India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Its Perspective My Darlings. (Page 7)

xxMATSxx IF-Stunnerz
xxMATSxx
xxMATSxx

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
@anushree and gissipgirl - loved reading ur convo! I think even i imran turns over a new leaf, ill never be able to accept him cause itll mean a sadness in one of the girls lives and also haseena bheins is to much for either girls to handle.

And dont get me started on zoya and aayan. I think thats history. Lol. Not gonna happen. Especially now that ayra has become accomplished.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anushreemishra

xxMATSxx IF-Stunnerz
xxMATSxx
xxMATSxx

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divyabelle

Nice long post.Smile

I loved both AsYa and AyRa sleep-watch over scenes. I too did not find the AsYa scene creepy. It would have been creepy if Asad was a creepy character like Vikram whoever. But there is nothing creepy about AAK. Like Zoya, he's a quirky guy with quirky wishes. I like quirky. Let AsYa be AsYa.

Najma-Imran-Nikhat. Honestly, I can't like Imran. And I keeping disliking him more after every scene now. His dismissal of and disregard towards Nikhat's feelings really irritates me. He is so callous that he has no problem with going from one sister to the other? Not done man.

Najma Najma Najma. She will disappoint. I hope CVs would show more of her being conflicted cos this girl has to think long and hard about what she wants to do.

How does Najma convince Asad and Dilshad to accept this relationship? Can't wait to see that. Won't be surprised if there's gonna be some deception or secret engagement involved.

Thank u! Agreed' and also am looking forward to see what najma days. Ill be pissed if that girl begins to lie to everyone just to be with that darpok =|
xxMATSxx IF-Stunnerz
xxMATSxx
xxMATSxx

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaz2009

<font color="#990066">This is actually quite amusing Rosh,you hve made some very good points and even I would want Humzie's ilness to be a psycological one rather than the cliched physical types we are bored to the death of witnessing on Indian Telly.Also I didn't think that Asad wanting to watch Zoe sleep was creepy at all,infactI found that a very touching gesture.It's not like say he was, or wanted to watch her sleep without her permission,so for me it was a thumbs up..Thumbs Up.With the Imran/Najma/Nikhat thing I really dnt see the point of this angle being brought in at this juncture ,as it really is making no sensewhats so ever and to me is only butchering the characterof Najma.Another thing I was wondering is that dnt Najma and Nikhat go to the same college,so does that mean that Nikhat also knew Imran from the college dayssince Imran also went to the same college?ConfusedWhatever the reasons are this sure is one cheesy track..Deadand no matter how much they may try makeImran look like a victim of circumstance,to me he will always be a spinless coward.</font>

Glad we are on same page! Agreed and i have also wondered about the college thing and brought it up on bheegs post but i think cvs just made a loophole or blooper. Could also be that naj and nikhat didnt interact before so their lives werent eachothers business so they didnt know? But i also questioned the same.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartChaiKunwaariDaayan

khahani IF-Dazzler
khahani
khahani

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Najma's character is starting to disappoint me ..her character was the one I liked consistently during the journey of QH.

She broke up with Imran (who according to me is a douche bag!) three years ago but she is still hang up on him and not to forget that this very man was was engaged to her sister. How can one do that to a sibling? Especially with their background.

The producers need to keep the original character sketch of Najma intact.

Edit - four lion need to work on their age bloopers -_-

Edited by khahani - 14 August 2013 at 5:02pm

xxMATSxx

xxMATSxx IF-Stunnerz
xxMATSxx
xxMATSxx

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khahani

Najma's character is starting to disappoint me ..her character was the one I liked consistently during the journey of QH.

She broke up with Imran (who according to me is a douche bag!) three years ago but she is still hang up on him and not to forget that this very man was was engaged to her sister. How can one do that to a sibling? Especially with their background.

The producers need to keep the original character sketch of Najma intact.

Edit - four lion need to work on their age bloopers -_-

I see ur pov and agree.

Tey are slowly ruining najmas character. Cvs are walking a fine line. And agree on age bloops as well.

Najma broke up with the guy at that time he may have been a good guy but its her own fault she broke up with him was afraid to own up to the romance. Now that he was engaged to nikhat, nah should herself say No and end it but she is being very immature. If i found out my ex bf is engaged to my sister i wouldnt let her marry him nor myself. Najma should come clean and dump the guy and tell nikhat herself.

iheartChai

paagal_ IF-Dazzler
paagal_
paagal_

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Lol Rosh the amount of the times the writers have said that they won't go ahead with the twin theory but its so obvious they areLOL

xxMATSxx

xxMATSxx IF-Stunnerz
xxMATSxx
xxMATSxx

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -BadtameezDil-

Lol Rosh the amount of the times the writers have said that they won't go ahead with the twin theory but its so obvious they areLOL

I think they are just doing that to make us think they arent but its to obvious it is. Lol
antiquegold Goldie
antiquegold
antiquegold

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Thank you for saying that! 

Watching people sleep... Hmmm. Let me share a few thoughts... 

As a mother,  after a long and tiring day with my babies, full of masti  and scolding, they would finally fall asleep, and me with my nerves stretched to breaking point would have a hard time winding down unless I crept into their room and watched them sleep for a while. It gave me time to fully experience feeling my love for them. 

Its been 18 years of marriage and I still watch hubby darling sleep, before I go hunting for my morning cup of Java! 

Of course, I don't do this all night, maybe a few ( very few!) minutes, but I just re-center myself after that. If anybody were to call me voyeuristic, I would stare them down! 

You are so right. Watch prev epis... Asad in the rain with Rashid, asking how does one live... He just got his life back for Gods sake, and so much has happened after that... He needed time to be with himself and his Jaan, and just recenter himself. What the hell is wrong with that! If we only take each epi by itself, then yeah it frustrating, how come these two are so damn coy. But you've got to take the episodes over the past few weeks together... They are slowly moving back ti intimacy. Good things come to those who wait! 

Peace and love, 
Oldisgold! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kseniheartChai-Ishqbaaaz-xxMATSxx

Go to top