Users

Frequent Posters

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ameilia

I know i am asking many questions but did Jalal sleep with her?😕

Thank God i didnt see this episode.

Oh no nothing like that. He just seemed like he was going to pick her up or something. Then her husband came running. Jalal asked him something like, your life in exchange of hers.. He ran away. Jalal did nothing to that girl..just told her that..this is love.. And left her..
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Haha, this was something we all want to forget. ðŸ˜† The show has made quite a journey from that ridiculousness. ðŸ˜†
Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Star_girl

Haha, this was something we all want to forget. ðŸ˜† The show has made quite a journey from that ridiculousness. ðŸ˜†

Jalal's character has come real good. ðŸ˜Š.. Th best actually..
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

Jalal's character has come real good. ðŸ˜Š.. Th best actually..

I agree. Even the pace and the quality of the story have improved as well. Looks like the protesters did a great job. If the show starts going bonkers again, we do not even need to worry. The protesters will get the job done for us. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Oh I remember this episode! The worst ever! ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢ He acted like a gunda mawali. Took the woman to his Harem forcefully!😡🤢 
smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: poulomi12

Oh I remember this episode! The worst ever! ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢ He acted like a gunda mawali. Took the woman to his Harem forcefully!😡🤢 

harem tak jane k nobat nhi aae thi...road par hi tai tai fish ho gaya tha 😆... btw he was at camp in shalve pur near mevad not in  agra mahal