Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Paridhi Sharma AT#9 - She Bewitches You (Page 75)

Lady_Macbeth IF-Stunnerz
Lady_Macbeth
Lady_Macbeth

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Mac agree with u word by word.
He just behaves bad with Jodha all the time n try to bring him down. Jodha is so kind hearted, any other woman would've hated him much more.
He even faked n lied to her many times. Why'd she trust such a guy ??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VasusenaRadheya

Lady_Macbeth IF-Stunnerz
Lady_Macbeth
Lady_Macbeth

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Leyton makes us believe that love stories are always predestined. :))

VasusenaRadheya

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvMishalRaheja

Julie , if Jodha is hating Jalal , then Jalal is giving her more than enough reason to hate him . 
He always is very very rude with her , misbehaves with her n almost try to molest her .
For a change he can try to act polite with her . That may change the tension between them .
The thing is, I always find people wondering why Jodha hates Jalal! But during that time, Jodha was  brought up to hate Mughals! just like Jalal was brought up to hate Hindus!  And the vandalism of the Kali Maa's mandir by his army only served to reinforce her hatred for him! For me she stands right on her groud! Jodha, if Jalal shows her an ounce of positivity, am sure she will work on her marriage! When he tried to molest her and told her he will never touch her, she broke! she felt unwanted, her conversation with Moti Bai depicted that for me!

I guess Jalal misunderstands her and she misunderstands him! for example yesterday she did not get to witness his vulnerable side when he thought of his past and hugged the boy! And now with Moti's spoiler being out there, no tension will ease between them, thats for sure! 

VasusenaRadheya

Lady_Macbeth IF-Stunnerz
Lady_Macbeth
Lady_Macbeth

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Julie even I was once quite cluless abt net n technologies.
From there, it has been quite a journey to become a tech savy.

VasusenaRadheya

Lady_Macbeth IF-Stunnerz
Lady_Macbeth
Lady_Macbeth

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 8:00am | IP Logged
The night Jalal confessed that he hates Jodha, it became clear that Jalal wants to destroy her n her life n her spirit, so she was always anxious for an attack from his side.

VasusenaRadheya

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bamonforever

Julie even I was once quite cluless abt net n technologies.
From there, it has been quite a journey to become a tech savy.
it did not work! It said, the size is too big!Confused  wasnt there some img.. something website to change pictures earlier?

VasusenaRadheya

Lady_Macbeth IF-Stunnerz
Lady_Macbeth
Lady_Macbeth

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Even I'm sure that if Jalal shows 1 ounce of positivity, Jodha's heart will melt for him. I just want this guy to do sum thing good for a change for change. Or else, we couldn't expect Jodha to change her idea abt him.
_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bamonforever

The night Jalal confessed that he hates Jodha, it became clear that Jalal wants to destroy her n her life n her spirit, so she was always anxious for an attack from his side.
She still does not mind his attacks, so long as its directed towards her personally and not her family! LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index