Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

SS-Journey of LUV from wrong call Prt6 upt Pg10 24/10 (Page 8)

Linsie IF-Addictz
Linsie
Linsie

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
soome mix up with humeira and zoya i guess??

dont make us wait to long...

shreya11mehra IF-Stunnerz
shreya11mehra
shreya11mehra

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Nice update

Wat gonna happn.. m waiting
princess101 IF-Rockerz
princess101
princess101

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Read all 4 parts in one go they were amazing I have sent u a buddy request please accept it and PM me once u update :D:D:D
KaJen_Ki_Mamta Senior Member
KaJen_Ki_Mamta
KaJen_Ki_Mamta

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Y did u stop
wat was dat?
Zoya ne aesa msg q kiya?
Continue soon
-jawaria- IF-Sizzlerz
-jawaria-
-jawaria-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Amazing update
But why u stopped there.
Can't wait for the next part. Cont soon
HoityToity IF-Sizzlerz
HoityToity
HoityToity

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
nice
sanjana39 Senior Member
sanjana39
sanjana39

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 2:24pm | IP Logged

Sorry frnds, I got busy with work and could not update it for too long...please forgive me Smile

Here goes Part 5

After seeing the message I tried to call Zoya many times... but she didn't answer the calls and finally she switched off her mobile. I didn't understand the reason behind that message and was completely clueless. I prayed to God for giving me one more opportunity to prove myself innocent. I could not bear the name CHEAT. I decided to write a letter to Zoya and post it to her friend Nikhats address (postal mail was the only medium between us other than phone). I wrote a letter to give me the reason for calling me a cheat and asked if I have done any mistake... Before posting the letter, I tried to call Zoya and luckily the call was connected.

Humeira answered the call and had told that Zoya was not at home... she asked me why I've played such games with Zoya's emotions... I said I didn't understand her words and asked to give me the reason for such blames. Then she told about Akram. I exclaimed how they knew Akram and Humeira told that he is a distant relative to them. Akram, one of my employees is relative of Zoya!!! While I was in the shock, suddenly Zoya snatched the phone from Humeira and started scolding me. I waited for a couple of minutes and I asked Zoya to check with Akram about my character and my commitment towards her. Then Zoya sarcastically said "Mr. Asad Ahmed Khan, we came to know about your great personality and your so-called commitment from Akram only. If you need just popcorn kind of relationship, why do you name it as Love and why do you play with people's emotions? Her words sounded like bullets from an AK-47 rifle and I asked if I behaved wrongly at any time of this course... she said no. I asked her to tell me what Akram has told them... then she asked if I have any cousin by name Tanveer who used to stay at my home... I said yes. But I didn't understand the link between my cousin's stay at my home and my love with Zoya. Zoya asked me about my last meet/conversation with Tanveer. I said I met her during her last visit to my home which was just a week ago. I also said that it's just a casual meet and there is no specific purpose. She started to cry and scold me for hiding that matter... I tried to console her with my words but failed... After a moment she asked if I was engaged with my cousin... I couldn't control my laughter and it took 5 minutes to come down. Then I asked her if she herself got the doubt or Akram told about my engagement with her... Zoya said Akram told about my cousin and my engagement with her. I said "you fool; my cousin is studying 7th class. And she comes to stay with us for her vacation. That guy Akram just knows that there is a girl who is my maternal uncle's daughter and stays at my home. He doesn't know her age. How can you think that I will marry such kid???

Zoya asked me if I told Akram that it's just a time pass love. Without replying I asked her about the relationship between her and Akram. She told that he is her paternal aunt's son. It made clear that Akram wanted to wipe me off from Zoyas life. As they both are relatives and Akram has every chance to marry Zoya, he wanted to separate both of us by projecting me as bad. He didn't anticipate that Zoya would talk to me and I explain about my cousin. I explained the same to Zoya that Akram is trying to separate both of us by doing all this. At first Zoya didn't believe this... upon asking her if she wants to talk me and Akram in conference mode, she said it's not necessary and she completely agreed with me.

On that day I felt bad that the person, whom I trusted the most and believed as best employee, had backstabbed me for a girl. At that moment, I decided to fire him out of my company. Anyway, I did not lose Zoya by his cheap tricks. Zoya told me that she would teach him a lesson. The differences came to an end but the story still has miles to go :)

Please like and comment LOL

Jhoothas n Tomatoes are welcome LOL 

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

mottaliKaJen_Ki_MamtaDarkBecomingzoyaahshahala123asya04penfriend28mariam1368rosamalejazmeenGudduluvsawesomeprincess101akaswansasirGroverAddict_Oishi_shreya11mehraLinsie

shreya11mehra IF-Stunnerz
shreya11mehra
shreya11mehra

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Res

Unres

Sooo nice..atlast thy sort out thngs...

AKram..grrr...

I really want more asya momemts now...

Update soon..

Plz let thm meet now dear...

Thnx fr pm