Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

are we IPKKND fans so pathetic!! (Page 5)

maheerah_khan Senior Member
maheerah_khan
maheerah_khan

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 2:10am | IP Logged
muh ki baat chheen li meri jaan...love you...GR8 effort on the post...and if starplus is anticipating that they are going to get the same succes with some shrenu and avinash( names i've never heard...) then they are wrong...very verry verrry wrong...die people...Dead...you'll never be successful

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aashi_buddylist

dattamaitry Goldie
dattamaitry
dattamaitry

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 3:17am | IP Logged
m with u dear...

Aashi_buddylist

oKBSo IF-Rockerz
oKBSo
oKBSo

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 3:19am | IP Logged
I will only say loyal fans Boycott the damn show

Aashi_buddylist

honey-sweety IF-Sizzlerz
honey-sweety
honey-sweety

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 4:12am | IP Logged

Well said dear...Clap

I am  with you.

Aashi_buddylist

dis_arshi IF-Rockerz
dis_arshi
dis_arshi

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 4:18am | IP Logged
u right sissy

Aashi_buddylist

mira Goldie
mira
mira

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 4:58am | IP Logged
err...i understand your feelings...but what exactly can star plus do??  they tried there best to keep barun on the show ...they closed down the show because of popular opinion ...

guys you got to understand the reality here...ipkknd wasnt exactly the TRP machine for the channel...but it got them international audience and young crowd ... the knew for a fact that no family drama can stand against Balika Vadhu which for many years took the spot as its own even pushing out stars greatest success like Kausati Zindagi Ki,...IPKKND caught attention of a different kind of audience who most prob will never watch BW... so its  pretty logical that they preferred Barun to stay and the show goes on...their only angle is profit out of the brand IPKKND and a fair share of 8pm TRPs if not the top...

so when the hero left they tried to keep trying with another actor...coz its der money and investments are in trouble...they tried to get on with the show watso ever...like any logical business decision...when the popular reaction was too negative and the show itself was obviously over its high time (if you notice every love story is high scoring till the hero and heroin are falling in love and will lose the charm once they are together) they decided to give the show up ... 

all these are practical and logical decisions... Start plus is a big channel with a lot of local viewership...it might not makes sense to ppl like us who love a cute love story with a Mr.Darcy like hero, that shows like ye rishta and satiya rule the charts. this is because the core audience to this shows are ppl who prefer family drama...but for a channel they needs to please their core audience... so in any case start would not care much about IPKKN...its not any sentimental thing its plain business...

and now they are going for a new show which runs in same line and target same audience , so they are capitalising on IPKKND fame...i cant c anything wrong in that...

for a any channel what matters is the viewership...so lets be realistic and matured enough to understand that whaever  this show means to us means just another venture out of many for th channel...its not good to expect more from them...its there business...and if we love the show we can carry on in the forum...watch it on you tube...follow the leads...thats our choice...but at no point i felt the channel had any chance to keep it going as we wished...and its not there fault...we can always choose to not watch the new show!!!! 

be understanding and bit considerate!!! 

Aashi_buddylist

mira Goldie
mira
mira

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 5:00am | IP Logged
err...i understand your feelings...but what exactly can star plus do??  they tried there best to keep barun on the show ...they closed down the show because of popular opinion ...

guys you got to understand the reality here...ipkknd wasnt exactly the TRP machine for the channel...but it got them international audience and young crowd ... the knew for a fact that no family drama can stand against Balika Vadhu which for many years took the spot as its own even pushing out stars greatest success like Kausati Zindagi Ki,...IPKKND caught attention of a different kind of audience who most prob will never watch BW... so its  pretty logical that they preferred Barun to stay and the show goes on...their only angle is profit out of the brand IPKKND and a fair share of 8pm TRPs if not the top...

so when the hero left they tried to keep trying with another actor...coz its der money and investments are in trouble...they tried to get on with the show watso ever...like any logical business decision...when the popular reaction was too negative and the show itself was obviously over its high time (if you notice every love story is high scoring till the hero and heroin are falling in love and will lose the charm once they are together) they decided to give the show up ... 

all these are practical and logical decisions... Start plus is a big channel with a lot of local viewership...it might not makes sense to ppl like us who love a cute love story with a Mr.Darcy like hero, that shows like ye rishta and satiya rule the charts. this is because the core audience to this shows are ppl who prefer family drama...but for a channel they needs to please their core audience... so in any case start would not care much about IPKKN...its not any sentimental thing its plain business...

and now they are going for a new show which runs in same line and target same audience , so they are capitalizing on IPKKND fame...i cant c anything wrong in that...

for a any channel what matters is the viewership...so lets be realistic and matured enough to understand that whaever  this show means to us means just another venture out of many for th channel...its not good to expect more from them...its there business...and if we love the show we can carry on in the forum...watch it on you tube...follow the leads...thats our choice...but at no point i felt the channel had any chance to keep it going as we wished...and its not there fault...we can always choose to not watch the new show!!!! 

be understanding and bit considerate...t

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aashi_buddylistchocodilla

summaiyasayed IF-Sizzlerz
summaiyasayed
summaiyasayed

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 5:28am | IP Logged
I am wid u

Aashi_buddylist

Go to top