India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

I Can see

rakie Groupbie
rakie
rakie

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Purvi hater's on this forum i thought you all purvi married to arjun but now that she's happy and getting married you are calling her selfish purvi never loved onir to begin with her first love was arjun and it will always be arjun so instead of sitting down and enjoying all the scenes with her you are bashing her calling her selfish because you know after pr we will get to see all those wonderful scence with her especially arvi we are going to miss them badly I know some of us will and some won't because some don't like her so my suggestion is enjoy all purvi scenes and the sbs scenes while they last at least i am enjoying them because whe ashvik quit i am done with pr they are the only reason i am watching this show and let me make one thing clear arjun never loved ovi if you can remember in Canada it was ovi going around telling arjun's friends that arjun was her boyfriend i can't remember what happened after that but that why arjun decided to engaged her he never told her he loved her he always liked her as a friend. but purvi is his first love.his  life and his world LOL i didn't mean to dash anyone if i did i am sorry but it's just my pov all purvi haters or arvi haters stay away please

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi31MishtiPrasadtch912geetrana45*Maleena*JaisoifaathyaMs.Bholi_Bhaalipallavi25ashfaque2012

ashfaque2012 IF-Stunnerz
ashfaque2012
ashfaque2012

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Totally agree with U. I only watch PR for Arjun & Purvi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ms.Bholi_Bhaali

blueocean_787 IF-Sizzlerz
blueocean_787
blueocean_787

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 3:35am | IP Logged

I watch PR only for ARJUN and PURVI...Ashvik

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ms.Bholi_Bhaaliashfaque2012

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index