Qubool Hai

Its Perspective My Darlings. (Page 12)

Asya_KaJen IF-Dazzler
Asya_KaJen
Asya_KaJen

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Shayari-

@ Asya- kajen- Aww!! Thank u so much!!!

At asya stuff-- glad u also see it similar way!
Ayra- i get what u mean! Feel the same!
Nikhat immi and naj- trust me even im confused.
Dil and zoe- couldnt agree mre! Hy the rush? Are girls just born to marry off? I also find it ratther annoying same thing happening at sk villa- get nikhat married before aayan. Like guys its okay but girls have to tied off at a certain age? Its irritating. Let the girl live a little! Totally agree.

SmileSmile

Asya are just amazing
------------------
With Dilshaad and Zoya being in a hurry..yh i find that ;pathetic... she needs to get married herself first..
Its the same in both houses...Why dontgirls get a choice if they want to get married.. Sirf boys get a chance Dead

Lovely Post Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xxMATSxx

poorvab IF-Dazzler
poorvab
poorvab

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
excellent post!!!
totally agree about Asya... they were great,i feel the comfort level they have reached now made it good , had this happened earlier, maybe it would have been awkward!

also, maybe imran really is as innocent as theyre trying to show us but he is still a coward, n he should atleast stand up for najma if he really loves her. 

also, i dont feel najma's character is ruined or anything as some people r saying -  she's still young n was even more so in college n she took a practical decision by leaving him but couldnt let go of the relationship, c'mon forgetting ur first relationship isnt that easy!!! n she was still doing great for 3 yrs which is amazing! obviously some feelings would come back when u meet the guy u loved again, n knowing abt nikhat now she dsnt know what to do! 
i dont see anything wrong in najma atm!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xxMATSxx

Go to top