Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Paridhi Sharma AT#9 - She Bewitches You (Page 84)

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

Jodha saw how frightened Moti was as she saw it! hence she will speak up, but Jalal will not believe her I guess!Angry Waise, what does Adham have, that would require someone to seduce him?LOLLOLLOL (sorry C's fans)LOL
Chetan is defo hot , but as Adham I hate him . 
Thik kaha , he has nothing for which someone would try to seduce her .
But as always , Jalal will blindly believe MA's words . D'oh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Ruqqu (looked pretty today) has irked Maham as she proclaimed to have sent Jalal out there purposely to catch Adham! Pehli baar zindagi mein kuch acha kiya hai usne! but plan flopped hogaya!LOLLOL

Why did Moti not open up to Jodha though? that was silly!Ouch

VasusenaRadheya

Lady_Macbeth IF-Stunnerz
Lady_Macbeth
Lady_Macbeth

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged
But we've to admit that CH is doing outstanding job as AK. He was so convincing today that I hated him like any thing.

VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

Bamon and Mac, I saw the grabbing, and the camera focusing on Jodha's arms because of the force Jalal was putting on his grip of her! But the bloody mark was missedOuch
Mac, yesssh she looked like an angel sleeping! Atleast for one night, he did not even appear in her nightmaresLOLLOLLOL but pooor Jalal, the dude was sweating it out, could not even sleep!LOLLOLLOL

Julie , there was no bloody mark shown . If this time something like that would've shown , I'd have sworn bloody murder against the CVs . 

Yes , Jodha slept peacefully , pura aram se , no nightmare of Jalal . LOL Thank God !
Jalal could not sleep , there were too much thoughts in his brain for that . LOL LOL
Poor dude ! 

_innocent_

Lady_Macbeth IF-Stunnerz
Lady_Macbeth
Lady_Macbeth

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged
No Julie that was not silly at all. Moti is a true friend. Mein uski jaga hoti to mein vi wohi karti. :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_innocent_VasusenaRadheya

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvMishalRaheja

Julie , there was no bloody mark shown . If this time something like that would've shown , I'd have sworn bloody murder against the CVs . 

Yes , Jodha slept peacefully , pura aram se , no nightmare of Jalal . LOL Thank God !
Jalal could not sleep , there were too much thoughts in his brain for that . LOL LOL
Poor dude ! 
Mark nahi tha nah? Ufff, i thought I was going crazy LOLLOL  Jodha slept peacefully, as she knew her parents were far away from Jalal's next chal!LOLLOL  Ekta will be very careful because of protests to show marks,etc!
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bamonforever

But we've to admit that CH is doing outstanding job as AK. He was so convincing today that I hated him like any thing.
Yah , we must admit that CH is doing a very very convincing job as the creepy , horny , cruel Adham Khan Clap Clap

_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bamonforever

No Julie that was not silly at all. Moti is a true friend. Mein uski jaga hoti to mein vi wohi karti. :)
Knowing the punishment she will get,the best thing she could have done was tell Jodha* what happened to the moti who nearly committed suicide when she was kidnapped? Confused Atleast if Jodha knew, she could have protected Moti and expose Adham right there when Jalal called for everyone to show their face!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index