Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

   
Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Paridhi Sharma AT#9 - She Bewitches You (Page 91)

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Joined: 28 July 2010
Posts: 64901

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvMishalRaheja


Lol , what are you talking about mate ? 
Of course he has many illegitimate children lying around LOL
He is clearly not satisfied with his wife or may be he's just absolutely  polygamous in nature . 
I was trying to make sense of this guy! Areee when he can imagines his begum to be Moti, why not just satisfy himself with that thought?ConfusedLOLLOL  Waise am sure like Jalal, he too can marry many women, so why did he not propose to marry Moti!ShockedLOLLOL
@red! I knowLOLLOL

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Joined: 28 July 2010
Posts: 64901

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
I want us to finish atleast 100 pages aaj! So I might not make sense in my messages! so do excuse me!LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SonaLuvZaSafSexylicious.VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Joined: 10 September 2010
Posts: 66945

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonilausarun

hello guys... how r u all ???  LOL n how was the bhag adam bhag episode LOL 
Unlike others , I did not find the bhagam bhag scene , that is - Adham chasing Moti scene amusing or hilarious at all . 
I felt bad ! Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SonaLuvZaSaf

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Joined: 28 July 2010
Posts: 64901

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
@Soni! Yessh that was an unexpected scene which made it even more beautiful! It seemed like they too were reliving those moments in their lives with usEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SonaLuvZaSaf

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Joined: 28 July 2010
Posts: 64901

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvMishalRaheja

Originally posted by sonilausarun

hello guys... how r u all ???  LOL n how was the bhag adam bhag episode LOL 
Unlike others , I did not find the bhagam bhag scene , that is - Adham chasing Moti scene amusing or hilarious at all . 
I felt bad ! Dead
]#I too felt bad for her! The only thing I found funny was that dupatta on his head!! 
VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Joined: 10 September 2010
Posts: 66945

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

I was trying to make sense of this guy! Areee when he can imagines his begum to be Moti, why not just satisfy himself with that thought?ConfusedLOLLOL  Waise am sure like Jalal, he too can marry many women, so why did he not propose to marry Moti!ShockedLOLLOL
@red! I knowLOLLOL

Good point well made ! 
He should've asked Moti to marry him first if he wanted to get close to her .
But i guess he just wanted to get physical with Moti , nothing else
VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Joined: 10 September 2010
Posts: 66945

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

I want us to finish atleast 100 pages aaj! So I might not make sense in my messages! so do excuse me!LOLLOL

Chill buddy .
If you read other ats you'll find that the pages are filled up with chit chat only .
Hum to fir bhi discuss kar rahe hai . LOL
VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Joined: 10 September 2010
Posts: 66945

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

 I too felt bad for her! The only thing I found funny was that dupatta on his head!! 
Yah , that was kinda funny too , but I couldn't laugh cause the situation was grave . 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SonaLuvZaSaf

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index