Jodha Akbar

Paridhi Sharma AT#9 - She Bewitches You - Page 38

..Breeze.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Ashvikfever

So what's up peeps?

Hey I couldn't come yesterday I was really busy..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Breeze.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _innocent_

Even am asking! I do not know for sure! Last I heard, the title apparently was going to be *Akbar* 

Akbar No man!! Jodha Akbar is a classic name..
..Breeze.. thumbnail
So, Julia, what do you study? or work?
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Its weird, but I do not feel affected by the name of the show! Because for me it will not make much of a difference, as I will continue to refer to it as Jodha Akbar! But my question is, will they also change Jodha's name in the show? :O! 

I guess Ekta didnt have much of choice, as she this is also her dream project and she would want it to go on for a long time, hence had to compromise somewhere!
_innocent_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: arnav26

So, Julia, what do you study? or work?

Julia nahiii yaar, Julie!Khair it does not matter๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I was a student until recently, when I graduated! and now am contemplating on doing my PHD! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Aur aap? waise i did read a couple of comments, and i know you're a student!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
..Breeze.. thumbnail

Its weird, but I do not feel affected by the name of the show! Because for me it will not make much of a difference, as I will continue to refer to it as Jodha Akbar! But my question is, will they also change Jodha's name in the show? :O! 

I guess Ekta didnt have much of choice, as she this is also her dream project and she would want it to go on for a long time, hence had to compromise somewhere!

well, name of the show may not have that much effect on me too! But I like it to be JA only, that's different. I just don't want Jodha's name to remain the same. They are showing the disclaimer in the beginning of the episode na..then what's the problem?
Sexylicious. thumbnail
Bittu why didn't u come yesterday? How was the project?
Sexylicious. thumbnail
I also don't want the name to change. The name JA has a grand thing
..Breeze.. thumbnail

Julia nahiii yaar, Julie!Khair it does not matter๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I was a student until recently, when I graduated! and now am contemplating on doing my PHD! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Aur aap? waise i did read a couple of comments, and i know you're a student!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Sorry for that๐Ÿ˜ณ I am actually familiar with the name Julia, so it came up๐Ÿ˜†
And you are quite a senior to me!! I better behave๐Ÿ˜†
Yes, I am still a student๐Ÿ˜ณ
_innocent_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: arnav26

well, name of the show may not have that much effect on me too! But I like it to be JA only, that's different. I just don't want Jodha's name to remain the same. They are showing the disclaimer in the beginning of the episode na..then what's the problem?

Problem is, some literate individuals have no real life and hence are protesting, despite having no real proof to back up their silly claims! Ekta felt obliged because of her movie to accept their conditions, I feel! but her movie toh did not even do well, hence she should go back to her stance of , i am ready to face any criticism! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†