India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Chill Pill Anyone?

billo77 IF-Dazzler
billo77
billo77

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Ok ,so just heard the news and I know we are all going through mixed feelings about this second season of a very popular show .We are happy that Avinash is coming back onscreen but also we don't want to face so much  negativity. I feel really bad for Avinash he's been working really hard and  its really upsetting to see people over react .We are not used to all this commotion ,our forum has always been peaceful and  mature and we should stay this way .I know many emails must have been sent to star Plus and don't know if it will change anything but  IPKKND fans are upset and I understand completely we would have felt the same way for choti bhau .But the new season has a tagline, the characters names and story is different  .I think we should all have a chill pill and we should just wait and see how things unfold.Smile .Just visited the Star Plus FB page and saw 4 ,000 + likes on the new promo !Avinash omg! His new characterBlushing don't have words,he'slooking  so daring! Shrenu is looking very cute but I think Shlok's love is just a betrayal (I think) lol already trying to figure out the story. I take this as a new show of  Aastha and  Shlok love story.  

Edited by billo77 - 14 August 2013 at 3:45pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

radevchicagoLUNAfaugust123..yajnaseni..rekha-rubinaAngie12harianjanaseema12345ashna26Neerjaasonia871Flower___powerradev24fatssrilanka

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Nice post Billo, needed one! Lets be positive. The promo looks great, Avinash in a totally new role. He and Shrenu do look cute together.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

billo77Neerjaaseema12345radev24

seema12345 IF-Sizzlerz
seema12345
seema12345

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
We CB fans are usually pretty calm but when one reads crappy stuff written again and again  and that video  on utube Angry

And the maker said -- had fun making it Angry

Avinash is a great actor he will prove the nay Sayers wrong 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

radevchicagobillo77Neerjaaradev24fatssrilanka

Flower___power IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

billo77

billo77 IF-Dazzler
billo77
billo77

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashna26

Nice post Billo, needed one! Lets be positive. The promo looks great, Avinash in a totally new role. He and Shrenu do look cute together.

Thanks ashna :) we should all be positive even for the time slot who knows they might make a 6 pm history . We should all be open minded.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashna26fatssrilanka

sonia871 IF-Sizzlerz
sonia871
sonia871

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Billo...your post brings tears on my eyes...yaar tum log kaha chale jaate ho hume chod kar!!!!
its high time to come our mature avina fans to help us emotional fans!!!!!
We do nt want avina just for our entertainment...we love them...their welfare is most important for us!!

billo77

fatssrilanka IF-Achieverz
fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by billo77

Originally posted by ashna26

Thanks ashna :) we should all be positive even for the time slot who knows they might make a 6 pm history . We should all be open minded.

We should be positive & have faith on Avinash if not others.Atleast for his sake this show at 6 should prove everyone else wrong.

billo77

billo77 IF-Dazzler
billo77
billo77

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soniaman

Billo...your post brings tears on my eyes...yaar tum log kaha chale jaate ho hume chod kar!!!!
its high time to come our mature avina fans to help us emotional fans!!!!!
We do nt want avina just for our entertainment...we love them...their welfare is most important for us!!

Sonia Hug Come on cheer up!!Avinash is back .I know I haven't been around as much because was working in the summer but trust me I do keep up with all the latest news about avina Wink I know that we are worried about the new show and IPKKND fans are writing thing that are upsetting us . But avinash has a big fan following too and I'm sure he will rock as shlok we should all give the show a chance at least .honestly I feel it too early to judge the show and time slot .I will try my best to catch on the new forum . College starting soon and it's time consuming but definitely will try to catch up on episodes .

radev24

Go to top