Posted: 14 August 2013 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Excellent analysis

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SiyapaaQueen

...MonaCo... IF-Dazzler
...MonaCo...
...MonaCo...

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
So I sw the epi, and yes, Humeira seems to have a life long disorder and it will (or should be) psychological not physical. lets see

SiyapaaQueen

GoodGoneWrong IF-Sizzlerz
GoodGoneWrong
GoodGoneWrong

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Hey Rosh...great post and very well thought out.
You have done a good job of detailing why AsYa video watching into the night was creepy. It was deffo not stalking or voyeuristic since the other party was aware of what was happening.
For me the request, the way it was depicted (the whole, I am gonna kiss you but not instead watch you) was a little weird. Had it been shown that Zoya's door is open and Asad walked by and stood for a while to watch her, I would have been okay with it. Also, watching whole night was a little unrealistic and add to it the "most khubsurat raat" comment. Yeah that was Confused. I guess its just that those words are usually used/reserved for some other occasions. Had he said that it the most "sukoon bhari raat" for him in a long time,it would have been awe inspiring. Know what I mean.Choice of words/actions make a big difference. 
Hey I am guilty to have watched my BF (now husband) sleeping back in the day. I, infact ,remember telling one of my guy friends that my BF smiles like a baby in his sleep and he thought I was weird. So yeah, what I found cute was weird to another. So its just perspective. 

About Ayra, well I feel Ayan was more on a vigil (I have not yet seen the scene so cannot really comment here). Waiting for a sign of consciousness as opposed to admiring her beauty. That is a whole different scenario and ball game IMHO. Had she been in a hospital or in an ICU,would people try to compare the two scenes?

Anyways, I enjoyed your post and thought I will share my views. Again,I dont have anything against the watching,it was the conversation before and after that kinda left me with a distaste KWIM.

Rivs

SiyapaaQueen

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Thanks! Read the AsYa part and loved it!

Edited by mbficoa - 14 August 2013 at 8:35pm

SiyapaaQueen

SiyapaaQueen IF-Stunnerz
SiyapaaQueen
SiyapaaQueen

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MannieXO

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#990099">Nice analysis Rosh! So glad there's another post on the forum supporting the AsYa webcam sceneHugI for one loved that scene! I thought it was sooo cute; watched it god knows how many times. At first when Asad said his wish "I want to see you sleep", my jaw dropped to the floor after saying WHATTT?!?!?!?Shocked...LOL... but then when he explained why I was just in aweee <3 What a romantic Asad has become <3 Or maybe he has always had this hidden quality in him; maybe inherited it from his daddy. Remember those flashback scenes of Rashid-Dilshad, they were quite the romantic couple back then; sharing the same cup of coffee ... maybe that's one of the reasons why Asad takes Zoya's food, cuz he's seen his parents do itLOL</font>

Hahahaha! I think romance is the last thing asad picked up from rashid. Rashids a looser for a lack of better words! Hahaha but yh from fb it was scene like he genuinly loved dilshaad and their fb scenes were rather cute but i would go as far to say he picked it up from his dad.. I think thats the last thing asad would want to do is copy rashid on something.. Hed probably stop himself if he noticed he was becoming likee him in the slightest hahah.. But i get what u mean! And thank u for ur thoughts!

-Ishqbaaaz-

SiyapaaQueen IF-Stunnerz
SiyapaaQueen
SiyapaaQueen

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
@ Asya- kajen- Aww!! Thank u so much!!!

At asya stuff-- glad u also see it similar way!
Ayra- i get what u mean! Feel the same!
Nikhat immi and naj- trust me even im confused.
Dil and zoe- couldnt agree mre! Hy the rush? Are girls just born to marry off? I also find it ratther annoying same thing happening at sk villa- get nikhat married before aayan. Like guys its okay but girls have to tied off at a certain age? Its irritating. Let the girl live a little! Totally agree.

Edited by -Shayari- - 14 August 2013 at 8:54pm
SiyapaaQueen IF-Stunnerz
SiyapaaQueen
SiyapaaQueen

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Anamika.

Wow, that's a lot of writing! Lol

I didn't think it was creepy for Asad to watch Zoya while
she was sleeping but it just reminded me too much of Twilight and I'm not much
of a Twilight fan…Edward Cullen really doesn't do it for me. I just thought the
concept behind it (Asad wanting to see Zoya at peace) was good but it wasn't
executed exactly the way it could have been.

Ayaan and Humeira's scene was so adorable. He expressed so much
without saying anything. And when he said he didn't mind if she hated him, he
just wanted her to be okay and to wake up, that was really heart wrenching. I
dunno how he'll be able to deny his love but I hope that dream slap from
Humeira makes him realize soon enough!

I always thought Humeira's illness was physical since she
seemed to have some kind of respiratory problem (shortness of breath) in the
early days of Qubool Hai. But how you explained the psychological aspect makes
a lot of sense too. I don't want it to be cancer either! It is indeed very clichd!

Coming to Imran. I just cringe when I see him. He doesn't
deserve Najma and sure as hell doesn't deserve Nikhat who he still hasn't spoken to after their
engagement broke off. I hate how he's treated Nikhat knowing very well that she
loves him. And I hate the way he's pushing Najma into this relationship. And I'm
disappointed that Najma would fall in love with someone like him.

Agree on ayra! And understand the asya part. At the end of the day its a mayter of persoective so cant argue on it. I just perso ally didnt understand the "creepy" and "voyeristic" arguement so i stated my opinion! Lol !

And as for imran.. I swear that guy is a loose of a character as doodoo becomes after to much diarretics ROFL

Edited by -Shayari- - 14 August 2013 at 9:04pm
SiyapaaQueen IF-Stunnerz
SiyapaaQueen
SiyapaaQueen

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
@braichgal- defo!! Thankz a ton for the feedback!!
I also wouldnt mind something like a blood disorder or something else but not cancer cause its sooo played out.

@nisha- ww3 is coming no doubt about it! Haha asad ka haal after knowing a guy is coming to see najma he started panic attack. The guy is gonna have a heart attack knowing its non other than tanveers suppose baby daddy and nikhats ex fiancee.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TeriGalliyan.braich_galNandiniRaizadaa

Go to top