Qubool Hai

Its Perspective My Darlings. (Page 8)

SiyapaaQueen IF-Stunnerz
SiyapaaQueen
SiyapaaQueen

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Oldestfan

Thank you for saying that!

Watching people sleep... Hmmm. Let me share a few thoughts...

As a mother, after a long and tiring day with my babies, full of masti and scolding, they would finally fall asleep, and me with my nerves stretched to breaking point would have a hard time winding down unless I crept into their room and watched them sleep for a while. It gave me time to fully experience feeling my love for them.

Its been 18 years of marriage and I still watch hubby darling sleep, before I go hunting for my morning cup of Java!

Of course, I don't do this all night, maybe a few ( very few!) minutes, but I just re-center myself after that. If anybody were to call me voyeuristic, I would stare them down!

You are so right. Watch prev epis... Asad in the rain with Rashid, asking how does one live... He just got his life back for Gods sake, and so much has happened after that... He needed time to be with himself and his Jaan, and just recenter himself. What the hell is wrong with that! If we only take each epi by itself, then yeah it frustrating, how come these two are so damn coy. But you've got to take the episodes over the past few weeks together... They are slowly moving back ti intimacy. Good things come to those who wait!

Peace and love,
Oldisgold!

Wonderfully said! And that is so beautiful! Watching a loved one sleep i dont find creepy especially in the context that uve explained! My mother has always told my brother an myself how muh she found peace whenever she saw us sleeping as children. My cousins who are mommys do the same for their kids it helps them gather their thoughts and give their lives new meanings everyday. Its a beautiful thought. And while what asad has said may sound creepy, the thought and reasoning is anything but creepy. Heck i admit it may have been creepy if he hadnt asked her but he did an i find that honorable.

And at te end of the day its out of love not some cheapness or creepiness.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

antiquegoldiheartChai

-Ishqbaaaz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ishqbaaaz-
-Ishqbaaaz-

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Nice analysis Rosh! So glad there's another post on the forum supporting the AsYa webcam scene Hug I for one loved that scene! I thought it was sooo cute; watched it god knows how many times. At first when Asad said his wish "I want to see you sleep", my jaw dropped to the floor after saying WHATTT?!?!?!? Shocked ... LOL ... but then when he explained why I was just in aweee <3 What a romantic Asad has become <3 Or maybe he has always had this hidden quality in him; maybe inherited it from his daddy. Remember those flashback scenes of Rashid-Dilshad, they were quite the romantic couple back then; sharing the same cup of coffee ... maybe that's one of the reasons why Asad takes Zoya's food, cuz he's seen his parents do it LOL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

antiquegoldiheartChaiSiyapaaQueen

Asya_KaJen IF-Dazzler
Asya_KaJen
Asya_KaJen

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Rosh lovely post!! Seriously!!!

Your perspective on Asya was just amazing!!
Wah kya baat hai..???.
each and every word of yours their was amazing...
Your right!!
Asad wish,,, all he wanted to do was watch the love of his life sleep peacefully after being through so much in the past few months. That scene was amazing to me and i loved it.. It was absolutely pure and lovable that scene was..I have no problems no complaints, no issues, on this scene. It was outstanding and the real meaning behind it Rosh you have told us. your explanation is enough to explain the meaning behind that scene. Thumbs UpThumbs Up thumbs up to that scene and a Clap for your point on Asya
----------------------------------------------------
With Ayra i think some way or the other the two brother and the two sisters tend to do the same thing in their love story.. They are the same but portrayed in different ways. If you get what i mean... Wink
---------------------------------------------------
Najma Nighat Imran

WOW!!!
where has their story got too. I think Imran ant worthy for any of the Khan Sisters. He needs to get out of the show.. Dont you think its wierd that after three years all of a sudden Najma remembers imran... What the?Confused
I have no idea what to say about these three... So am not going to mention much...Sleepy
----------------------------------------------
Zoya and Dilshaad

Whats wrong with these two??I really love these two they both are amazing...Tongue
but why are they in a hurry to get najma married like what the hellAngry
Get asad done first. 
Najma is young yet let her live her single life lol...
She shouldn't get into shaadi mess lol... (By the way guys am not married am only 16 lol)Tongue
But seriously first Asad and Zoya need to get married then Najma later..
--------------------------------------------------

Thats all i have to say...Big smile
Lovely Post Rosh 
thanks for PM
Smile

Edited by Asya_KaJen - 14 August 2013 at 7:39pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SiyapaaQueen

.Anamika. IF-Dazzler
.Anamika.
.Anamika.

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 7:44pm | IP Logged

Wow, that's a lot of writing! Lol

I didn't think it was creepy for Asad to watch Zoya while she was sleeping but it just reminded me too much of Twilight and I'm not much of a Twilight fan…Edward Cullen really doesn't do it for me. I just thought the concept behind it (Asad wanting to see Zoya at peace) was good but it wasn't executed exactly the way it could have been.

Ayaan and Humeira's scene was so adorable. He expressed so much without saying anything. And when he said he didn't mind if she hated him, he just wanted her to be okay and to wake up, that was really heart wrenching. I dunno how he'll be able to deny his love but I hope that dream slap from Humeira makes him realize soon enough!

I always thought Humeira's illness was physical since she seemed to have some kind of respiratory problem (shortness of breath) in the early days of Qubool Hai. But how you explained the psychological aspect makes a lot of sense too. I don't want it to be cancer either! It is indeed very clichd!

Coming to Imran. I just cringe when I see him. He doesn't deserve Najma and sure as hell doesn't deserve Nikhat who he still hasn't spoken to after their engagement broke off. I hate how he's treated Nikhat knowing very well that she loves him. And I hate the way he's pushing Najma into this relationship. And I'm disappointed that Najma would fall in love with someone like him. 

SiyapaaQueen

braich_gal IF-Rockerz
braich_gal
braich_gal

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
loved your post...loved the AsYa/AyRa scenes...Imraan is not worth it!! I really hope tamatar get back her senses soon!! and yeah...it would be interesting to see Humeira with a psychological disorder instead of a physical one...though i would mind if it it's physical...as long as it's not cancer...

Edited by braich_gal - 14 August 2013 at 7:52pm

SiyapaaQueen

TeriGalliyan. IF-Rockerz
TeriGalliyan.
TeriGalliyan.

FF Graphicer

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Shayari-

Originally posted by DancingDiva.

I'm a Pretty Little Liar fan as well :) I like the way how things are shaping up! :D

Me too! LOL

And coming to the episode AsYa were perfect as usual <3

Aww yay! nice to know you agree!

AyRa = Dont get me started, I love the way they are being depicted, Ayaan's agony and the BG music is just OMG, perfect!

I know! Blushing

Yeah the Najma-Imran-Nikhat Angle is just so Confused 

Tanveer  (Amrpalli was just Fabulous! Thumbs Up) = 10/10

thank you !! glad im not the only one who LOVES amrapali! Clap such a fab actress!

Imran needs to grow a backbone and stand up and face the truth and come clean with Nihkat and Najma. How long will he hide the truth? Sooner or later it will come out?

Tell me about it! Ouch

And yes the essence of Najma's character is slowly starting to fizz out, her character is being ruined! She needs to stand up too. One side she thinks of Imran and the other time Nikhat her sister!

Initially I was okay with the Imran-Najma scenes, but honestly now I'm not really found of them. =/

Nisha

I still wont MIND imran and Najma.. the thing is BOTh need to OWN up to everything.. they are being REALLY immature and cowardly and i dont like that in ANY couple. Ouch

I wish they do! Confused  The next big question in my mind is HOW will Asad react about Najma-Imran?  And what will happen when Nikhat gets to know?  Will there be WW III is the question (Between the Siddiqui's and Asad's family)! Shocked

SiyapaaQueen

TeriGalliyan. IF-Rockerz
TeriGalliyan.
TeriGalliyan.

FF Graphicer

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
And di, it took me 15 mins to find where you requoted me =P Your posts are just fabulous! <3

SiyapaaQueen

...MonaCo... IF-Dazzler
...MonaCo...
...MonaCo...

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
As such, I found the wish creepy. I mean if I just heard it or read it in spoilers. But to put things in perspective, it makes sense. Asad knows he has been responsible for many tears in Zoya's life. He admires her courage and optimism, but knows her too well now, specially how she hides her scars. He has not trusted her in the past, and pushed to a life of minimalism in the madarasa... where she slept on the floor and what not. Asking for this (sukoon) is just his way of ensuring that she is safe, cared for and at peace. So it was well executed.

I have not seen the episode yet, to comment on AyRa. So RES for that for now.

And, Imran Najma. Obviously CVs are using chewing gum and balling wire to create logic out of this track. I still cant forgive Imran for doing what he did for Nikhat. He could not love her, agreed. But that he could not stand for her against his wrong mum who insulted her day in and day out, lied to her (showed her dreams of having a separate home, etc.) while she was hopelessly falling in love with him, just because he did not loved her - thats a coward and spineless man for me right there. 

I don't like that Zoya is all gaga over Najma's marriage now. Leave the kid alone. I mean, why this sudden rush? And, why Zoya doing all this? I am pretty sure it is a foundation for another argument between AsYa where Zoya's childish fervor to helpsomeone or do something good is going to cause her or Dilshaad some rebuke. Everyone is forgetting that when this comes out in the open, Shirin will leave no stone unturned to insult Dilshaad and her upbringing.

And, I dont like that Najma is suddenly behaving like this. What was the meteor shower wish then? It almost felt like no one ever loved her. I would have rather not seen this triangle, but just seen Tanveer truth come out, and have Najma have her own cute love story that still challenged Asad's view on women's freedom. Would be nice to see a hypocrite in him fighting Zoya - or something to that track. But well, they will now introduce more illogical flashbacks to jusitfy Imran's character. Not that they will be able to redeem him in my eyes. :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartChaiSiyapaaQueen

Go to top