Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

EX-PATI NAHIN, SIRF PATI MORON! (Page 3)

blacklambo IF-Dazzler
blacklambo
blacklambo

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Thumbs UpClapThumbs Up

Sultan has gone beyond disgusting and I have gone beyond tolerating this track...Dead  Its about time we get a complete closure and move on.  All his shades - from antagonist to villain to lecherous villain - have evoked nothing but repugnant feelings for the majority.  I can't wait for this track to get over and it can't happen soon enough.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RSP04masan1cardio21Maria-caprileelaa9

Poluk Goldie
Poluk
Poluk

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Humble request to you all: Please do not criticize any terrorists because some people actually like them. Some people's feelings are hurt on criticizing them. We should be mindful of their feelings also.

99% population might hate  them but the feelings of balance 1% are very important. 

I don't know why Government doesnot take any action on newspapers and channels slamming them. Government needs to take training ASAP so that they can understand the true meaning of democracy. 

Here if a female harassment scene is being romanticized and glorified and if you dare to say this glorification is disgusting and can send wrong message to viewers you are told that let a few people enjoy their favorite characters.

My question is if newspapers and news channels are allowed to slam characters which stalk, harass, blackmail or manhandle why aren't we. Action would be taken immediately by government against any such newspaper/channel which would dare print an article glorifying such acts.

Here we are not allowed to complain against them or crticise them.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

roma2011RSP04Biks44mystimasan1blacklamboValar.MorghulisMaria-caprileelaa9

Niki_cool IF-Sizzlerz
Niki_cool
Niki_cool

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
No doubt how much ever Bhai tries to act smart, he'll always remain Dumb !! His dialouges are Hilariously irritating & illogical. And moreover he shouldn't try smirking with that deadpan expression & ridiculous hood further turning the show into complete annoying circus !!

At first i remember RS used to give him 1-2 good dialouges, but seeing the unfortunate state of those dialouges after getting delivered & how good dialouges turned into commedy, he must have decided to give 2-3 lines to Bhai to memorise it & chant it everyday like Morning Prayer. Who would waste precious time on such an idiotic character ?? Examples,

"24 ghante, 12 ghante tumhare paas, divorce papers sign karwalo" Sleepy

"RK Kameena, RK sasta, he doesn't deserves ur tears or love " Wacko

"I love you Madhu, chalo mere saath" Silly

Whenever Bhai opens his mouth, I feel like some recording is being played repeatedly !!
D'ohBhai is such a pain to the eyes & ears Dead

Edited by Niki_cool - 14 August 2013 at 10:20pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PolukBiks44masan1blacklamboleelaa9

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
awesome postClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

masan1

mysti Goldie
mysti
mysti

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
awesome post Kashish!!!
bhai's talks never make any sense...he is self-contradictory..one of the reasons I hate him so much..another being his dead pan(love u TOI) faceROFL 

leelaa9

leelaa9 IF-Addictz
leelaa9
leelaa9

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cardio21

Now that the downmarket villain exhibiting sleazy n sadakchaapish behavior is touching new lows, I continue to wonder how long before we are allowed to speak the truth without hurting sentiments..

Anyways, coming to the topic his weird logic or perhaps his lack of logic continues to make him a laughing stock. His dialogues have never made sense and they continue to be as preposterous as always.

He says that there is a difference between a decision to divorce and actually divorcing a husband. And then went on to say ex-pati. LOL They are not divorced yet.. this master of law really needs to work hard on his GK. Thats the reason I dont relate to illiterate characters. 

This leherous villain doesnt have to work too hard to evoke disgust or to make a fool of himself.. RS ensures that he is not even remotely connected with logic by any means. 

Suddenly after giving those 'stunner' appearances in the superstar SRK's party, he decides to don a hoodie to hide his sorry criminal dead and expressionless face.. 

btw I got the meaning of that qaynaat dialogue.. when bhai wants something, the entire qaynaat helps him.. wanna know how, actually we have seen bhai's 'foolproof' plans, so to make up for his stupidity, the qaynaat aka CVs decide to make other people dumb.. thats exactly what my crazies are doing.. acting dumb..

but unfortunately CVs have to cut this crap as the audience refuse to take any BS in the name of cinematic liberties.. looks like the CVs are smoking weed. They are at a point where this one character is gonna cost them their hitherto succesful show. But now we refuse to take bullcrap. We cant stand sultan madhu in one frame, till the scene is madhu killing Sultan.

just my opinion, Kindly maintain a decorum when you comment and frenz plz dont quote any attention seeking post in this thread. Thanks.

EX-PATI NAHIN, SIRF PATI MORON!

Superb post as always, Kashish.OuchClap
.Lonewalker. IF-Sizzlerz
.Lonewalker.
.Lonewalker.

Crazy Creative Junior

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:37am | IP Logged
As always awesome post Kash ! But I'm confused what to reply . The main reason is I have lost interest in Bhai completely ! Don't even feel to bash him too ! Feels like that will be a waste of my precious time if I spend them to describe Bhai's leechy, creep behaviour for some illogical,forcefully invented reasons Sleepy He just DISGUSTS me & I just want him to get out with his "fixed sulky expression" & "dead pan" face (not my words , quoted from news paper articles) & don't question his knowledge of past or present plz ! He can't understand a simple hindi line ! From past 1 month Madhu is continuously screaming she loves RK , only RK & till her last breath she will belong to RK only . When a this much simple statement failed to penetrate through Bhai's thick skull how can you even expect him to be knowledgeble about facts like "going to get divorced" & "already divorced" ?? As I said in ur other post now my patience is seriously wearing off ! If Bhai doesn get out along with his bizarre love & logics & fancy dress ramp walk asap I will stop reading the WUs too ...

leelaa9

DushtDanaf. IF-Sizzlerz
DushtDanaf.
DushtDanaf.

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:28am | IP Logged
he's so stupid -.- and unfortunately for us its infectious
cause all other characters that have come into contact with this clunk, have also lost their brains it seems. RK's my last hope of bringing any sense back into the show Sleepy

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Biks44blacklamboLSPDennishetMaria-caprileelaa9

Go to top