India-Forums

Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se
Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se

Does Raghu feel anything...???

FleurBleue IF-Sizzlerz
FleurBleue
FleurBleue

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
   We have, so far, seen that Raghu is very obedient and obliging towards the Ranas.
He would not even think twice before risking his life to save Shivani, the apple of the eye of Mr Rana. What makes him so obliged to the Ranas? Just his sense of responsibility? Or do you think he feels anything for Shivani?

Shivani is too naive and childish. She genuinely likes Raghu but as a friend/ helper. But what's inside Raghu's mind? Does he see Shivani as only his malikin?

Embarrassed

Edited by ..Eclipse.. - 14 August 2013 at 1:31pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

SakeenaSidddr-pragzN33MAsanitha7BlahBytesEvashsimmi.friends03Latha.IOmaRamdassa_umaheera1702Renu111rishani77piyarapiyarihunnybunchSnigdha_Khanamrekrn-.serendipity.-Snehal21Pari117Nichuss

Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Hmm when I saw 1st scene of 1st episode..they way Raghu was looking at shivani's wedding card lovingly I felt maybe it's one sided love Embarrassedthe way he looks at her I think he has a soft corner for shivaniTongueArhaan behll-king of expressionsCool

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

SakeenaSiddsanitha7N33MAsimmi.friends03Renu111a_umarekrnFleurBleuepiyarapiyariSnehal21Nichuss

rekrn IF-Sizzlerz
rekrn
rekrn

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 2:30pm | IP Logged

I think Raghu likes Shivani but is keeping his emotions under controlTongue.  I think he feels Shivani doesn't feel the same way she thinks of him as more of a friend and also maybe because of the difference in status between his family and her's.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sanitha7N33MAsimmi.friends03Renu111a_umaFleurBleuepiyarapiyariSnigdha_Khanam

BlahBytes IF-Dazzler
BlahBytes
BlahBytes

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
For now I can only see deep rooted respect for one another. Shivani definitely sees him as someone more than a helper, she respects him too much to think of him as just a helper.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SakeenaSidddr-pragzsanitha7simmi.friends03heera1702FleurBleuepiyarapiyari

-.serendipity.- IF-Sizzlerz
-.serendipity.-
-.serendipity.-

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Its possible for it to be a one sided love...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FleurBleue

Renu111 IF-Rockerz
Renu111
Renu111

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
agree i feel the same its one side love may...lets see what happened next...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dr-pragzFleurBleue

hunnybunch IF-Sizzlerz
hunnybunch
hunnybunch

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
What I feel is he is controlling his emotions and he is forcing himself not to fall for Shivani...And yes, he respects her and her dadu very much.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SakeenaSidddr-pragzFleurBleuepiyarapiyariSnehal21

FleurBleue IF-Sizzlerz
FleurBleue
FleurBleue

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snigdha_Khanam

Hmm when I saw 1st scene of 1st episode..they way Raghu was looking at shivani's wedding card lovingly I felt maybe it's one sided love Embarrassedthe way he looks at her I think he has a soft corner for shivaniTongueArhaan behll-king of expressionsCool

Yes I also noticed how lovingly he was looking at the wedding card Embarrassed He adores her and probably loves her as well deep down in his heart !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simmi.friends03piyarapiyariSnigdha_Khanam

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index