Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Tu Hai Toh I Will Be All Right - OS (Page 7)

HoityToity IF-Sizzlerz
HoityToity
HoityToity

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 6:45am | IP Logged
nice

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MisHumptyDumpty

rendezvousvin IF-Rockerz
rendezvousvin
rendezvousvin

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Gud one...

MisHumptyDumpty

afsuu IF-Rockerz
afsuu
afsuu

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 6:54am | IP Logged
ClapClap

MisHumptyDumpty

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

Originally posted by chicksoup

[QUOTE=MisHumptyDumpty][QUOTE=chicksoup][

I loved it!Smile 

Clap
The OS was inspired by the Imran connection...that is what I wanted to know...and how Najma tries to rebuild her confidence, with Zoya's help.

Karate!LOL

Hmm..Went thru one of the comments U wrote...Najma sufered heart break...We are as mistaken as Zoya...she did not suffer..Imran did...she was in fact not affected much...until, Bhaijaan's love life started pricking her conscience...Embarrassed

thank you. Hug 

Noddle, isnt that stupid? Why on earth would you feel jealous about your brother's happiness? Why on earth will your brother's Love and his life tend to bother you? He never thought about himself but your life sacrificed his happiness and his wishes to keep you like princess, and in return his love life starts to pricking you? Confused 
Sorry to say, i hate such kind of selfish self centered kids. Sleepy 

Also, during the Shaadi track all these didnt prick. Sleepy 

LAME EXCUSES To bring some TWIST. Sleepy Sleepy 

Najma's character for me is getting ruined slowly. Sad but true Ouch Confused 
Ankiewa,

1. She is not jealous..AT ALL...just WISHFUL...kaash mujhe bhi aisa love mil jaata...and then it starts pricking her conscience...mila tha...aur maine hi bhagaa diya!

WilLL I be lucky enough find love again?

And that love comes seeking her. And she wonders...is this a sign from above?

SHE IS NOT SELFISH! PROOF:

She tells Imran to think about Nikhat..and he REASSURES HER...SHE BROKE IT, NOT ME! 

And she thinks...Poor guy! Always gets dumped!!!!ROFL

MisHumptyDumpty

MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 7:35am | IP Logged

I loved it!Smile 

Clap
The OS was inspired by the Imran connection...that is what I wanted to know...and how Najma tries to rebuild her confidence, with Zoya's help.

Karate!LOL

Hmm..Went thru one of the comments U wrote...Najma sufered heart break...We are as mistaken as Zoya...she did not suffer..Imran did...she was in fact not affected much...until, Bhaijaan's love life started pricking her conscience...Embarrassed

thank you. Hug 

Noddle, isnt that stupid? Why on earth would you feel jealous about your brother's happiness? Why on earth will your brother's Love and his life tend to bother you? He never thought about himself but your life sacrificed his happiness and his wishes to keep you like princess, and in return his love life starts to pricking you? Confused 

Ankiewa,

1. She is not jealous..AT ALL...just WISHFUL...kaash mujhe bhi aisa love mil jaata...and then it starts pricking her conscience...mila tha...aur maine hi bhagaa diya!

She tells Imran to think about Nikhat..and he REASSURES HER...SHE BROKE IT, NOT ME! 

Frankly i tell you, that is to bring Nikhat Imran and Najma triangle NOTHING Else. LOL LOL 

If she had 'Mujhe bhi aisa love mil jata' it would be by seeing everything, Why only her Brother? WHY? 

Disgusted me. Sleepy 
MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 7:41am | IP Logged
if she wasnt selfish, she would have had said - Nikhat loves you, i cant agree to you, what happened was 3 yrs ago and we broke up and this is foolish, and i want to move ahead, i cant break my sister's heart, please dont contact me further.

Let her feel bad for him, but Zoya too did the same, What you are doing is right Mr Khan its your responsibility do not run away from it. 

And this is the biggest problem with the generation too, kahan ka kab ka puppy love jake all of a sudden mil jata hai, he tells you a stupid story ki my ex left me i will die without please dont leave me and blah blah and you get carried away in that crocodile tears and magically you forget what all had happened in the past, how much you had cried how much your family cares for you and how much you had suffered and then all you think about is an ass shit who didnt even care when you cried all the nights and when your parents disagree, all you do is blame them leave the home and what not, and then one day comes the realization Maine toh Galat kiyaa! Ammi Abbu sahi hai!

Selfless my ass.

Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 15 August 2013 at 7:44am
chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 7:42am | IP Logged

I loved it!Smile 

Clap

Karate!LOL

thank you. Hug 

Ankiewa,

Frankly i tell you, that is to bring Nikhat Imran and Najma triangle NOTHING Else. LOL LOL 

If she had 'Mujhe bhi aisa love mil jata' it would be by seeing everything, Why only her Brother? WHY? 

Disgusted me. Sleepy 

LOL Arrey..She did not go running after Imran, na..just felt bad...esp when they are so lovey dovey now..which they were not, before...
He is doing things for her...they are a COUPLE now...she is feeling a little left out probably...but not jealous...these are all normal feelings when there is so much of 'expression' happening aroundWink. Bhaijaan was never so demonstrative prior to this...now he is every woman's dream.Embarrassed And Najma canot hepl wondering about her Prince Charming.Wink

And some girls carry a crush for a long time...OFCOURSE, it is to suit the script, sweetie..but they try to JUSTIFY HER...keeping Imran, the spineless one who misleads her!

MisHumptyDumpty

reyna. IF-Dazzler
reyna.
reyna.

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 7:46am | IP Logged
too funny !!

MisHumptyDumpty

Go to top