One year in vain on cost of losing Rajeev

Colt.Pixy IF-Stunnerz
Colt.Pixy
Colt.Pixy

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 2:42pm | IP Logged

The same story as started in last year. 

Rachna as cry baby, Gunjan brave and MAHAN(Dead)   Mayank  coward selfish 

I was pretty upset for today's episode.

Where is new Rachna who had become brave??   Why again Gunjan is required to solve her problem?? why so handicapped Thumbs Down     

Don't you have sense Rachna that Gunjan has to give you mind AngryAngryAngry   
You are back to square one Rachna Sleepy    

Wah kya baat heClapClap  Gunjan is worried for you and you are sleeping ghode bech ke Dead  

Difference is only that d Rajiv is no more on sslk Sleepy    and Vihan has entered her life as invisible lover Embarrassed

Edited by ZenerDiode - 17 August 2013 at 12:02pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

1gunjan7JShivbraich_galHashiBoo-Eris-

Colt.Pixy IF-Stunnerz
Colt.Pixy
Colt.Pixy

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
why did they waste one year Disapprove
Colt.Pixy IF-Stunnerz
Colt.Pixy
Colt.Pixy

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Rajeev is missing
-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Rachna deserved a zor ka jhatka .. Vihaan is a milllion times better than her... coward kahin ki she was ready to let him rot in jail... Angry  Angry 

Vihaan bechara thinks she will prove his innocence and they will ahndle everything together and ye good for nothing Rachna has not only reduced him to a friend who was helping her ,she was absolutely no shame Censored .. they have again butchered her character to a  new low... uuufff ... no need for vihaan s redemption now.. i prefer his hate than Rachna s love Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JShivHashiBooColt.Pixy

Colt.Pixy IF-Stunnerz
Colt.Pixy
Colt.Pixy

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Eris-

Rachna deserved a zor ka jhatka .. Vihaan is a milllion times better than her... coward kahin ki she was ready to let him rot in jail... Angry  Angry 

Vihaan bechara thinks she will prove his innocence and they will ahndle everything together and ye good for nothing Rachna has not only reduced him to a friend who was helping her ,she was absolutely no shame Censored .. they have again butchered her character to a  new low... uuufff ... no need for vihaan s redemption now.. i prefer his hate than Rachna s love Dead

Agree. Rachna has become now spineless like her brother  LOLLOL   ROFL
1gunjan7 IF-Dazzler
1gunjan7
1gunjan7

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
I was also very shocked when I saw rachana sleeping peacefully and gunjan woke her up...man how can she sleep so peacefully when vihaan whom she loves is in jail...I agree Rachna is back 2 square 1 again when she had 2 decide whether 2 give Cd or not then why she had 2 take so long and why gunjan had 2 tell her that she should stand for the truth why couldn't she take decision on her own and mayank has become totally selfish Angry...he didn't want 2 understand that new job he will get again but if vihaan goes 2 jail for a crime he didn't commit then his whole life will be spoiled...I like vihaan ..he is strong and not a coward ...missing Rajeev very much...Cry...

love Gunjan

Edited by 1gunjan7 - 17 August 2013 at 3:17pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JShiv

SailorMoonStar IF-Dazzler
SailorMoonStar
SailorMoonStar

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Vihaan wouldn't have thought twice about helping Rachna if she were the one in his place. Rachna loves Vihaan yet Gunjan is the one helping him.  I wonder of Gunjan weren't there then where would everyone be?? Rachna probably somewhere at her sasuraals making rotis (which is ironic because that's what Gunjan is doing).
Vihaana Groupbie
Vihaana
Vihaana

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
All they trying to show is how brave and mahaan gunjan is. Thats it!!! For that they will ruin anyone's character including rachna. 

As rachna's fan I already stop expecting from the cv so that i don't get disappoint as I know they always going to keep rachna as crying baby. 

Go to top