Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Paridhi Sharma AT#9 - She Bewitches You (Page 76)

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

The thing is, I always find people wondering why Jodha hates Jalal! But during that time, Jodha was  brought up to hate Mughals! just like Jalal was brought up to hate Hindus!  And the vandalism of the Kali Maa's mandir by his army only served to reinforce her hatred for him! For me she stands right on her groud! Jodha, if Jalal shows her an ounce of positivity, am sure she will work on her marriage! When he tried to molest her and told her he will never touch her, she broke! she felt unwanted, her conversation with Moti Bai depicted that for me!

I guess Jalal misunderstands her and she misunderstands him! for example yesterday she did not get to witness his vulnerable side when he thought of his past and hugged the boy! And now with Moti's spoiler being out there, no tension will ease between them, thats for sure! 
I just hope for the sake of Akdha relationship that Jalal will not do any injustice with Moti bai , like punishing her for something that she has never done . 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bamonforever

Even I'm sure that if Jalal shows 1 ounce of positivity, Jodha's heart will melt for him. I just want this guy to do sum thing good for a change for change. Or else, we couldn't expect Jodha to change her idea abt him.
I do not want her to melt for himLOL But I do want to see them form a bond of trust and understanding! Friendship is the first step on that ladder of love!Tongue

VasusenaRadheya

Lady_Macbeth IF-Stunnerz
Lady_Macbeth
Lady_Macbeth

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Julie just download an icon of small size or else go to any online photo editing site even chindi ones will do fine. N resize d pic in to 100 by 100 size n crop it according to ur wish.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_innocent_VasusenaRadheya

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Originally posted by LuvMishalRaheja

I just hope for the sake of Akdha relationship that Jalal will not do any injustice with Moti bai , like punishing her for something that she has never done . 
If his sentence of burying her alive succeed, then Jodha will never like Jalal! I can vouch for that, so am sure Moti will be saved by her!

VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Originally posted by _innocent_

Originally posted by Bamonforever

Julie even I was once quite cluless abt net n technologies.
From there, it has been quite a journey to become a tech savy.
it did not work! It said, the size is too big!Confused  wasnt there some img.. something website to change pictures earlier?

Julie , do you have a Microsoft picture manager in your laptop . It's generally present in every laptop . Embarrassed
You may download a jpg pic that comes within 160 kb , not more than that .
N of course there are online picture correction sites , many many . 

_innocent_

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Julie , you can try Befunky.com .

_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Thanks BF and Mac! Let me try againLOLLOL
Lady_Macbeth IF-Stunnerz
Lady_Macbeth
Lady_Macbeth

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Btw we've crossed half mark. Congo guys.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index