Originally posted by anushreemishra

Originally posted by gossipgirlxoxo

Originally posted by -Shayari-

Beautiful post Rosh 
Asad and zoya have not lived a normal teenage life and that is why everything is so new to them and i think they are living their lost times through all these cute romantic moments and IMO asad's wish was not creepy at all...all he wanted was to see the love of his life sleeping peacefully away from all the worldly pain and worries and safe under his protection nd that is exactly what he saw while watching her sleep...and those tears and the twinkle in his eyes showed how overwhelmed he was to see zoya so safe and happy after all what they have been together...
Ayra scene just keep on getting better...their scene today was so serene and beautiful and everytime i watch vikrant i can't help but say that he is a fabulous actor...
I am hating this Imraan-najma and nikhat track...Cvs are trying to make us like Imraan by degrading Tanveer's character even further but they are not actually making Imraan do anything that will actually make us like him a little...I mean instead of coming clean about everything he is bribing tanveer...is this what love is?lying to your partner...and najma well Cvs are literally making me hate her...she has become so weak and so stupid in her so called love that she can't see right from wrong...IMO none of them actually truly love each other coz their actions speak otherwise..
I really on't know what is wrong with humeira's health..i will leave that to future

Thank you!!!

in bold - PRECISELY. 

Vikrant is BRILLIANT! Clap All the actors in this show.. i must say are WELL casted.. such WONDERFUl actors whether its Surbi, Karan, VIkrant, ketki, or down to the guy playing Vikram.. A-Z the CURRENT ensemble is HATS off good! Clap

They really are ryining Najma.. and im so disappointed right now. Ouch
Believe me i am so disappointed in najma that i actually want to hit her and talk some sense into her...i literally want to shake her so that she wakes up from her dream and realizes the truth and the seriousness of the situation

On second thought though it cannot be seamless... Gul is trying her level best to justify something that just came to her a few weeks back. They had to drop Zoyan... It would have been a TRP disaster...
She is trying to tie the loose ends as best as she can... Because of what has been shown already ... She is at least trying to justify as best as she can... 

your def right! exactly! but the thing with that is.. if Gul and CV's are TRYING to portray Imran GOOD.. for the love triangle purpose and trying to justify NajRan romance.. then at least give the guy a SPINE..Confused you know? its as if.. they want us to accept NajRan. but at the same time nto let us accept them completely so that they can turn Imran negative when time asks for it. Ouch 

How will they justify transformation overnight ... He is who he is... Cannot become a vertebrate overnight... Unfortunately Najma fell in love with him... Believe me he is going to fight with Sher Khan .. With the world ..with buffalo's and bulls..for our dear Najma...and jen we will say how can he be like this now...
We are not saying that Imraan can't be redeemed or transformed all we are saying that his actions are not helping...i mean just by showing how disgusting tanveer is they can't make us like him...and the bribe what was that?him doing that just shows that he is weak...and IMO if they want us to accept Najma and imraan they need to atleast start showing his redemption and IMO the best starting point would have been coming out clean to najma about tanveer which he didn't...Imraan's redemption is a long road and he needs start walking on that soon coz if he continues being a weak spineless person there will come a time wen nothing he will do will be good enough for his reemption

Lekin yaar .. He is spineless... Honestly speaking I think Gul has not decided if Tanveer is carrying his baby or not... The day she decides it Immi will come clean in front of tamatar...I he so...s
I get it but still don't you think that if Imraan is ready to bribe tanveer he actually think atleast to some extent that the baby could be his and shouldn't he come clean that he spent a night with someone coz believe me it is a big deal wen it comes to shows

I basically agree to everything that you said so far... Even ready for Zoyan... Just trying to get into Gul's head... And justify these things... I am not invested in any particular character ... I love the story...and the way she tells it ... It's that Chinese saying that you should wish carefully ...
We wished for Tanveer to be out and Gul made her totally insignificant...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartChaianushreemishraxxMATSxx

anushreemishra IF-Rockerz
anushreemishra
anushreemishra

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 3:26pm | IP Logged

Beautiful post Rosh 
Asad and zoya have not lived a normal teenage life and that is why everything is so new to them and i think they are living their lost times through all these cute romantic moments and IMO asad's wish was not creepy at all...all he wanted was to see the love of his life sleeping peacefully away from all the worldly pain and worries and safe under his protection nd that is exactly what he saw while watching her sleep...and those tears and the twinkle in his eyes showed how overwhelmed he was to see zoya so safe and happy after all what they have been together...
Ayra scene just keep on getting better...their scene today was so serene and beautiful and everytime i watch vikrant i can't help but say that he is a fabulous actor...
I am hating this Imraan-najma and nikhat track...Cvs are trying to make us like Imraan by degrading Tanveer's character even further but they are not actually making Imraan do anything that will actually make us like him a little...I mean instead of coming clean about everything he is bribing tanveer...is this what love is?lying to your partner...and najma well Cvs are literally making me hate her...she has become so weak and so stupid in her so called love that she can't see right from wrong...IMO none of them actually truly love each other coz their actions speak otherwise..
I really on't know what is wrong with humeira's health..i will leave that to future

Thank you!!!

in bold - PRECISELY. 

Vikrant is BRILLIANT! Clap All the actors in this show.. i must say are WELL casted.. such WONDERFUl actors whether its Surbi, Karan, VIkrant, ketki, or down to the guy playing Vikram.. A-Z the CURRENT ensemble is HATS off good! Clap

Believe me i am so disappointed in najma that i actually want to hit her and talk some sense into her...i literally want to shake her so that she wakes up from her dream and realizes the truth and the seriousness of the situation

On second thought though it cannot be seamless... Gul is trying her level best to justify something that just came to her a few weeks back. They had to drop Zoyan... It would have been a TRP disaster...
She is trying to tie the loose ends as best as she can... Because of what has been shown already ... She is at least trying to justify as best as she can... 

your def right! exactly! but the thing with that is.. if Gul and CV's are TRYING to portray Imran GOOD.. for the love triangle purpose and trying to justify NajRan romance.. then at least give the guy a SPINE..Confused you know? its as if.. they want us to accept NajRan. but at the same time nto let us accept them completely so that they can turn Imran negative when time asks for it. Ouch 

How will they justify transformation overnight ... He is who he is... Cannot become a vertebrate overnight... Unfortunately Najma fell in love with him... Believe me he is going to fight with Sher Khan .. With the world ..with buffalo's and bulls..for our dear Najma...and jen we will say how can he be like this now...
We are not saying that Imraan can't be redeemed or transformed all we are saying that his actions are not helping...i mean just by showing how disgusting tanveer is they can't make us like him...and the bribe what was that?him doing that just shows that he is weak...and IMO if they want us to accept Najma and imraan they need to atleast start showing his redemption and IMO the best starting point would have been coming out clean to najma about tanveer which he didn't...Imraan's redemption is a long road and he needs start walking on that soon coz if he continues being a weak spineless person there will come a time wen nothing he will do will be good enough for his reemption

Lekin yaar .. He is spineless... Honestly speaking I think Gul has not decided if Tanveer is carrying his baby or not... The day she decides it Immi will come clean in front of tamatar...I he so...s
I get it but still don't you think that if Imraan is ready to bribe tanveer he actually think atleast to some extent that the baby could be his and shouldn't he come clean that he spent a night with someone coz believe me it is a big deal wen it comes to shows

I basically agree to everything that you said so far... Even ready for Zoyan... Just trying to get into Gul's head... And justify these things... I am not invested in any particular character ... I love the story...and the way she tells it ... It's that Chinese saying that you should wish carefully ...
Haan and den the irony that we wanted tanveer back so that she coul take away her precious Imraan with herLOLwell i am not ready for zoyaan at all and IMO there is no need for that...Frankly speaking i get invested in characters may be a little too much and i have always liked najma a lot and that is why she is has disappointed me so much

Edited by anushreemishra - 14 August 2013 at 3:28pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xxMATSxx

divyabelle Goldie
divyabelle
divyabelle

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Nice long post. Smile

I loved both AsYa and AyRa sleep-watch over scenes. I too did not find the AsYa scene creepy. It would have been creepy if Asad was a creepy character like Vikram whoever. But there is nothing creepy about AAK. Like Zoya, he's a quirky guy with quirky wishes. I like quirky. Let AsYa be AsYa. 

Najma-Imran-Nikhat. Honestly, I can't like Imran. And I keeping disliking him more after every scene now. His dismissal of and disregard towards Nikhat's feelings really irritates me. He is so callous that he has no problem with going from one sister to the other? Not done man. 

Najma Najma Najma. She will disappoint. I hope CVs would show more of her being conflicted cos  this girl has to think long and hard about what she wants to do. 

How does Najma convince Asad and Dilshad to accept this relationship? Can't wait to see that. Won't be surprised if there's gonna be some deception or secret engagement involved. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartChaixxMATSxx

gossipgirlxoxo IF-Rockerz
gossipgirlxoxo
gossipgirlxoxo

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 3:32pm | IP Logged

Beautiful post Rosh 

Thank you!!!

in bold - PRECISELY. 

Haan and den the irony that we wanted tanveer back so that she coul take away her precious Imraan with herLOLwell i am not ready for zoyaan at all and IMO there is no need for that...Frankly speaking i get invested in characters may be a little too much and i have always liked najma a lot and that is why she is has disappointed me so much

That is basically what I mean Ki Imran out hua to Zoyan in... That is why do not wish for him to be out...
I think after next few weeks dust will settle and Imran and Najma will take a back seat...
Anyway Imran cannot be like Asad .. After all ek Jungle main Ek hi Sher ho sakta hai...

anushreemishraxxMATSxx

anushreemishra IF-Rockerz
anushreemishra
anushreemishra

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 3:37pm | IP Logged

Beautiful post Rosh 

Thank you!!!

in bold - PRECISELY. 

That is basically what I mean Ki Imran out hua to Zoyan in... That is why do not wish for him to be out...
I think after next few weeks dust will settle and Imran and Najma will take a back seat...
Anyway Imran cannot be like Asad .. After all ek Jungle main Ek hi Sher ho sakta hai...
Well lets see how all of this will pan out...i think imraan najma nikhat drama will be there for a month and a half or so and den well Only Cvs know...i really don't think zoyaan is possible...call me too positive or just delusional but i have been one of those who never believed the possibility of Zoyaan nd never will...

gossipgirlxoxoxxMATSxx

gossipgirlxoxo IF-Rockerz
gossipgirlxoxo
gossipgirlxoxo

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Well lets see how all of this will pan out...i think imraan najma nikhat drama will be there for a month and a half or so and den well Only Cvs know...i really don't think zoyaan is possible...call me too positive or just delusional but i have been one of those who never believed the possibility of Zoyaan nd never will...

I know that now its almost impossible ... But initially it was there...
That is why Imran's redemption took place...
I agree ... With the timeframe

xxMATSxx

KunwaariDaayan IF-Stunnerz
KunwaariDaayan
KunwaariDaayan

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
This is actually quite amusing Rosh,you hve made some very good points and even I would want Humzie's ilness to be a psycological one rather than the cliched physical types we are bored to the death of witnessing on Indian Telly.Also I didn't think that Asad wanting to watch Zoe sleep was creepy at all,infact I found that a very touching gesture.It's not like say he was, or wanted to watch her sleep without her permission,so for me it was a thumbs up..Thumbs Up.With the Imran/Najma/Nikhat thing I really dnt see the point of this angle being brought in at this juncture ,as it really is making no sense whats so ever and to me is only butchering the character of Najma.Another thing I was wondering is that dnt Najma and Nikhat go to the same college,so does that mean that Nikhat also knew Imran from the college days since Imran also went to the same college?ConfusedWhatever the reasons are this sure is one cheesy track..Dead and no matter how much they may try make Imran look like a victim of circumstance,to me he will always be a spinless coward.

iheartChaixxMATSxx

xxMATSxx IF-Stunnerz
xxMATSxx
xxMATSxx

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -BadtameezDil-

Originally posted by -BadtameezDil-

amazing post Rosh, your analysis are always fun to readSmile

lmao what happened on PLL? btw I love Alison she's bad assLOL

thank you!Hugappreciate it!

Dont get me started on that.LOLwe all had a doubt the girls been alive.. yesterday was more or less a confirmation on that doubt.LOLwatch when you get a chance?.. to much happened to give a summ hereLOLull love it!

I just finished watching it, I'm confused where did they show she's aliveLOL

They didnt but it was obvious she was cause of the bed in the dL house someone was living there and the cece and ali personality switch stuff.. Im thinking cece and the twin worked together to get rid of the oter twin or real ali. Okay sorry idk f we can get off track and talk pll here hahaha sorry for initiating but i think sasha pietersr will be seen more =P

paagal_

Go to top