Bani - Ishq Da Kalma

sohum's silentness

sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
now sohum talks nicely with rajjiπŸ˜ƒ  as well as he accept  wataver  rajji gives to him..(food or coffe others..)πŸ˜ƒ today he defends  her from buaji.. at the same  he said to her who did everything only for bani.. he well know his herat  wataver  doing for only for rajji.. but he hides something from his heart.. but  i hope  he will realize that true love  with rajji not bani.. verys    soon he  will forget bani.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ i want see different track  of soj's love story .πŸ˜ƒ Edited by saila1305 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChaiTeaWali thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
He still keeps being Bani up every second he can  ... but he is changing like you pointed out so that's good πŸ˜Š
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Yes but Bani will be soon out of her sausral

He is an NRI has Canadian Visa

Desho might come after Sohum to get him for Bani

He will not accept what lies truly in heart (Rajji)

She will not know about his feelings

She will do tyaag thinking Sohum loves Bani

No

I want to see Sohum Rajji

ashnotrai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was wondering what sohum is thinking... I think he feels sorry for rajji as buaji treats her bad. Dont think there are any other feelings there. He is still very much obsessed with bani.

I think rajji is very slowly accepting sohum as a husband... She is looking after him as she thinks its her duty but slowly she will develop more feelings.
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
nowdays he is going to his behave with towards rajji. that was very beautiful moment.. now he is following to be quietly with rajji.. without any angry and blame πŸ˜ƒ we hope oneday he should fall love with his wife (rajji) as madly and over bounds..he will realize true love and will forget his infatuation love with bani..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
beingloved thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Still hoping Sohum and Bani to be together one day..!!