Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

SS-Journey of LUV from wrong call Prt6 upt Pg10 24/10 (Page 10)

Ceon IF-Rockerz
Ceon
Ceon

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 3:39am | IP Logged
nyc story

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjana39

Gudduluvs IF-Dazzler
Gudduluvs
Gudduluvs

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 6:46am | IP Logged
wow..nic stry..read it in one go..do aadd me n plz pm ke wen u udate nxt...amzing wrk...thnks

sanjana39

mariam1368 IF-Dazzler
mariam1368
mariam1368

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Akram is so stupud jst because he want Zoya to be his doesnt means he can lie abt Asad n moreover he should have take a look at Asad's cousin before he created such havoc
Awesome update..pls pm me for the next update

sanjana39

jazmeen IF-Dazzler
jazmeen
jazmeen

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Realy nice concept
Lobed all the parts 
Plz con soon

sanjana39

Linsie IF-Addictz
Linsie
Linsie

Posted: 07 September 2013 at 3:24am | IP Logged
When is the next update... Day Dreaming

sanjana39

sanjana39 Senior Member
sanjana39
sanjana39

Posted: 24 October 2013 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Guys I'm really very very very sorry  was very busy with other things...didn't get time to update
Here goes Part 6

After the series of misunderstandings I thought of meeting Zoya so that all our doubts will go off and our bond will become stronger. I told Zoya the same and asked if I could come to meet her in Mumbai. She said that they have relatives in Bhopal and they would be coming Bhopal for summer vacation after her finals. I felt really happy hearing that she would come to Bhopal and was counting down the days.

Finally it's the day 24th May 2013. She said that they were coming by Bhopal Express and the coach number was S8. As I was too excited to see her, I went to Bhopal station before the train's arrival. For the first time in my life, seconds seemed to be minutes and minutes seemed to be hours. Finally I saw the train coming on to platform number 5 and I ran towards S8. From behind a pole, I was watching the passengers getting down the train. I saw a family consisting of a father and two daughters where one of the girls staring at me... I didn't pay much attention to them and was in search of Zoya. Finally I got a doubt if those two girls are Zoya and Humeira!! I picked up my mobile and dialed Zoya's number. My guess was correct... the mobile rang just in front of me with one of those two girls (the second girl was the one who stared at me). That girl was facing her back to me and I could not see her face properly.

She picked up the call and said hello. Then I said "hey green dress, turnaround... your love is waiting behind you". By hearing those words she turned back and man... she looks absolutely beautiful. I could see her sweet smile which I used to hear for past 7 months on phone. She looks gorgeous in that green color top. Her skin tone is almost similar to milk cream and her eyes are in complete contrast to her complexion. And the morning wind is playing with her soft hair. When she turns towards me, I was speechless. I thanked God again for this wonderful gift of my life. She might be feeling little discomfort with my gazes :)... she then adjusted her hair and said with a low tone "enough Mr. Khan ... now we've to go our relatives' home. Let's meet later. Bye for now" With those words I came back into this world and was following her silently. Her sister is also looking good but she looks older than her elder sister :).

They were waiting for the city bus and her relatives were accompanying them. I was standing a bit far from them and looking at my angel. Then came the disturber... a vegetables vendor came to me and asked if the bus in front of me goes to Mangalpur or not. I said that it would. Then he asked me to help him lift the vegetables basket and I had no choice. Zoya and Humeira burst into laughter seeing my face... as I didn't want to be disturbed again, after helping the vendor I changed my location to next bus shelter. Their bus had come and they got into bus. As it goes to Moti Masjid and I've to go to office in my car, but, I too boarded the bus. I got a seat exactly behind Zoya's seat and her father sat beside me...!! I was trying to be very decent in the presence of their father and made no signs to Zoya. As the bus moves, the wind swayed her hair gently and I could smell the fragrance of her hair. These bus drivers drives fast when we need it really slow and when we are in urgency they drive like as if they are riding a bullock cart. We reached my place in just 20 minutes from railway station and I had to get down.

I got down the bus and sent her an SMS saying I'm having meetings all day. She replied saying OK. I got a call from her @ 11 AM and said she would like to meet me on the next day. I said I'd make my meetings switched to night and meet her. We both had decided to meet at Moti Masjid on the next day at exactly4:30 PM.

Next day, 25th May 2013. I was waiting for them at Moti Masjid from 4:30 PM. I waited till 5 PM but they did not turn up. I decided to wait till 5:15 PM and even then if don't turn up, I would leave the place and go back to my office. Then she came along with her sister and her cousin Nuzzat. We offered prayers to God.

Nuzzat said that she and Humeira will roam around Bhopal city and asked me and Zoya to spend time alone. I thanked her and took Zoya into the park at Masjid. I was not aware of the consequences of our meet and the next twist of our love.

Please like and comment LOL

Tomatoes & Jhoothas are welcome LOL

Edited by sanjana39 - 24 October 2013 at 1:41pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Neeluaaro2009zoyaahshahala123DarkBecomingIqra81parthpathak31aish-ausarbrathankals82Applefprincess101sasirakaswanGroverAddictshreya11mehra_Oishi_MisHumptyDumptyLinsie

akaswan IF-Rockerz
akaswan
akaswan

Posted: 24 October 2013 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
awesome udapte please continue soon Smile

sanjana39

shahala123 Senior Member
shahala123
shahala123

Posted: 24 October 2013 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Awsomeee