Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Beautiful post RoshniThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SiyapaaQueen

SiyapaaQueen IF-Stunnerz
SiyapaaQueen
SiyapaaQueen

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
@ niharika and @mbfiaco- thank u guuys!!

And @ monoco- again i understand the asya part .. Everyone has their own pov so i respect ur stancr and glad that u saw the bigger picture though! But at the end of the day its a perspectives thing.

I agree about the najma metoer shower wish but i think this love triangle is a last minute story change so we cant really critcize based on past vecause a lot of thing storyline wise has change from beginning. But yh najma needs to snap put of it all.

And i also agree bout zoe pushing it but cvs are making zoes character push it to speed up the love tirangle track i think thats all.. Tey just wanna get the ball to drop quickly.. But i also dont like it and would rather najma and even nikhat ve left alone like get the khan vros marrie first leave the khan sisters alone man let them live a little!

iheartChai

SiyapaaQueen IF-Stunnerz
SiyapaaQueen
SiyapaaQueen

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
@nandini - thank u!!!!

@rivya- understanable perspective ;) i can see execution problem i just personally didnt understand or see the creep factor thats all. And oh defo not was not at all conparing the two scrnes lol! Ayra and asya scenes were each brilliant in their own way and i loved both te "watching" scenes at the end of the day cause of the parallels. Thank u for u response!
tashug9 Goldie
tashug9
tashug9

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
beautifullly written dear...res

SiyapaaQueen

iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:42pm | IP Logged

Really Rosh, some great points and interesting perspectives on a few of the characters/couples/relationships...

AsYa

I did find Asad's wish a bit creepy at first.  It is a bit of a strange request...so out of the blue like...at least how the scene sort of played out on the back patio.  But the actual Skype chat scene I thought was very cute Embarrassed.  When you explain the reasoning behind it...it makes total sense.  AsYa have been through so much and they are now finally trying to get back to some normalcy.  Asad wants the peace of mind that Zoya is sleeping peacefully...that nothing is hurting her.

And I agree it would be 10x more creepy if he hadn't said anything and was camping out in front of her window staring into her room with binoculars watching her sleep Dead.  That would totally freak me out.  Asad at least told her. 

Have to say the best scene in that particular episode for me was the morning after at the breakfast table.  The teasing and joking was just perfect LOL

AyRa

Their love story is getting better and better day by day.  Ayaan is finally awakening to his feelings of love for Humeira.  They were always there but just buried deep down inside.  You don't miss what is always there.  Once it is gone then you start to realize its worth Heart.  Vikrant did a superb job today...the pain and guilt and concern written on Ayaan's face for Humeria was spot on.

Najma-Imran-Nikhat Ermm Wacko Disapprove

I am really not sure what to say about this triangle that has formed. 

I think the CVs write certain scenes in a way to leave loopholes that they can use to connect new tracks especially if they decide to change things up or have to change things up due to other circumstances.   In the beginning the CVs may have wanted Imran to be the father of Tanveer's child but after today's episode it is beginning to look like Imran is a victim of circumstance.  Tanveer could be playing with him like she played with Asad Stern Smile.  She just wants money and she is trying to trap anyone she can right now to take the responsibility of the child growing in her womb.

I really do not know how the CVs are going to try to redeem Imran.  Right now I have absolutely no sympathy for this guy.  He is completely spineless.  He doesn't even challenge Tanveer's claim that the child is his.  He just keeps giving her money.  I mean march her down to the doctor's office and get confirmation. 

Imran doesn't even take a slight pause to understand Najma's dilemma with her family.  He is disregarding Najma's feelings.  To me he is being completely selfish Angry.  If he supposedly Loved Najma then why did he not go after her when she broke up with him?  Why didn't he fight for his Love for her then?  Why didn't he go to Asad and Dilshaad and introduce himself?  Now, only after three years...he is alone again because his engagement broke Ermm...he is suddenly ready to be with Najma again?

Maybe I am being too harsh.  But I cannot find myself supporting him especially after all the crap that Nikhat had to put up with from his mother and family.  I don't care if he didn't love Nikhat but he couldn't even stand up for her once?  He couldn't even stand up for someone who was being ill treated? 

I totally agree that Najma is completely confused.  She really cannot decide what she wants to do.  She broke up with Imran out of fear of what her brother would do.  Did she ever really love Imran?  All I can say if Najma decides she wants to be with Imran then she should clear everything with Nikhat.  Just as much as Imran should do this Najma owes it to Nikhat as well.

My heart really goes out to Nikhat in all of this Broken Heart.  She is an innocent bystander in this whole drama.  I sincerely hope the CVs have someone good for her later on.  She deserves it.

Humeira's Illness

I'm beginning to like this idea of a psychological illness.  It brings about an interesting twist and it is far better than then the cliche Cancer illness. 

Now, my friend had brought up an interesting concept regarding Humeira's illness...what if Rajni is Humeira's true self and Humeira is actually the alter ego? Shocked  Razia is just using the meds to suppress Humeira's true form? LOL  Okay maybe way too Ekta-ish there Embarrassed

Edited by iheartChai - 14 August 2013 at 10:43pm

SiyapaaQueen

anushreemishra IF-Rockerz
anushreemishra
anushreemishra

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Shayari-

@anushree and gissipgirl - loved reading ur convo! I think even i imran turns over a new leaf, ill never be able to accept him cause itll mean a sadness in one of the girls lives and also haseena bheins is to much for either girls to handle.

And dont get me started on zoya and aayan. I think thats history. Lol. Not gonna happen. Especially now that ayra has become accomplished.
Thanku...Oh zoyaan is history and imraan doesn't deserve any of the Khan sisters...period

SiyapaaQueen

...Tanu... IF-Sizzlerz
...Tanu...
...Tanu...

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:57am | IP Logged
I loved ur post! 
2 say da truth I didnt like da Asad's wish scene not bcoz it was creepy, bt I didnt like it. LOL
Bt da way u explained, I am finding it better. LOL
Humeira cant b suffering 4m a physical disorder, I agree with u. 
As 4 Imran-Najma-Nikhat, I swear when da angle started I was so interested bt now it looks so uninteresting! Y did CVs have 2 paint Imran as a saint? He was a character with grey shades, dats it. Also I am not finding da rzn of brother's clash bcoz of deir sisters strong enuf! LOL Newys lets c how da CVs planned it out. I want dis Imran-Nikhat-Najma story 2 b over asap so da concentration falls on brother's clash. LOL

SiyapaaQueen

..preethi.. IF-Sizzlerz
..preethi..
..preethi..

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 3:19am | IP Logged
wowww.. thank u so much rosh for taking into considaration & making post Hug

asya : i din like bed scn much.. i dono y but dinning table scn was too gud.. but these days i feel asya had become side charsPinchi hope tey will soon get marrd yar.. i cant wait much

abt arya wen i saw ayan sitting beside humz & crying first tng tat came in mind was yest elder brother was admiring his love & today younger brother is admiring his loveLOL but vikrant was too gud.. love himEmbarrassed & i also think tat humiera is having sum psycological disoder wich cannt be cured

& last cuming to imran-najma & tanveer: amrapalli nailed it! her acting was too gud but i still hate tat tanveer.. i knw tey r making imran a victim.. but i personaly feel he s victim 1st billi said 2 days she tried to trap him but she left bcz he was nt rich & agin said tat he s daddy of her baby.. seems fishyErmm but i still stick 2 him bcz he truely loves najma .. as u said he better speakup or iam gono kill him!Angry

SiyapaaQueen

Go to top