Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

   
Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Paridhi Sharma AT#9 - She Bewitches You (Page 72)

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Joined: 28 July 2010
Posts: 64901

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bamonforever

Julie, I'm d hugest ever Leyton fan ever. They're epic-est. <3 Period.
Moi aussi! Me too!Tongue I stopped watching regularly when they left! It felt incomplete! I could not connect to the other new couple that was brought in to replace Leyton's presence! But Julian and Brooke, still liked them!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VasusenaRadheya

Lady_Macbeth IF-Stunnerz
Lady_Macbeth
Lady_Macbeth

Joined: 04 August 2011
Posts: 27552

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Julie just download an icon or just any pic that u like to take as ur profile pic n then upload it as ur profile pic. As simple as that.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_innocent_VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Joined: 10 September 2010
Posts: 66998

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bamonforever

Jalal left another mark on Jodha ! Like, literally !
N jodha was looking at that at the end of the promo . LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Joined: 28 July 2010
Posts: 64901

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvMishalRaheja

our question . Another website for changing dp ?

Do you mean you're searching for icons Confused

Well I cannot change my profile pic unless i use an url of a web! thats why am still stuck with one dp for like ever! LOL! Dont worry, am using a different laptop, so it might just allow me to change it, if i save the creation in my desktop! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Joined: 10 September 2010
Posts: 66998

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

Moi aussi! Me too!Tongue I stopped watching regularly when they left! It felt incomplete! I could not connect to the other new couple that was brought in to replace Leyton's presence! But Julian and Brooke, still liked them!LOL

I still wonder why they left the show ? Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_innocent_

Lady_Macbeth IF-Stunnerz
Lady_Macbeth
Lady_Macbeth

Joined: 04 August 2011
Posts: 27552

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Julie shake hand buddy. Leyton were of another level. They're magical as a couple n there love story is as beautiful as a love story can be.
So glad that at least they'd such an awesum ending.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_innocent_VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Joined: 10 September 2010
Posts: 66998

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

Well I cannot change my profile pic unless i use an url of a web! thats why am still stuck with one dp for like ever! LOL! Dont worry, am using a different laptop, so it might just allow me to change it, if i save the creation in my desktop! Big smile
Yah , simply save a photo you like n then upload it to take as your profile picture , as easy as that .
I change my profile pic every  week . LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_innocent_

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Joined: 10 September 2010
Posts: 66998

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bamonforever

Julie shake hand buddy. Leyton were of another level. They're magical as a couple n there love story is as beautiful as a love story can be.
So glad that at least they'd such an awesum ending.

Yes , they had a fairy tale love story . LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index