Chhan Chhan

India-Forums

Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

One Common thing between Sanuj :) (Page 7)

chahathkwaish Groupbie
chahathkwaish
chahathkwaish

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Nice observation!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GodhuliLogon

.Brooke. IF-Sizzlerz
.Brooke.
.Brooke.

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Unknowndesire

No wonder you guys are getting bad news these days because your not well behaved members and ruined for other sane fans as well I hope more worst news comes your way Silly 

I do not know why some people always bring other actors and shows into the discussion who are irrelevant to the post.And cursed and wish ill for them.
That was my pov about such similarities and people can disagree with it.Its an open post and anyone can put his/her views here.But why waste time in wishing ill others.
Look whoever say bad things about others get bad news back at their show.
I think we should stick to the matter which is under discussion without dragging others.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkkndfan21Srilathalolla

Srilathalolla IF-Sizzlerz
Srilathalolla
Srilathalolla

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...SaRun...

No wonder you guys are getting bad news these days because your not well behaved members and ruined for other sane fans as well I hope more worst news comes your way Silly 

I do not know why some people always bring other actors and shows into the discussion who are irrelevant to the post.And cursed and wish ill for them.
That was my pov about such similarities and people can disagree with it.Its an open post and anyone can put his/her views here.But why waste time in wishing ill others.
I think we should stick to the matter which is under discussion without dragging others.

Dear let them wish bad luck for us it will turn into good luck for us because we never wised them bad luck. I am a Sanaya fan too . I respect her if they are wishing bad luck for us that means they are wishing SAnz bad luck because Sanz herself said that there is no IPK with out Arnav and Khushi .

And also in one of her IV's she herself called Anuj as Bhaiya so what is the point in arguing 

ipkkndfan21.Brooke.

Srilathalolla
Srilathalolla

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

Originally posted by Srilathalolla

So are they bro and sis to have identical marks and behavior Confused 
i have a bro but we do not share even a single birth mark in the same place! while i have 3 best friends of mine who all have 1 on their heart just like mine! its always a very sweet coincidence!
here also its a sweet thing.. Embarrassed

And behavior? honestly! ROFL siblings specially male & female usually share the most different behaviors ever!! LOL

come on don't be so insecure! be proud of what u love and appreciate it.. don't say childish things to demean something else..Embarrassed

God what insecurities are you talking about . They are not real life couple we all know that they are just reel couple and I love Sanz . This post was a open post and I commented on it bas 

ipkkndfan21.Brooke.

.Brooke. IF-Sizzlerz
.Brooke.
.Brooke.

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:09am | IP Logged

Yup indeed there r many similarities! I always feel they r almost the male female version of the same thing!! they r that similar in many ways not jsut physically! :D

4 the record just check their necks too.. the same beauty spots r there :)

Awe that is such an revolutionary statement.I never noticed that,as I do not minutely observe random males.Anuj has similar dainty and feminine marks on neck like Sanaya.
Sanaya is the epitome of feminine beauty so Anuj also shares such femininity.

ipkkndfan21Srilathalolla

.Brooke. IF-Sizzlerz
.Brooke.
.Brooke.

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Srilathalolla

Dear let them wish bad luck for us it will turn into good luck for us because we never wised them bad luck. I am a Sanaya fan too . I respect her if they are wishing bad luck for us that means they are wishing SAnz bad luck because Sanz herself said that there is no IPK with out Arnav and Khushi .

And also in one of her IV's she herself called Anuj as Bhaiya so what is the point in arguing 

How can one s' POV labelled as insecurity Confused

ipkkndfan21Srilathalolla

Srilathalolla
Srilathalolla

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:00am | IP Logged

Yup indeed there r many similarities! I always feel they r almost the male female version of the same thing!! they r that similar in many ways not jsut physically! :D

4 the record just check their necks too.. the same beauty spots r there :)

Awe that is such an revolutionary statement.I never noticed that,as I do not minutely observe random males.Anuj has similar dainty and feminine marks on neck like Sanaya.
Sanaya is the epitome of feminine beauty so Anuj also shares such femininity.

@Bold me rolfing ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Brooke.

Mihrimah IF-Sizzlerz
Mihrimah
Mihrimah

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:03am | IP Logged
an entire post on black spot/moles ??GeekErmmConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkkndfan21Srilathalolla.Brooke.

Go to top