Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

14.8 WU Ganga convincing Jagaya not to go with her

Dreamer_ IF-Rockerz
Dreamer_
Dreamer_

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 3:49pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

amankodimvatsashivnirSejal_Desaiahcirsdaviseshachsanika1507jelena91RosieCshabana_79Joshana458Heenapsushavvirgattuanky_1205A HUGE FANangel3shalinii173cs-07hookedMisseshamahi12smj1977.shrutiumamLibra123SPujazephyr29KiranlovSritiuknaik99SankiPagalsanwHamlet53--MISHTEE--ExcuseMePlztiny15yanks28Surish

zephyr29 IF-Rockerz
zephyr29
zephyr29

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the WU, kikyo.

A very good episode today. For me it was revelatory on many counts.

Even though I did not like the sneakily manipulative way Ds tries to "bribe" Ganga somehow couldn't help feeling sorry for her today, especially in the scene with her and Jagya. I got the feeling that finally age was catching up with her, maybe it already was but I guess the Ratan Singh episode aged her even more. That might explain the mellow & silent attitude she opts for these days. Sumi's hysterics and "sadness" is actually worrying her and the pressure of discord in her house is proving to much for her to bear. It was also apparent in the way she tells Jagya that her days of being authoritative are gone and that its his life and he should be able to make the right decisions for himself.

The scene with Ganga and Ds was so heartbreakingly emotional. It was one of the highlights of today's episode. Both were happy to see each other but then you could see that Ds, at least, was there with a very heavy heart, hating herself for what she was about to do but yet she was left with no choice. Though the "bribing" bit was unnecessary, it could be seen as a gift, maybe Ds's little something for Ganga when she went to pursue her studies in a new city. But Ganga being ever a woman of principles refuses it, and only asks for her blessings instead. Loved the confidence with which Ganga assures Ds about talking to Jagya. She showed a strength of character that was missing for a long time. It just shows that the girl's loyalty is first and foremost to the family that gave her everything, over any feelings that she might have for her Dr.Sa.

Another highlight was Jagya coming to meet Ganga. The fellow feels cornered from all sides and, like always, sought the company of Ganga and Mannu for solace. I loved the firm stand taken by Ganga. Jagya was actually taken aback by her reaction. For once it wasn't him dictating to her but the other way round which he did not expect LOL. Even her arguments were valid. Glad that he finally relents.

Sanchi is slowly unraveling bit by bit. She is finding it very hard to put up with this fake act as each day goes by and is slipping up unknowingly. As the precap shows, when things don't go her way her real face comes out. I somehow get the feeling that it is some sudden rude reaction of hers to some situation which is soon going to lead to her downfall.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

adi1986Jan50charuluv_SVshalinii173SiriuslySujalhookedMisseshaLibra123KiranlovSritiaparnaumaExcuseMePlztiny15Surish

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
hooked IF-Dazzler
hooked
hooked

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Loved DS's scene but wasn't too happy with DS going to Ganga and getting her to understand about Jagya and 16th.

Loved Jagya and Ganga convo and the strong, tough Ganga too. I guess if that kaka is going with her then Jagya can rest a bit easy and not feel this bad. But I don't know why Bhairon did not put his foot down and call up Alok himself to say - Sorry ! 16th will not be possible.

Am not sure what Shiv is planning now. But am super glad Saanchi's mask is slipping and cracking ever so often.

I wish we knew why she's so desperate for Jagya - despite her family and despite his family. I don't get why she's so mad after him. He is not nuts about her and she knows that all too well - sso what exactly does she hope to achieve here ?

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Jan50MisseshaumamLibra123KiranlovSritizephyr29hisusmitaanshurg5ExcuseMePlzaparnaumatiny15

Libra123 IF-Rockerz
Libra123
Libra123

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
@jia.. Thanks for the written update.
Jagya, Ganga rocked today. The scene between them was awesome. Shashank sriti make a beautiful pair and clearly evident whenever they are together them being soo brilliant actors.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hookedKiranlovSritizephyr29ExcuseMePlztiny15yanks28

kase Senior Member
kase
kase

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. It was a wonderful episode with superb acting in the scenes between DS, Ganga and Jagya.

I couldnt help wondering if any other actress would have done this scene with so much of finesse as Ganga - she emoted so well without overacting

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Jan50hookedKiranlovSritiExcuseMePlztiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
@jia thanx 4 the update.Smile
cudn't watch ystrdays epi bcoz cable was not working @ that time.
i didn't like DS doing this wid ganga.Sleepy
and sanchi & sumi r turning more pathetic. i wish sanchi's truth cums in front of every1 wid a bang so that no1 can blame jagya.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Jan50hookedLibra123KiranlovSritizephyr29ExcuseMePlz

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
TFU

DS looks like she has a strategy in mind.For some reason this reminds me of the time when she made Jagya and Gauri stay back in Haweli when they walked in hand in hand.

At that time she wanted to show Jagya how unsuitable Gauri is and what a great mistake he did by throwing away Anandi.She succeeded in that and Jagya and Gauri never had happy marriage all thanks to the seeds sown by DSLOL

Now I think she has something up her sleeve similar to that.Make what Sumi wanted possible and then let Sumi realise how wrong she is.

Well it's high time Jagya sorted out his feelings.

Sanchi's mask started slipping already.Hopefully it will slip fast Tired of Sanchi and her pretences. 

Now that they made Sumi and Ira irrational Jagya indecisive and Sanchi's pretence in an attempt at acquiring her object of desire and all the rest waiting and watching it's high time they moved on to the next phase of the story what ever it may be.Getting tired of all this.

Edited by aparnauma - 14 August 2013 at 10:22pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kaseJan50LauraMseetha74hookedMisseshaumamzephyr29hisusmitaanshurg5

Go to top