Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Sadie i wrote about your Joyaa Baby praised her and all you are is like Jail wala Love which is Asad dominated? :\ 
Mahima_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This was so cute

Amazing work yaar

Loved Zoya in this

P.s. I need to go through your index soon to check if I have missed any os or ss
Hope its up to date
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

Background to the OS cause you asked 😆 

Lets take it in a simpler way 😊 

Glasses - Proves on set of Middle Age. 😊
Mentions of heart break and pain - No child around so is the father - Probably a miscarriage? Sid fiasco didnt go right. 😊 
Najma going to work - Najma finished her studies - Unsure of choosing her career 😊 

Like an Elder Sister Chooses the Best for her Younger Sister Zoya did the same - She motivated her compelled her to go for a Job which Najma didn't approve cause she was insecure about herself after the Imran Fiasco - She was nervous and had doubts what family would think of her if she didnt succeed - hence you get Zoya assuring her no matter what happens she will be beside her all the time. 😊 

And the Karate Part - 😆 Najma didn't pass it - It was Zoya who threatened them as she knew it would harm her baby sister if she didn't crack the job 😆 (my typical element) 

👏
The OS was inspired by the Imran connection...that is what I wanted to know...and how Najma tries to rebuild her confidence, with Zoya's help.

Karate!😆

Hmm..Went thru one of the comments U wrote...Najma sufered heart break...We are as mistaken as Zoya...she did not suffer..Imran did...she was in fact not affected much...until, Bhaijaan's love life started pricking her conscience...😳
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Originally posted by: chicksoup

👏
The OS was inspired by the Imran connection...that is what I wanted to know...and how Najma tries to rebuild her confidence, with Zoya's help.

Karate!😆

Hmm..Went thru one of the comments U wrote...Najma sufered heart break...We are as mistaken as Zoya...she did not suffer..Imran did...she was in fact not affected much...until, Bhaijaan's love life started pricking her conscience...😳

thank you. 🤗 

Noddle, isnt that stupid? Why on earth would you feel jealous about your brother's happiness? Why on earth will your brother's Love and his life tend to bother you? He never thought about himself but your life sacrificed his happiness and his wishes to keep you like princess, and in return his love life starts to pricking you? 😕 
Sorry to say, i hate such kind of selfish self centered kids. 🥱 

Also, during the Shaadi track all these didnt prick. 🥱 

LAME EXCUSES To bring some TWIST. 🥱 🥱 

Najma's character for me is getting ruined slowly. Sad but true  😕 
Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 10 years ago
minakrish thumbnail
Awesome! 👏 😆
chicksoup thumbnail

WaqtZaya thumbnail
if she wasnt selfish, she would have had said - Nikhat loves you, i cant agree to you, what happened was 3 yrs ago and we broke up and this is foolish, and i want to move ahead, i cant break my sister's heart, please dont contact me further.

Let her feel bad for him, but Zoya too did the same, What you are doing is right Mr Khan its your responsibility do not run away from it. 

And this is the biggest problem with the generation too, kahan ka kab ka puppy love jake all of a sudden mil jata hai, he tells you a stupid story ki my ex left me i will die without please dont leave me and blah blah and you get carried away in that crocodile tears and magically you forget what all had happened in the past, how much you had cried how much your family cares for you and how much you had suffered and then all you think about is an ass shit who didnt even care when you cried all the nights and when your parents disagree, all you do is blame them leave the home and what not, and then one day comes the realization Maine toh Galat kiyaa! Ammi Abbu sahi hai!

Selfless my ass.

chicksoup thumbnail

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Noddle it is HORRIFYINGLY DISGUSTING to HAVE FEELINGS FOR YOUR BHABBI AS WELL AS EQUALLY DISGUSTING TO FEEL JEALOUS SEEING YOUR BROTHER MADLY IN LOVE. 

Baat ek hi hai. Both are SENDING OUT A VERY BAD MESSAGE AND I REALLY HATE IT. 
Livingfree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail