Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

One year in vain on cost of losing Rajeev

Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

The same story as started in last year. 

Rachna as cry baby, Gunjan brave and MAHAN(🀒)   Mayank  coward selfish 

I was pretty upset for today's episode.

Where is new Rachna who had become brave??   Why again Gunjan is required to solve her problem?? why so handicapped πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ     

Don't you have sense Rachna that Gunjan has to give you mind πŸ˜‘😑😑   
You are back to square one Rachna πŸ₯±    

Wah kya baat heπŸ‘πŸ‘  Gunjan is worried for you and you are sleeping ghode bech ke πŸ€’  

Difference is only that d Rajiv is no more on sslk πŸ₯±    and Vihan has entered her life as invisible lover πŸ˜³

Edited by ZenerDiode - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Colt.Pixy thumbnail
why did they waste one year πŸ˜’
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Rachna deserved a zor ka jhatka .. Vihaan is a milllion times better than her... coward kahin ki she was ready to let him rot in jail... πŸ˜‘  πŸ˜‘ 

Vihaan bechara thinks she will prove his innocence and they will ahndle everything together and ye good for nothing Rachna has not only reduced him to a friend who was helping her ,she was absolutely no shame πŸ€¬ .. they have again butchered her character to a  new low... uuufff ... no need for vihaan s redemption now.. i prefer his hate than Rachna s love πŸ€’
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Eris-

Rachna deserved a zor ka jhatka .. Vihaan is a milllion times better than her... coward kahin ki she was ready to let him rot in jail... πŸ˜‘  πŸ˜‘ 

Vihaan bechara thinks she will prove his innocence and they will ahndle everything together and ye good for nothing Rachna has not only reduced him to a friend who was helping her ,she was absolutely no shame πŸ€¬ .. they have again butchered her character to a  new low... uuufff ... no need for vihaan s redemption now.. i prefer his hate than Rachna s love πŸ€’

Agree. Rachna has become now spineless like her brother  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†   🀣
1gunjan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I was also very shocked when I saw rachana sleeping peacefully and gunjan woke her up...man how can she sleep so peacefully when vihaan whom she loves is in jail...I agree Rachna is back 2 square 1 again when she had 2 decide whether 2 give Cd or not then why she had 2 take so long and why gunjan had 2 tell her that she should stand for the truth why couldn't she take decision on her own and mayank has become totally selfish 😑...he didn't want 2 understand that new job he will get again but if vihaan goes 2 jail for a crime he didn't commit then his whole life will be spoiled...I like vihaan ..he is strong and not a coward ...missing Rajeev very much...😭...

love Gunjan

Edited by 1gunjan7 - 10 years ago
SailorMoonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Vihaan wouldn't have thought twice about helping Rachna if she were the one in his place. Rachna loves Vihaan yet Gunjan is the one helping him.  I wonder of Gunjan weren't there then where would everyone be?? Rachna probably somewhere at her sasuraals making rotis (which is ironic because that's what Gunjan is doing).
Vihaana thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
All they trying to show is how brave and mahaan gunjan is. Thats it!!! For that they will ruin anyone's character including rachna. 

As rachna's fan I already stop expecting from the cv so that i don't get disappoint as I know they always going to keep rachna as crying baby. 
SailorMoonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vihaana

All they trying to show is how brave and mahaan gunjan is. Thats it!!! For that they will ruin anyone's character including rachna. 

As rachna's fan I already stop expecting from the cv so that i don't get disappoint as I know they always going to keep rachna as crying baby. 

yeaa probably . But I'm more of a Vihaan fan...
Vihaana thumbnail
Originally posted by: SailorMoonStar

yeaa probably . But I'm more of a Vihaan fan...

Don't get me wrong πŸ˜‰ I am also vihaan's fan more than rachna's. Just watching the show to get a glimpse of him πŸ˜³ 
Delian01 thumbnail
I totally agree damn you Rachana ...You were so brave and strong but now you are again depending on Gunjan for god sake please be strong and brave πŸ˜Š