because his wife is praising another guy. Hurt, because he feels that he had put all the efforts to see his wife happy and Siddhant took all the credit.  this is what I think dearies, I may be wrong but this is my POV. And how they should solve the problem, Amit needs to have an heart to heart with Amita or there could be another airport style drama just before the dance. Maha episode in the making.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

guy3Annu92machar13rishonarachelaanaya16_Divya_

aanaya16 IF-Dazzler
aanaya16
aanaya16

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akafan

Hello Forumwasiyon,

After watching the dhamakedar singing debut by our Amit Romantic Shah, we saw some drama brewing slowly in the episodes to come. Thanks Cvs what a wonderful episode and acting by each and every actor was commendable!

This is a very typical tendency of a human nature specially when our spouse praises another guy or a girl you do feel a bit jealous. I though about it for while wondering if I should start a post or no but I guessed there are a lot of people including me who have gone through what Amit was feeling. Amit Shah went through a lot of emotion today after he hears Amu praise Siddhant.

What do you guys think? what do you think he is feeling and how do you think our Amita and Amit will overcome this. Cvs might have their own plan of action but that does not stop us from using our imagination. So let me start and looking forward to your comments.

Amit suddenly felt very possessive, hurt and jealous. Possessive and jealous, because his wife is praising another guy. Hurt, because he feels that he had put all the efforts to see his wife happy and Siddhant took all the credit.  this is what I think dearies, I may be wrong but this is my POV. And how they should solve the problem, Amit needs to have an heart to heart with Amita or there could be another airport style drama just before the dance. Maha episode in the making.
agree...usakee jagah mai bhee hoti to mai bhee yahee sochati...but thoda jyada sochane ke i realised kee jo cheez hamari hai usape hume vishwas hona chahiye...kee wo aakhir tak tumhari hee rahegi...but ammu kee bhee galti hai why she gave all credit to sidharth...aur jisne usake liye itna kuch kiya...use i mean amit ko kuch bhee credit nahee diya???  why?...i think ammmu ne  amit ko full confidence me lene chahiye  aur problem solve karni chahiye

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

guy3

Annu92 Senior Member
Annu92
Annu92

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
good post...Thumbs Up

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top