Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Ruqqu (looked pretty today) has irked Maham as she proclaimed to have sent Jalal out there purposely to catch Adham! Pehli baar zindagi mein kuch acha kiya hai usne! but plan flopped hogaya!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Why did Moti not open up to Jodha though? that was silly!
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
But we've to admit that CH is doing outstanding job as AK. He was so convincing today that I hated him like any thing.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _innocent_

Bamon and Mac, I saw the grabbing, and the camera focusing on Jodha's arms because of the force Jalal was putting on his grip of her! But the bloody mark was missed

Mac, yesssh she looked like an angel sleeping! Atleast for one night, he did not even appear in her nightmaresπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but pooor Jalal, the dude was sweating it out, could not even sleep!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Julie , there was no bloody mark shown . If this time something like that would've shown , I'd have sworn bloody murder against the CVs . 

Yes , Jodha slept peacefully , pura aram se , no nightmare of Jalal . πŸ˜† Thank God !
Jalal could not sleep , there were too much thoughts in his brain for that . πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Poor dude ! 
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
No Julie that was not silly at all. Moti is a true friend. Mein uski jaga hoti to mein vi wohi karti. :)
_innocent_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvMishalRaheja

Julie , there was no bloody mark shown . If this time something like that would've shown , I'd have sworn bloody murder against the CVs . 

Yes , Jodha slept peacefully , pura aram se , no nightmare of Jalal . πŸ˜† Thank God !
Jalal could not sleep , there were too much thoughts in his brain for that . πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Poor dude ! 

Mark nahi tha nah? Ufff, i thought I was going crazy πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Jodha slept peacefully, as she knew her parents were far away from Jalal's next chal!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Ekta will be very careful because of protests to show marks,etc!
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bamonforever

But we've to admit that CH is doing outstanding job as AK. He was so convincing today that I hated him like any thing.

Yah , we must admit that CH is doing a very very convincing job as the creepy , horny , cruel Adham Khan πŸ‘ πŸ‘
_innocent_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bamonforever

No Julie that was not silly at all. Moti is a true friend. Mein uski jaga hoti to mein vi wohi karti. :)

Knowing the punishment she will get,the best thing she could have done was tell Jodha* what happened to the moti who nearly committed suicide when she was kidnapped? πŸ˜• Atleast if Jodha knew, she could have protected Moti and expose Adham right there when Jalal called for everyone to show their face!!
_innocent_ thumbnail
Despite the intense scene of today, I found Adham with that duppatta on his head hilarious!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I laughed!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
_innocent_ thumbnail
Also Maham is such a cunning witch! I cannot wait for her pyara sa Adham to face his fate soon!
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: _innocent_

Ruqqu (looked pretty today) has irked Maham as she proclaimed to have sent Jalal out there purposely to catch Adham! Pehli baar zindagi mein kuch acha kiya hai usne! but plan flopped hogaya!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Why did Moti not open up to Jodha though? that was silly!

Lavina looked sooo cute today , she is growing on me day by day πŸ˜³

Ruq should've said to Jalal clearly that it's Adham khan who entered the Harem