Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

14.8 WU Ganga convincing Jagaya not to go with her (Page 2)

KiranlovSriti IF-Rockerz
KiranlovSriti
KiranlovSriti

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Thanks for WU. Sriti was just superb in all scenes. With DS and with Jagya. Shashank and Sriti share amazing chemistry. Loved the emotional bonding between them. SriShank Naild it. DS may be in helpless condition but she did wrong to emotionaly manipulate Ganga. The situation she chosed to gift that mony was wrong too coz she went there for her own resion not for Ganga and Mannu.

Edited by KiranlovSriti - 14 August 2013 at 11:48pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Jan50.Vrish.hookedLibra123zephyr29ExcuseMePlztiny15yanks28

hooked IF-Dazzler
hooked
hooked

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KiranlovSriti

Thanks for WU. Sriti was just superb in all scenes. With DS and with Jagya. Shashank and Sriti share amazing chemistry. Loved the emotional bonding between them. SriShank Naild it. DS may be in helpless condition but she did wrong to emotionaly manipulate Ganga. The situation she chosed to gift that mony was wrong too coz she went there for her own resion not for Ganga and Mannu.

Which is why - Ganga's respectfully refusing to accept it was all the more classy.

Here Ganga was the giver. DS came with a request - and Ganga granted it to her and in addition, she refused any gift, not even for Mannu's sake. Good going Ganga - am so proud of you ClapStar

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtaJan50.Vrish.Libra123KiranlovSritizephyr29ExcuseMePlztiny15yanks28

HemaG IF-Addictz
HemaG
HemaG

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:51am | IP Logged
tfs...

sachi showing her true colors in the precap...Clap

hope the shekars understand her intentions...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

ExcuseMePlz IF-Stunnerz
ExcuseMePlz
ExcuseMePlz

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Thank you jia for the update.

First of all I just want to thank cvs for giving such wonderful episodes back to back.They deserves lots of praises.

Every single scene of the episode was perfect.Shashank and Sriti just rocked the episode.

I am upset with DS and this is the last scene I will not say anything bad about her but one more wrong decision by ds I will put her in sumitra category.She had strongly said to jagya that don't you dare to talk to anandi,after a long time happiness has come to her life,I was ok,then she didn't do anything while ganga was leaving,I was ok,then she is not saying anything to sumitra,I am ok,but now she is asking ganga to go to manglore alone!DS its your last chance as a fan I am giving to you no more sorry to devima will be accepted from now on,plz don't repeat the mistake.

Ganga,what a girl she is.Very innocent,selfless but angry and determined young woman when necessary.The best for our jagya.And sriti what a performance she gave with surekha ji.The moment ds touched her forhead with ganga and my all time favourite tana dhim BG score played,I had goose bumps.Excellent scene,bravo cvs.

Restless and confused jagya,dont know what to do,how to manage all the things in one day.It was clear in his flashbacks that he is tolerating all this bull crap for anandi.He had the flashback of sumi saying its also anandi's sasra.And for keeping that in my mind I will give a star to him.Everybody is pressuring him,now ganga also asked him a very apt question so he had to agree that he will not go to manglore.But jagya is jagya,he accepted the condition but got angry.But mannu aur mannu ki mummy ko jaane se pehle ek baar bye bye bolna to jaroori hai.Lets see what happens.

I was thinking of avoiding sanchi but this girl amazes me in each and every episode.She is ok to get engaged without her brother!Also asking her family you can also not come I will go their all alone in my engagement.Disgusting.

The highlight of the episode...we got to see the exhibition of sumitra's shinning 32 teeth once again .Maan kar raha tha ke,chalo choro...

All in all it was a 10 on 10 episode.Loved it.Thank you cvs.

Jan50hookedcharuluv_SVzephyr29Libra123KiranlovSrititiny15yanks28

Jan50 Goldie
Jan50
Jan50

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Thanks for update. Great episode. Superb acting by Sriti, Shanky and Surekaji. I am glad Gana stud
 firm. I dont know why Shiv wanted to postpone engagement. So sanchi will have her engagement
With or without her familyConfused!    It looks lie she will end up having her engagement ceremony with out
Jagia being thereLOL. The cronology of events say, 16'th Jagia is missing, and on 17'th engagement
Happens and both families exchange gifts. It does not say Jagia is back. This is what makes me 
Feel that The two morons Sanchi and Sumi will go thru the engagement without J being thee,
Because they are so adament and their word is final.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtahookedcharuluv_SVKiranlovSritiColt.Pixytiny15yanks28

hooked IF-Dazzler
hooked
hooked

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Why does Saanchi want the engagement now ? What is she worried about ? Will Jagya realize she is just froth with no substance ? Why does Saanchi think Jagya will be happy with a spaghetti strap airhead ? Does she think he hasn't seen his share of those dresses in Mumbai where he spent almost 7 years ? 

Does she think he'll so fall for her low tops and high skirts that he'll change from a doctor into a rockstar and sing and dance to impress her friends ? Does Saanchi just want him so that she can boast to her friends - 'I went', I saw, I conquered ?

I wish I cud understand just WHY Saanchi is behaving like such a despo.

it was hilarious the way she insulted everybody else in her family along with her big bro. I don't if no one comes - I'll go alone to my engagement. Throwing the baby out with the bathwater indeed.

She can't respect even her own family - how will she remember to not insult Jagya's .

rajvtaJan50charuluv_SVzephyr29Libra123tiny15Colt.Pixyyanks28

zephyr29 IF-Rockerz
zephyr29
zephyr29

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hooked

Why does Saanchi want the engagement now ? What is she worried about ? Will Jagya realize she is just froth with no substance ? Why does Saanchi think Jagya will be happy with a spaghetti strap airhead ? Does she think he hasn't seen his share of those dresses in Mumbai where he spent almost 7 years ? 

Does she think he'll so fall for her low tops and high skirts that he'll change from a doctor into a rockstar and sing and dance to impress her friends ? Does Saanchi just want him so that she can boast to her friends - 'I went', I saw, I conquered ?

I wish I cud understand just WHY Saanchi is behaving like such a despo.

it was hilarious the way she insulted everybody else in her family along with her big bro. I don't if no one comes - I'll go alone to my engagement. Throwing the baby out with the bathwater indeed.

She can't respect even her own family - how will she remember to not insult Jagya's .

I guess the root of it can be traced back to her hatred towards Anandi. Initially it was just a way to prove to the world that Jagya was a nice guy and that it was mainly Anandi's fault that their marriage failed. She wanted to prove to Anandi that she could have a very successful marriage with Jagya.

Then further interactions with him made her think of him as an eligible bachelor and marriage material. A handsome doctor coming from a good family and having saved her on 2-3 occasions made him a hero in her eyes. Apart from the fact that he is a divorcee, he seemed to be the perfect guy whom she could show off to her friends, with a little moulding by her.

And then of course his proximity to Ganga and her child seemed to her a valid threat, and even though she succeeded in turning Sumi against Ganga, she failed to do the same with Jagya.

Actually the way I see it there would never have been a hasty engagement now if Jagya hadn't mentioned to his family that he would be dropping off Ganga to Mangalore on the 16th. This engagement itself was just a ploy by Sumi to stop him from leaving with Ganga so she called up her precious bahu-to-be and she came up with this harebrained plan to shift engagement also onto that date even though it was inauspicious.

For Sanchi, Jagya is just a prize. It explains the way she's behaving, as if she were in some competition against both Anandi and Ganga, and Jagya was the Ultimate Trophy, a trophy husband she can twist, bend and mould according to her whims and desires. Well if this marriage does happen, Boy! Is she in for the eye-opening shock of her life Evil Smile!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtaJan50charuluv_SVColt.Pixytiny15yanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 7:51am | IP Logged
A thoroughly satisfying episode...I loved it..loved Sriti, Shashank and Surekha Ji...it was an episode worth watching many times over.

The DS-Ganga scene was very interesting. Meeting DS was one of Ganga's wishes...subconsciously she missed DS and so did Mannu...God fulfilled that wish...and once again Ganga got to do something for the Singhs, she got a chance to do a small favor to them...that was her gift...hence she refused the money...While that favor involved Jagya's sagaai and she is in love with him..she feels that this rishta means his happiness and well, so she will go to any length to ensure it happens with no further delays and she would hate to be the reason for its postponement...it takes a very selfless person to think this way...well Ganga is the embodiment of selflessness.

On the other hand, the person she's devoted to has fallen madly in love with her and he has no clue what's going on...he's restless and acting out in ways which he wouldn't be able to explain himself. I loved the scene of Jagya pacing around in his room at a time when he should have been sleeping...I'm glad he was able to slip away and meet Ganga without having to explain it to Sumitra...he deserves at least this much...he doesn't have any idea what he's doing...going in the middle of the night to see her...but that's love...he finds comfort and solace in her...he went to confide in her...

I loved the look on Ganga's face when she opened the door and saw Jagya there, Jagya looked so agitated...so desperate...and she was really stunned. It's taken a long time for Jagya to open up to her...and he is still hiding a lot...but this is a start. He really thought she would understand but her reasoning left him so stunned...the scene was extremely well acted...Jagya doesn't realize how he's behaving...at one point I thought he would grab her and give his feelings away. I loved when he said "main tumhari chinta karna nahin chod sakta"...shows his helplessness and at the same time his determination...his stubbornness...he is so in love. Ganga doesn't know the meaning of this and she doesn't know about this side of Jagya...

But the questions she asked him were valid ones...and those shook him up...and I suspect he will answer those questions soon...what relationship they share...he will know soon..he's on that track...more fabulous acting by Srishank here...and I loved that he gave in because of her...FOR HER...he decided not to go for her...because she said so...because he doesn't want anyone to question her relationship with him...I doubt he cares what ppl think of him...he was on the verge of throwing  a tantrum but he agreed and left quickly, I think to avoid changing his mind.

Fantastic...mind blowing.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jelena91rajvtacharuluv_SVExcuseMePlztiny15

Go to top