Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

EX-PATI NAHIN, SIRF PATI MORON! (Page 5)

CrazyCryztal IF-Dazzler
CrazyCryztal
CrazyCryztal

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Awesome post !!

logic ??? ROFL ROFL
it has a different meaning in bhai's dictionary...or better...his dictionary lacks this word !!

He is as stupid as the most stupid person can be !!

And yes we cannot tolerate bhai nd madhu in one frame unless it is madhu killing that bhai..

Talking abt bhai reminds me of his dressing sense in the last epi..
omg !! ROFL
That colourful bhai, his colourful intention and moreover his colourful dressing sense ROFL

I hope he is not a chameleon that none can see him even when he roams in open ??

Again no logic !! 

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 7:25am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
sp110 IF-Dazzler
sp110
sp110

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 7:27am | IP Logged
this dirty man is still saying with confidence.."Ex-pati"..that is his big folly..he never knows what RK has in his mind..i am waiting for the day  when RK will play his cards and make him handcuffed and that too for a long journey behind bars
sayanti_ashiuv IF-Rockerz
sayanti_ashiuv
sayanti_ashiuv

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
omg what?ShockedShockedShocked he donned a hoodie??OuchLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL lolz..have stopped watching the show, so i really m unaware of bhai's everyday new anticsLOLLOLLOL awesome post kashishClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Booteefool

wish they were smokin weed...than the track actually would've made senseTongue
they be on some other crazy shyytt...like crack!!ROFL

May be u r right.. But the moral of the story is that this track is not making sense at all..
cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by armummy

nice post kashish ...the lecherous villain trying to act smart with help of qayanat aka cvs but sttill fall flat everywhere ...

Thanks armummy.. 
take my word.. He is just jinxed.. He will always fall flat in whatever he tries to do.. Big smile
CVs have tried almost everything... And he fails to impress each time.
cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Biks44

Nice post Cardio !
Bhai and logic have never met each other. But it makes me happy to think that both cvs and RS seem to be ignoring him. The show where bloopers were hard to spot is now a whole big blooper. Everything related to bhai is ridiculous. RS who gives awesome unique dialogues to RK isnt bothering to do the same with Bhai. Bhai has been uttering the same crap lines since more than a week now. And you are forgetting he is Gajini na. How will he remember what he said a moment back. And his hood... No comments. Maybe the dress designer also wants to try all his or her most wierdest non- popular ideas on Bhai!!!

I can't believe those hideous outfits.. RK wears those regular shirts and still carries himself so well.. I m not cray about his recent costumes but still he is able to pull them off..

Anyways.. Even the most impressive dialogues fall flat on him, because he eats his own words in a jiffy.. 
cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by masan1

Dumb,delusional,lecherous stalker,molestr,killer are some of the traits of african god n really I dont know why we are not allowed to bash these actions. I wonder are mods also from Africa?? Where these things are worshipped.
Coming to the post that character is hell irritating I mean what he is doing in the show,I cant relate to a single action of him. Kar kya raha hai ye??? RS deliberately gives him those dialogues which make fool of him. I mean ex pati. What!! Loser she is not divorced yet. You are right for his glorification madhu's character was butchered n now for portraying him suuupppeeerrr god RK'S brain has been locked somewhere. N if they wantt redemption of leads RK should defeat him in battle of wits n madhu should kill him.
Nice post dear. 

Thanks Masan!! I m glad I m not tat mature to make sense out of his actions. This man has been disgusting me in all his avatars.. And the flat affect he has while emoting doesn't help it ether.

I just wish that they stop butchering the leads to justify this crooked villain.

Go to top