India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Chill Pill Anyone? (Page 2)

sonia871 IF-Sizzlerz
sonia871
sonia871

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Anyone tell how many likes and dislikes for promo on sp page plz...
I am ready to face..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

billo77

Afss_94 IF-Sizzlerz
Afss_94
Afss_94

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soniaman

Anyone tell how many likes and dislikes for promo on sp page plz...
I am ready to face..

I dnt know about sp page but just saw in YouTube promo got 1552 DISLIKES! And 152 LIKES!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

billo77radev24

sparklingeyes IF-Rockerz
sparklingeyes
sparklingeyes

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
I can understand IPKKND fans feelings but timeslot of Avi's show is more disappointing me then the negativity of IPKKND fans

billo77

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by billo77

Originally posted by ashna26

Nice post Billo, needed one! Lets be positive. The promo looks great, Avinash in a totally new role. He and Shrenu do look cute together.

Thanks ashna :) we should all be positive even for the time slot who knows they might make a 6 pm history . We should all be open minded.

Yep lets hope indeed.

billo77

radev24 IF-Stunnerz
radev24
radev24

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:33pm | IP Logged

Billo...your post brings tears on my eyes...yaar tum log kaha chale jaate ho hume chod kar!!!!
its high time to come our mature avina fans to help us emotional fans!!!!!
We do nt want avina just for our entertainment...we love them...their welfare is most important for us!!

Sonia Hug Come on cheer up!!Avinash is back .I know I haven't been around as much because was working in the summer but trust me I do keep up with all the latest news about avina Wink I know that we are worried about the new show and IPKKND fans are writing thing that are upsetting us . But avinash has a big fan following too and I'm sure he will rock as shlok we should all give the show a chance at least .honestly I feel it too early to judge the show and time slot .I will try my best to catch on the new forum . College starting soon and it's time consuming but definitely will try to catch up on episodes .

Hey Yumna, no excuses re summer or this or that LOLWinkBig smile

I know your disappearing acts used to be on CB1 musical too hahaha! You lazy like meBig smile

@Sonia as far as timeslot(TS), CB1 at 6 pm made it so popular. I mean do we know any serial which garnered 5.1 in this TS? C'mon! Be positive like Billo (Yumna) here!

Besides, a show carries itself by its own substance and when viewers will notice that, they will make time, be that 6 pm before or after. If they have to record and watch later, they will do that. That's what I do and have done for years. Come what may, when I am in awe of a show, reality show, whatever, I make time, or make arrangement, call a friend to record, anything. But no way I would miss a single epi.

And I believe every single serial has an omnibus on Saturdays (or sun) that shows 3-4 hrs in one stretch. Dont know about India, but here they are repeated 2 am, 3 am. If that is true of zee (cuz me zee fan, what to do), it has to be true of other channels too. (LifeOK only cuz of Rubi, otherwise never saw that channel ever before.

SP yes, but only occasionally. So so glad that IPK2 on SP cuz this channel has huge following in the US. My best GF, she has all the channels but only and only sirph and sirph watches SP and has been begging me to do the same. God heard her "prayers" and baam, our avi new show on SP! WOW!!ClapStar

billo77

billo77 IF-Dazzler
billo77
billo77

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by radev24

Billo...your post brings tears on my eyes...yaar tum log kaha chale jaate ho hume chod kar!!!!
its high time to come our mature avina fans to help us emotional fans!!!!!
We do nt want avina just for our entertainment...we love them...their welfare is most important for us!!

Sonia Hug Come on cheer up!!Avinash is back .I know I haven't been around as much because was working in the summer but trust me I do keep up with all the latest news about avina Wink I know that we are worried about the new show and IPKKND fans are writing thing that are upsetting us . But avinash has a big fan following too and I'm sure he will rock as shlok we should all give the show a chance at least .honestly I feel it too early to judge the show and time slot .I will try my best to catch on the new forum . College starting soon and it's time consuming but definitely will try to catch up on episodes .

Hey Yumna, no excuses re summer or this or that LOLWinkBig smile
 Shrel/Prem , LOL really I was working in the summer Embarrassed
I know your disappearing acts used to be on CB1 musical too hahaha! You lazy like meBig smile
Lol ! Your absolutely right! I am lazy  but I would come by sometimes na? Blushing 

@Sonia as far as timeslot(TS), CB1 at 6 pm made it so popular. I mean do we know any serial which garnered 5.1 in this TS? C'mon! Be positive like Billo (Yumna) here!
Thanks Shrel , Its true Choti bahu made its mark on a 7:30 slot but still who knows Avinash's new show might make a hit on 6 pm Wink I don't live in India but maybe some people are free at 6 and will watch it.

Besides, a show carries itself by its own substance and when viewers will notice that, they will make time, be that 6 pm before or after. If they have to record and watch later, they will do that. That's what I do and have done for years. Come what may, when I am in awe of a show, reality show, whatever, I make time, or make arrangement, call a friend to record, anything. But no way I would miss a single epi.

Its true , people made time for 7;30 to watch choti bahu and people thought it wouldnt work but it made history and other channels started launching their shows . As longs as the storyline and the characterization is good people will watch . Choti bahu had a great start! And people tuned in .

And I believe every single serial has an omnibus on Saturdays (or sun) that shows 3-4 hrs in one stretch. Dont know about India, but here they are repeated 2 am, 3 am. If that is true of zee (cuz me zee fan, what to do), it has to be true of other channels too. (LifeOK only cuz of Rubi, otherwise never saw that channel ever before.

Yes I remember those , they would air all the episodes of the week on a Saturday or Sunday. Dont have Zee anymore , but wonder if StarPlus does the same ?

SP yes, but only occasionally. So so glad that IPK2 on SP cuz this channel has huge following in the US. My best GF, she has all the channels but only and only sirph and sirph watches SP and has been begging me to do the same. God heard her "prayers" and baam, our avi new show on SP! WOW!!ClapStar

I always found SP to be a good channel , though never had it but watched couple of shpws and theres actaully pretty good and goes with the flow .Anything but Zeetv, Sorry Shrel not a fan of that channel Tongue

radev24

Go to top