anushreemishra
anushreemishra

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gossipgirlxoxo

Originally posted by anushreemishra

Originally posted by -Shayari-

Beautiful post Rosh 
Asad and zoya have not lived a normal teenage life and that is why everything is so new to them and i think they are living their lost times through all these cute romantic moments and IMO asad's wish was not creepy at all...all he wanted was to see the love of his life sleeping peacefully away from all the worldly pain and worries and safe under his protection nd that is exactly what he saw while watching her sleep...and those tears and the twinkle in his eyes showed how overwhelmed he was to see zoya so safe and happy after all what they have been together...
Ayra scene just keep on getting better...their scene today was so serene and beautiful and everytime i watch vikrant i can't help but say that he is a fabulous actor...
I am hating this Imraan-najma and nikhat track...Cvs are trying to make us like Imraan by degrading Tanveer's character even further but they are not actually making Imraan do anything that will actually make us like him a little...I mean instead of coming clean about everything he is bribing tanveer...is this what love is?lying to your partner...and najma well Cvs are literally making me hate her...she has become so weak and so stupid in her so called love that she can't see right from wrong...IMO none of them actually truly love each other coz their actions speak otherwise..
I really on't know what is wrong with humeira's health..i will leave that to future

Thank you!!!

in bold - PRECISELY. 

Vikrant is BRILLIANT! Clap All the actors in this show.. i must say are WELL casted.. such WONDERFUl actors whether its Surbi, Karan, VIkrant, ketki, or down to the guy playing Vikram.. A-Z the CURRENT ensemble is HATS off good! Clap

They really are ryining Najma.. and im so disappointed right now. Ouch
Believe me i am so disappointed in najma that i actually want to hit her and talk some sense into her...i literally want to shake her so that she wakes up from her dream and realizes the truth and the seriousness of the situation

On second thought though it cannot be seamless... Gul is trying her level best to justify something that just came to her a few weeks back. They had to drop Zoyan... It would have been a TRP disaster...
She is trying to tie the loose ends as best as she can... Because of what has been shown already ... She is at least trying to justify as best as she can... 
She may thought of this track a week ago,a month ago,a year ago or a decade ago but that doesn't mean they will suddenly make us like that spineless and weak man by degrading tanveer and i don't know if Zoyaan was ever on her cards we haven't had any official conformations ever and honestly this is their job so i guess if they don't do it properly they are bound to be some reactions...
P.s.'m not bashing Gul or the Cvs just that najma nd imraan really get on my nerves and no excuse can make me like them

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gossipgirlxoxoSiyapaaQueen

anushreemishra IF-Rockerz
anushreemishra
anushreemishra

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 2:43pm | IP Logged

ROFL there I made the post more colorful for everyone.. ROFL make it more whimsical. ROFL

@anushree- TOTALLY agree. but i think Zoe will do that for both of us. LOL when time comes. 
Haan i hope so zoya does the right thing wen time comes...i want her to take the charge of the situation and make najma understand everything

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SiyapaaQueen

SiyapaaQueen IF-Stunnerz
SiyapaaQueen
SiyapaaQueen

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 2:44pm | IP Logged

Beautiful post Rosh 
Asad and zoya have not lived a normal teenage life and that is why everything is so new to them and i think they are living their lost times through all these cute romantic moments and IMO asad's wish was not creepy at all...all he wanted was to see the love of his life sleeping peacefully away from all the worldly pain and worries and safe under his protection nd that is exactly what he saw while watching her sleep...and those tears and the twinkle in his eyes showed how overwhelmed he was to see zoya so safe and happy after all what they have been together...
Ayra scene just keep on getting better...their scene today was so serene and beautiful and everytime i watch vikrant i can't help but say that he is a fabulous actor...
I am hating this Imraan-najma and nikhat track...Cvs are trying to make us like Imraan by degrading Tanveer's character even further but they are not actually making Imraan do anything that will actually make us like him a little...I mean instead of coming clean about everything he is bribing tanveer...is this what love is?lying to your partner...and najma well Cvs are literally making me hate her...she has become so weak and so stupid in her so called love that she can't see right from wrong...IMO none of them actually truly love each other coz their actions speak otherwise..
I really on't know what is wrong with humeira's health..i will leave that to future

Thank you!!!

in bold - PRECISELY. 

Vikrant is BRILLIANT! Clap All the actors in this show.. i must say are WELL casted.. such WONDERFUl actors whether its Surbi, Karan, VIkrant, ketki, or down to the guy playing Vikram.. A-Z the CURRENT ensemble is HATS off good! Clap

Believe me i am so disappointed in najma that i actually want to hit her and talk some sense into her...i literally want to shake her so that she wakes up from her dream and realizes the truth and the seriousness of the situation

On second thought though it cannot be seamless... Gul is trying her level best to justify something that just came to her a few weeks back. They had to drop Zoyan... It would have been a TRP disaster...
She is trying to tie the loose ends as best as she can... Because of what has been shown already ... She is at least trying to justify as best as she can... 
She may thought of this track a week ago,a month ago,a year ago or a decade ago but that doesn't mean they will suddenly make us like that spineless and weak man by degrading tanveer and i don't know if Zoyaan was ever on her cards we haven't had any official conformations ever and honestly this is their job so i guess if they don't do it properly they are bound to be some reactions...
P.s.'m not bashing Gul or the Cvs just that najma nd imraan really get on my nerves and no excuse can make me like them

agreed. if CV's take this up they have to execute it properly..

and to be frank im still open to NajRan if they DO IT right. If they show both characters growing spines.. najma and imran.. its just NIKHAT is the remaining factor cause its unjust to her.. and honestly thats why ill never be alble to accept NajRan cause of Nikhat.. knowing she is being neglected..

Imran has remained a COWARD and spinless so even if he changes.. i still dont know how ready i will be to accept him completely.. 

i want the guy out of both girls lives. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartChaianushreemishragossipgirlxoxo

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Humeira probably has some type of neurological or psychiatric illness- not necessarily terminal. That explains the parent's overprotective behavior and their need to get her married within the family under the same roof

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikgossipgirlxoxoanushreemishraiheartChai-Ishqbaaaz-SiyapaaQueen

gossipgirlxoxo IF-Rockerz
gossipgirlxoxo
gossipgirlxoxo

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 2:46pm | IP Logged

Beautiful post Rosh 

Thank you!!!

in bold - PRECISELY. 

your def right! exactly! but the thing with that is.. if Gul and CV's are TRYING to portray Imran GOOD.. for the love triangle purpose and trying to justify NajRan romance.. then at least give the guy a SPINE..Confused you know? its as if.. they want us to accept NajRan. but at the same time nto let us accept them completely so that they can turn Imran negative when time asks for it. Ouch 

How will they justify transformation overnight ... He is who he is... Cannot become a vertebrate overnight... Unfortunately Najma fell in love with him... Believe me he is going to fight with Sher Khan .. With the world ..with buffalo's and bulls..for our dear Najma...and jen we will say how can he be like this now...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anushreemishraSiyapaaQueen

anushreemishra IF-Rockerz
anushreemishra
anushreemishra

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 2:49pm | IP Logged

Beautiful post Rosh 

Thank you!!!

in bold - PRECISELY. 

agreed. if CV's take this up they have to execute it properly..

and to be frank im still open to NajRan if they DO IT right. If they show both characters growing spines.. najma and imran.. its just NIKHAT is the remaining factor cause its unjust to her.. and honestly thats why ill never be alble to accept NajRan cause of Nikhat.. knowing she is being neglected..

Imran has remained a COWARD and spinless so even if he changes.. i still dont know how ready i will be to accept him completely.. 

i want the guy out of both girls lives. 
Honestly speaking even if they redeem imraan and show him a completely transformed man and najma growing up and doing everything right even then i won't be able to accept imraan and najma(see i can't even right their names togther i hate the idea of them being together so muchLOL)coz it wouldn't be fair to nikhat and since the main plot of the show is to show the two families uniting at the end i don't want to see another estranged and awkward relation between najma and nikhat we already have dilshad n shireen for that
Yes imraan needs to get the hell out of QH

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SiyapaaQueen

SiyapaaQueen IF-Stunnerz
SiyapaaQueen
SiyapaaQueen

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki_12

Rosh great post! AsYa scene yesterday was one of my favorites and I am not afraid to say it! Also, I am not a immature teenager who enjoys cheesy romance or anything. But i don't think this was cheesy at all. I enjoyed it because like you said they have been through hell and this was a very good scene to show a new phase of their love and being together. 

Exactly. Thanks Niki for agreeing! Hug And yup. I dont see it as sheesy or immature or anything.. the CHARACTERs are evolving and i dont think it would make sense for Asad especially a guy who never believed in love to be all physical all of a sudden with the girl he loves.. the guy is taking it slow cause thats the character demand. AsYa relationship will change but in time.. right now.. its teenage cuteness and im loving it. Im 22..  and i enjoy it. Ouch

AyRa are going through a tough/sad phase and we will see intensity. Where as AsYa are in a happy place. Asad will not man handle Zoya for no reason now. The passion will come but we cannot expect them to start making out the day after Ramzan. This is also a beautiful shade in their love story and I think we should enjoy it! They are being cute with eachother, a little flirty, and basically filling the emptiness in eachothers life. They love story has always been unique and so is their romance! 

I found Ayaan watching Humera very cute as well. 

exacty once again well said. Clap

I love how both brothers did the same thing and especially with men like Asad and Ayaan who want to be the protector of their lady loves! I can totally see why they want to watch them sleeping. Its a stupid comparison but they are like watchmen! ROFL And i mean that in a good way!

totally. ROFL

Najma Imran i have nothing to say about except that Imran deserves a slap and Najma needs to stop acting like a child! 

couldnt agree more. Sleepy

SiyapaaQueen IF-Stunnerz
SiyapaaQueen
SiyapaaQueen

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bheegi

Humeira probably has some type of neurological or psychiatric illness- not necessarily terminal. That explains the parent's overprotective behavior and their need to get her married within the family under the same roof

bheegs ROFL itna kuch keh diya maine aur itna smaal response? ROFL

no i completely agree. it makes sense with what we have seen so far for Humz to have a psycholigical illness not a physical one.. Clap

Edited by -Shayari- - 14 August 2013 at 2:52pm

Go to top