Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jalal Vs Jodha

DearZindagi12 IF-Dazzler
DearZindagi12
DearZindagi12

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Guys,

I no many of you here likes jalal aka rajat more than jodha...even i am a huge fan of jalal.

Jodha:

its the same jalal who held her so tightly the previous night ,its the same jalal who tried to hurt her and never  bothered to check is she was fine or not.. ..its the same jalal.. never given a chance for an explanation to jodha..its the same jalal who tried to insult her in public...its the same jalal who tried to force her and least bothered if she was fine or not..though the mistake was from his end ...and coming to todays spice dine .. jodha was not aware of harem politics..she feels that jalal  was  her only enemy ...so wen he scolded her about adding little mirchi ,so she gave him back  boss dont take me for granted...i was tolerating you till today and will do in future  coz of my  family and amer .she is not the one who dances accoding to his tunes.when i hv not done anything wrong why the hell should i bother.

its the same jalal who knows jodha is the only soul in the world who hates him still he went ahead and married her just to humiliate her

Jodha doenst no anything about jalal...she no's only one thing that he is ruthless and cruel king  who knows only to kill innocent people ,looting temples etc... jalal is none other than surya bhan's murderer..though it was  sharif who killed him ...who  was shrifuddin...akbars soldier (brotherin law) again its none other than mughals who killed her fiance that too like  a coward frm the back...wat was the necessity for her to marry jalal if amer was safe...she married him just to safe guard amer and her family...

in that case how come we people can expect jodha to forget everything and  all the humilations and pain caused by mughals and act like a perfect wife in just matter of 3 days after her marriage..time is the only thing which heals all wounds...so give her some time..let her understand  whats jalal and his heart...then c how jodha will give her life and everything to jalal.

Jalal:

He was mesmerized by her beauty her courage and bravery...but he just want to cut her feathers just coz she is the only female who tired to place  sword @ his neck..for jalal she was just like a trophy...wen he heard about her beauty and her bravery ..registan ki gulaab thi ,, after sseing her he was so obcessed  that his only motive was to get her any cost..he thgt after marrying her she il be like his other begums..that the biggest mistake...she was a roaring lioness... he tired to insult her ,humilaited her,scared her, now balckmailing her..but jalal doesnt no its he who's soon gonna fall for her...right now he is just gonna enter the 3rd stage..he is at jealous stage ...he was jealous that she was more concerned and worried about her family than his burnt throat...for him jodha was his favourite toy...right now he just want  jodhas all attention and care and affection to  be given only to him...not even her family...now his problem was not with mirchi /spice dine..his only concern  was that she dosnt care for him... she is not ready to give him the right ,... jalal knows jodha will not bow down infront of anyone...but till she was ready to bow down infront of rukk but not ready to accept jalal..she il be more happy if jalal leaves her alone..but jalal is not gonna let her  to lead a life without him...this is what jalal makes him more angry ..he hates her for the reason she hates him...his only policy r8 now is if wanns live ..then live with me..if u wanna die then die with me...the meaning har saas har aah tum huamri marzi se legi..jodha tum sirf aur sirf huamri ho...

both are right at thr point of view...ony if they overcome thr ego &  try to understand each other rather than finding faults only then thr love story will begin...thr is no jalal with out jodha..no jodha with out jalal..both cannot  stay together nor cannot live with out them...right now jalal ab jalal se akabr  banne wale hain...dont worry guys he il tame his sherni with love and passion not with hatredness...

Jalal fans Please dont throw tomatoes on me...even i like him so much...loves his smrik..

Gem12

Edited by Gem12 - 14 August 2013 at 2:15pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Paramjitpallavi003daisydee425ameiliaMoronsKiMallika-Ishqbaaaz-Star_girlfeatherheartsmile.sarariyya6

featherheart IF-Sizzlerz
featherheart
featherheart

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
yr srry tym niso cnt read ur post..
still gud that u share ur views..nd keep postng..
:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smile.sarariyya6

virgo24 Goldie
virgo24
virgo24

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 6:01pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DearZindagi12daisydee425l-NiklausFan-lStar_girlriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 6:13pm | IP Logged

Thumbs Up... u have explain it pretty well...

Both Jalal & Jodha are an interesting character... but i really have problem with how they are being potray ATM... for me there is inconsistent in the track... Sudden hatred... Sudden plead... Then sudden anger back.. etc... i would prefer if hare track, make it hate... then slowly change it to next stage. i get confuse with hatred then it turned into nothing like asking for help. I find it as disturbance. Suddenly bathing him... LOL even though i liked the scene Wink... then now chili scene...

For me it shows both Jodha & jalal at fault. Dun jalal knows that the person who prepares the food needs to taste it first Maham anga being there was she not suppose to test the food.I fail to understand how he is accusing Jodha. N jodha i fail to understand why she did show any sign of pity looking at her husband state... or mayb she did not notice it as being blinded by hatred only and not want to look anything further...Im aware both are in longgerheads n no wrong in Jalal thinking that jodha did it for taking revenge. Here i feel the is surely no trust n understanding in both... But as an emperor wat he should have done is get the matter investigated ... Bas LOL... Now emperor busy with chili issue with his wife Shocked...

DearZindagi12 IF-Dazzler
DearZindagi12
DearZindagi12

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

Thumbs Up... u have explain it pretty well...

Both Jalal & Jodha are an interesting character... but i really have problem with how they are being potray ATM... for me there is inconsistent in the track... Sudden hatred... Sudden plead... Then sudden anger back.. etc... i would prefer if hare track, make it hate... then slowly change it to next stage. i get confuse with hatred then it turned into nothing like asking for help. I find it as disturbance. Suddenly bathing him... LOL even though i liked the scene Wink... then now chili scene...

For me it shows both Jodha & jalal at fault. Dun jalal knows that the person who prepares the food needs to taste it first Maham anga being there was she not suppose to test the food.I fail to understand how he is accusing Jodha. N jodha i fail to understand why she did show any sign of pity looking at her husband state... or mayb she did not notice it as being blinded by hatred only and not want to look anything further...Im aware both are in longgerheads n no wrong in Jalal thinking that jodha did it for taking revenge. Here i feel the is surely no trust n understanding in both... But as an emperor wat he should have done is get the matter investigated ... Bas LOL... Now emperor busy with chili issue with his wife Shocked...

here jalal's problem is not with chilli..but with jodha..she has not given importance to him neither worried about him and she was more worried about her parents ...tats his problem...he was jealous and expects jodha to care for him ... jalal to ab phasa...par aasan nahi jodha ka dil jeetna

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Star_girlriyya6

Star_girl IF-Sizzlerz
Star_girl
Star_girl

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Loved your post. I agree with all the points you made. These two have a lot of prejudice, a lot of pride to manage, before they ever manage to get to love. 
Star_girl IF-Sizzlerz
Star_girl
Star_girl

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 2:08am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

virgo24

DearZindagi12 IF-Dazzler
DearZindagi12
DearZindagi12

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 2:26am | IP Logged
yeah agreed... i hv seen jodha akbar movie more than 100 times...and just love manmohana song...when i got to no Ekta  was planning to launch a new serial jodha akbar ..i was so happy.coz i do love historical love stories...but when i had seen the  promo first i thgt  ekta has made a mistake n choosing the leads...where hirthik and whr this guys is...at that time i was not even aware of  his name(rajat)...and coming to jodha she is beautiful decent looking..but thr are other people who will be right match ...but later on wen i started watching  the show...now i realised ekta is gud n choosing the leads ...after watching jodha akbar show only i got to no thr are other brilliant actors in india...i hv not seen any rajat shows b4 nor paridhi's too... but beleive me jodha akbar is going to give a touch competition  to other shows...coz both the leads are just too good ..agar inki nafrat ki story ki itni intense hain..cant imagine how thr love story will progress.

Gem12

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ginco

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index