Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

masan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Dumb,delusional,lecherous stalker,molestr,killer are some of the traits of african god n really I dont know why we are not allowed to bash these actions. I wonder are mods also from Africa?? Where these things are worshipped.
Coming to the post that character is hell irritating I mean what he is doing in the show,I cant relate to a single action of him. Kar kya raha hai ye??? RS deliberately gives him those dialogues which make fool of him. I mean ex pati. What!! Loser she is not divorced yet. You are right for his glorification madhu's character was butchered n now for portraying him suuupppeeerrr god RK'S brain has been locked somewhere. N if they wantt redemption of leads RK should defeat him in battle of wits n madhu should kill him.
Nice post dear. 
Hi2life thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice post
Now the clunk is getting on my nerves
Why can't madhu kidnap aaryan in exchange?? Many desperate measures than divorcing Rk,,,,,cvs are equal sadistic morons
ManishaT thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice post Kashish!! What to say abt gangu? Just wanna say can't stand him and Madhu in same frame anymore!!
ManishaT thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hi2life

Nice post

Now the clunk is getting on my nerves
Why can't madhu kidnap aaryan in exchange?? Many desperate measures than divorcing Rk,,,,,cvs are equal sadistic morons

Don't think that the lowly creature even cares about his son otherwise why would he endanger his future by doing such criminal things!! Maa bhi nahi ,baap bhi gunda, kya hoga bacche ka vavisya?
TuMeri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post...hoodie is beyond irritating...n his dialogues with dead expression
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice post Kashish!!

In my post I said that if CVs give us a crow and restricted us, and want us to call the crow a peacock πŸ˜².. that's not gonna happen. He looks like a clown πŸ€‘ with hoodie..

And if we call a crow a crow, than we will be punished for name calling πŸ˜², so what should we call a crow? A parrot πŸ˜’

Bhai and logic and brain!!!! Too much to expect πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Broken record need to be stopped, enough of trial and error method.. nothing is gonna work with this expressionless face🀒 except the death scene πŸ€’ πŸ€’

Edited by NeelMon - 10 years ago
blacklambo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

Sultan has gone beyond disgusting and I have gone beyond tolerating this track...🀒  Its about time we get a complete closure and move on.  All his shades - from antagonist to villain to lecherous villain - have evoked nothing but repugnant feelings for the majority.  I can't wait for this track to get over and it can't happen soon enough.
Poluk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Humble request to you all: Please do not criticize any terrorists because some people actually like them. Some people's feelings are hurt on criticizing them. We should be mindful of their feelings also.

99% population might hate  them but the feelings of balance 1% are very important. 

I don't know why Government doesnot take any action on newspapers and channels slamming them. Government needs to take training ASAP so that they can understand the true meaning of democracy. 

Here if a female harassment scene is being romanticized and glorified and if you dare to say this glorification is disgusting and can send wrong message to viewers you are told that let a few people enjoy their favorite characters.

My question is if newspapers and news channels are allowed to slam characters which stalk, harass, blackmail or manhandle why aren't we. Action would be taken immediately by government against any such newspaper/channel which would dare print an article glorifying such acts.

Here we are not allowed to complain against them or crticise them.
Niki_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
No doubt how much ever Bhai tries to act smart, he'll always remain Dumb !! His dialouges are Hilariously irritating & illogical. And moreover he shouldn't try smirking with that deadpan expression & ridiculous hood further turning the show into complete annoying circus !!

At first i remember RS used to give him 1-2 good dialouges, but seeing the unfortunate state of those dialouges after getting delivered & how good dialouges turned into commedy, he must have decided to give 2-3 lines to Bhai to memorise it & chant it everyday like Morning Prayer. Who would waste precious time on such an idiotic character ?? Examples,

"24 ghante, 12 ghante tumhare paas, divorce papers sign karwalo" πŸ₯±

"RK Kameena, RK sasta, he doesn't deserves ur tears or love "

"I love you Madhu, chalo mere saath" πŸ€ͺ

Whenever Bhai opens his mouth, I feel like some recording is being played repeatedly !!
Bhai is such a pain to the eyes & ears 🀒
Edited by Niki_cool - 10 years ago
mysti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome post Kashish!!!
bhai's talks never make any sense...he is self-contradictory..one of the reasons I hate him so much..another being his dead pan(love u TOI) face🀣