Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Paridhi Sharma AT#9 - She Bewitches You (Page 18)

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Hey Mac!! am Julie~!Embarrassed

Areee, I got confused! because i thought that was the end of the match itself! seeing how Jodha's family were getting nervous was so funny! hehe! Even Jodha's saas wanted Begum Jodha to win!Embarrassed (well I guess Jodha will win, and she will either request for the people in the precap to be saved, or she will keep Jalal's promise and use it in Moti-Bhai's situation! -S I am soo looking forward in seeing how Jodha saves Moti Bai!- especially when she was ready to hurt herself when Moti was trying to commit suicide!)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

Hey Mac!! am Julie~!Embarrassed

Areee, I got confused! because i thought that was the end of the match itself! seeing how Jodha's family were getting nervous was so funny! hehe! Even Jodha's saas wanted Begum Jodha to win!Embarrassed (well I guess Jodha will win, and she will either request for the people in the precap to be saved, or she will keep Jalal's promise and use it in Moti-Bhai's situation! -S I am soo looking forward in seeing how Jodha saves Moti Bai!- especially when she was ready to hurt herself when Moti was trying to commit suicide!)
Hey Julie Hug
Welcome here mate ! 
Yes , Jodha is really really close to Moti . She does not look at her like a maid , for all sense Moti is no less than her sisters . Embarrassed
It'll be very very interesting  now to see how she'll expose Adham n MA's  feud in front of Jalal . 

_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Thanks MacHug She will definitely expose Adham but not Maham (as of yet) I guess Maham will beg Jalal to let him go and he will oblige! Remember in the movie, Jalal when he kills Adham, he says something along the line of, you have raped so many women, and have done so many wrong under my name or something! but this one (ie the murder) i cannot overlook and thus you will have to be punished!!)

waise, in the movie's deleted scene, Jodha begs Jalal to go and seek forgiveness from Maham! I wonder if we will see this, in this serial! especially since Jodha would have been happy knowing the wrong Adham has done or tried to do!) 

Anyways, am not going to speculate too much!LOL but Maham will manage to save Adham, that am sure of, even after Jodha exposes Adham!

VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

Thanks MacHug She will definitely expose Adham but not Maham (as of yet) I guess Maham will beg Jalal to let him go and he will oblige! Remember in the movie, Jalal when he kills Adham, he says something along the line of, you have raped so many women, and have done so many wrong under my name or something! but this one (ie the murder) i cannot overlook and thus you will have to be punished!!)

waise, in the movie's deleted scene, Jodha begs Jalal to go and seek forgiveness from Maham! I wonder if we will see this, in this serial! especially since Jodha would have been happy knowing the wrong Adham has done or tried to do!) 

Anyways, am not going to speculate too much!LOL but Maham will manage to save Adham, that am sure of, even after Jodha exposes Adham!
Yup , that's one thing I'm also absolutely sure off , that MA will beg for her son's life n AK will go scott free Angry
But , not for long , finally one day he'll be executed n killed by Jalal . Big smile Big smile

_innocent_

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Ya , I've seen the  deleted  scenes from the movie , all of them . I've bought the DVD of the movie 

_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
I badly want to see a sword fight b/w AkdhaLOL Especially since Paridhi said, sword fighting was not too hard to learn whereas riding a horse was!LOL She said when she first sat on the horse, the horse went a bit crazy and started to galop aswell! and that really scared her!LOLLOL

:Adham and Jodha's scene was good today! I love how Jodha fixing her gaze on him, reprimanded his action!Big smile

VasusenaRadheya

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvMishalRaheja

Ya , I've seen the  deleted  scenes from the movie , all of them . I've bought the DVD of the movie 
I would love to see that bird wala scene in the movie! where Jodha and Jalal are on an elephant on like a tour and Jalal tries to hunt/kill some birds, but some man stops him, and wins Jalal's challenge!EmbarrassedLOL

VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

I badly want to see a sword fight b/w AkdhaLOL Especially since Paridhi said, sword fighting was not too hard to learn whereas riding a horse was!LOL She said when she first sat on the horse, the horse went a bit crazy and started to galop aswell! and that really scared her!LOLLOL

:Adham and Jodha's scene was good today! I love how Jodha fixing her gaze on him, reprimanded his action!Big smile
Ya , I saw that interview , Paridhi was smiling while narrating that incident . LOL
Yes , Adham n Jodha's scenes were really very good today . 
Yup , I'd really love to see a sword fighting scene between Akdha in the future .

_innocent_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index