Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

SS-Journey of LUV from wrong call Prt6 upt Pg10 24/10 (Page 3)

AsyaQH Newbie
AsyaQH
AsyaQH

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:07am | IP Logged
gud start Clap go on!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjana39

asya04 Goldie
asya04
asya04

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Claploved it plz pm me next part

sanjana39

shreya11mehra IF-Stunnerz
shreya11mehra
shreya11mehra

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Awwe so nice..such a different cncpt..

UPdate soon dear...n pm me plzzz

sanjana39

Ceon IF-Rockerz
Ceon
Ceon

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 2:41am | IP Logged
grt start. Cnt soon

sanjana39

MissSparkling IF-Rockerz
MissSparkling
MissSparkling

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 4:01am | IP Logged
interesting cont soon

sanjana39

_Oishi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Oishi_
_Oishi_

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 6:38am | IP Logged
this is interesting..update soon

sanjana39

sanjana39 Senior Member
sanjana39
sanjana39

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Happy Independence Day Guys Smile

Thank you very much for all the encouragement guysSmile...love you allEmbarrassed

Note: All those who want PMs, please add me as your friend Big smile

So, here goes Part 2 for you all Smile

After the phone call, I didn't talk to the sisters for 10 days... of course I felt bad for not talking to them.

10 days later... October 24th, 2012.

My sister Najma and my Mom became frustrated seeing me in such a bad mood and to relieve me from that mood, they took me to a movie. It's the second show, and we enjoyed the movie a lot... throughout the movie, whenever I see the heroine (I am sorry I didn't tell the movie name... it's "Imagine your favorite romantic movie" and the actress is as you know "your fav actress") I wished Zoya look like the heroine.

I didn't talk to both Zoya and Humeira for these 10 days... as I was walking towards my room after the movie, I got an SMS. It's from Zoya wishing me good night. She was sorry for the harsh tone in our previous call. I sent a reply saying "it's ok and I should have been cautious while talking to girls..." That's a bull-eye :). My sentimental message had hit her strong. Immediately I got a call from Zoya and she tried to explain how bad she felt for being harsh on me :) (Actually I didn't feel her words harsh at that time!!!). I strongly felt that she started thinking of me and at such an odd time she is trying to apologize... I told myself that it's the twist. Earlier she was reluctant to let me to talk to her sister. But now, she herself is interested in me and my feelings. I thought that finally I could get someone who really thinks of me and cares about my feelings.

My life has come back into action :) After that we (Me and Zoya) became good friends and used to talk so often. I always tried to make her feel that she is something special to me.

It's December 26th, 2012... As it is weekend, I was busy watching TV. While surfing through channels, I saw the news about Mumbai blasts... the first and foremost thing came into my mind is "Zoya"... she stays in Mumbai too... Being much worried about her I tried to call her... But the network traffic did not allow my call to connect her mobile. So I sent an SMS to her to check how she is and she instantly replied that she is safe...

On the next day, I talked to her regarding Mumbai blasts and she explained how their area was affected. She was moved by my concern and care. After 4 more days, we both exchanged new year wishes and I sensed that year 2013 is going to be the most memorable year in my life. As someone said that friendship is the base of love, I started to love Zoya and was waiting for time of proposal.

Her sister, Humeira came to know about my feelings and she used to tease me by calling "Jeeju".

On 2nd Jan 2013, while talking to Humeira, I said that I'm in love with Zoya. But the destiny has its own plot...As Humeira had to go to attend some guest, she handed-over the phone to Zoya. Zoya heard the words "I'm in love with Zoya" silently and she simply hung up. I was in an impression that I talked to Humeira only and because of the signal, the call had been dropped. I tried to call them again but all my calls went unanswered.

I thought it's the miserable end of story which started in October 2012 :( and I myself destroyed our friendship.

Part III to be continued :)

Hope you like it Smile

Jhoothas and Tomatoes are always welcome though LOL

Edited by sanjana39 - 15 August 2013 at 8:53am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

ShowFanaticJimsonmalar3KaJen_Ki_Mamtalove.asad.zoyaasya04Aneezarp27GudduluvsApplefrosamalejazmeendaffodil81princess101sasirakaswanMissSparkling-jawaria-shreya11mehra_Oishi_Linsie

sasir IF-Rockerz
sasir
sasir

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:17am | IP Logged
nice.continue soon

sanjana39

Go to top