India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

EX-PATI NAHIN, SIRF PATI MORON!

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Now that the downmarket villain exhibiting sleazy n sadakchaapish behavior is touching new lows, I continue to wonder how long before we are allowed to speak the truth without hurting sentiments..

Anyways, coming to the topic his weird logic or perhaps his lack of logic continues to make him a laughing stock. His dialogues have never made sense and they continue to be as preposterous as always.

He says that there is a difference between a decision to divorce and actually divorcing a husband. And then went on to say ex-pati. LOL They are not divorced yet.. this master of law really needs to work hard on his GK. Thats the reason I dont relate to illiterate characters. 

This leherous villain doesnt have to work too hard to evoke disgust or to make a fool of himself.. RS ensures that he is not even remotely connected with logic by any means. 

Suddenly after giving those 'stunner' appearances in the superstar SRK's party, he decides to don a hoodie to hide his sorry criminal dead and expressionless face.. 

btw I got the meaning of that qaynaat dialogue.. when bhai wants something, the entire qaynaat helps him.. wanna know how, actually we have seen bhai's 'foolproof' plans, so to make up for his stupidity, the qaynaat aka CVs decide to make other people dumb.. thats exactly what my crazies are doing.. acting dumb..

but unfortunately CVs have to cut this crap as the audience refuse to take any BS in the name of cinematic liberties.. looks like the CVs are smoking weed. They are at a point where this one character is gonna cost them their hitherto succesful show. But now we refuse to take bullcrap. We cant stand sultan madhu in one frame, till the scene is madhu killing Sultan.

just my opinion, Kindly maintain a decorum when you comment and frenz plz dont quote any attention seeking post in this thread. Thanks.

Edited by cardio21 - 14 August 2013 at 5:31pm

The following 75 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanbutunaskamaniGIGI2012ilovesarunarshiRimaloverRISH1234nshahtalatiHi2lifemystiNidhivdChaapa93Rishabala693Janet777bcbs_srkroma2011sweetmaya_khan1mangalore..PlayfulKiss..POOOOLLLLLLLLLLApples94hinapriyaBiks44aahaaan_rkyogendra1llMinHollPolukbriamasan1Vipisasp110CrazyCryztalShazzieLSPDriver123-Snow-White-GOODLUCKANGELnikhilageetdvs_smiRKamrithassayanti_ashiuvCourageous_Leo--Rose--div26Love-BlossomsTuMeriSagar21-Raichu-madmadonacool_sriCroppedHorizon.-SmexyGhost-susan7BeautyForAshesDark_Chocolateraj80ennishetValar.MorghulisMaria-capripunam2712Bes_BLooteri_Dulhanfairy_talesDushtDanaf.BinKuchKahe._charu_Niki_cool-LetItGo-BefikreEvIlNeSs_RoCkZtrolldemort.Heartless_Freak...Seema...rekha.366leelaa9

-Snow-White- IF-Dazzler
-Snow-White-
-Snow-White-

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Kash trust me i fl lyk bngng my head on da wal hearng hs rotten dialogs nd seeing hs :-x expresns. Nd whre bhai s cncrnd dnt xpct logc. Nd u must apologse bhai kash. Rk sntchd away hs chldhud fathr hapines so he s iliterate. Naturaly he dosnt knw da difrnce bw ex nd presnt. Mreovr dats da reasn dat he dosnt undrstnd dat madhu feels dsgustd by hm. i thnk dsgust nd louu bth r dfrnt soundng wrds bt f sme meaning n hs language. F da cvs dnt wrap ds trck up asap meiej wl b off air sun. I cnt tlerate dumb rk weepng madhu nd a rcently mutatd intelgnt bhai wd hs broken tape rcrdr lyk dialogs. Dead

Edited by Viviandsenarox - 14 August 2013 at 5:43pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Hi2lifeChaapa931mangaloreVipisamadmadonacardio21Maria-caprileelaa9

Valar.Morghulis IF-Sizzlerz
Valar.Morghulis
Valar.Morghulis

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Awesome post, Kashish!! 
To be honest now anything illogical or stupid that either surrounds Bhai or comes out of his mouth doesn't surprise me one bit.. now I read about his slightly imperfect karnamay or stories of manliness with this face: Stern Smile. He truly did inspire me in that sense. 

I read somewhere he is going to hurt Madhu now. That's it. I am not going to watch this show anymore until RK takes some action or this Censored is thrown out of the show. Period! 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanRintin1mangaloreCrazyCryztalVipisamadmadonacardio21_charu_Maria-caprileelaa9

Vipisa IF-Dazzler
Vipisa
Vipisa

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
You gave the best explaination for the hoodie worn by Bhaiya ji.

He decides to don a hoodie to hide his sorry criminal dead and expressionless face.

ROFLROFLROFL

Nice post Kashish. The sooner they ends this criminal's track the better for their show.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

1mangalorecardio21Maria-caprileelaa9

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Viviandsenarox

Kash trust me i fl lyk bngng my head on da wal hearng hs rotten dialogs nd seeing hs :-x expresns. Nd whre bhai s cncrnd dnt xpct logc. Nd u must apologse bhai kash. Rk sntchd away hs chldhud fathr hapines so he s iliterate. Naturaly he dosnt knw da difrnce bw ex nd presnt. Mreovr dats da reasn dat he dosnt undrstnd dat madhu feels dsgustd by hm. i thnk dsgust nd louu bth r dfrnt soundng wrds bt f sme meaning n hs language. F da cvs dnt wrap ds trck up asap meiej wl b off air sun. I cnt tlerate dumb rk weepng madhu nd a rcently mutatd intelgnt bhai wd hs broken tape rcrdr lyk dialogs. Dead
Correction Kiya!! Bhai never had an intelligent mutation infact he is dumb as he was since day1. Its just the qaynaat (read CVs) who are trying to prove him intelligent.
I agree with the rest.. rk was the one who talked his mom to go for a surreptious  wedding.. rest of the woman are idiots who go for respectable weddings. Then he snatched his father by being born of a legally wedded wife..
then he snatched his career else bhai would have been a rock star with that dead pan expression face..(as quoted by TOI)
Then rk snatched madhu by getting married to his own wife who is hopelessly in love with her husband.
I wonder if RK is responsible if bhai is an elementary school dropout. Last I heard people are responsible for their own actions.. there are people who study under lampposts.. especially 'smart arses' whose dreams are turned into reality by the universe itself..

I think bhai was right when called himself bewakoof the day Madhu told him off on the day of her wedding. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanbutuna1mangalorediv26Valar.Morghulisleelaa9

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mm990

Awesome post, Kashish!! 
To be honest now anything illogical or stupid that either surrounds Bhai or comes out of his mouth doesn't surprise me one bit.. now I read about his slightly imperfect karnamay or stories of manliness with this face: Stern Smile. He truly did inspire me in that sense. 

I read somewhere he is going to hurt Madhu now. That's it. I am not going to watch this show anymore until RK takes some action or this Censored is thrown out of the show. Period! 

maria!! The minor imperfections in his character are way too far fetched for the normal audience. No wonder the 'dont like, dont watch' has changed to 'Relax n keep calm'

And anyways we are not watching till RK grows some brains and madhu some guts to deal with him.

those empty threats n those bulging eyes are not convincing..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanmasan11mangaloreValar.Morghulisleelaa9

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vipisa

You gave the best explaination for the hoodie worn by Bhaiya ji.

He decides to don a hoodie to hide his sorry criminal dead and expressionless face.

ROFLROFLROFL

Nice post Kashish. The sooner they ends this criminal's track the better for their show.

thanks.. I cant stand this illogical track with extremely illogical character. .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leelaa9

AGirlHasNoName IF-Dazzler
AGirlHasNoName
AGirlHasNoName

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
wish they were smokin weed...than the track actually would've made senseTongue
they be on some other crazy shyytt...like crack!!ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cardio21

Go to top