Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

TR FF || A Lot Can Happen Over Lizard || *Discontinued* (Page 25)

CasKett. IF-Dazzler
CasKett.
CasKett.

Posted: 02 February 2014 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sashaz_sis

Chap 2

HotBlushing
Mannat ka kya huaLOL

I love this songEmbarrassed

Trust bites and Love bitesEmbarrassed
NiceEmbarrassed

Kitna carelessnessShocked

Going to read their honeymoonWink

aree 1 week ka leap mannat khatam Wink
me too isliye used it Embarrassed
thanks

~NIMRAT

CasKett. IF-Dazzler
CasKett.
CasKett.

Posted: 02 February 2014 at 9:28pm | IP Logged

That was chap 3Dead

Confuse kar diyaConfused

Read Chap 2 after reading Chap 3LOL

'Touch me Not'ROFL

Biwi aur Pati DevEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Loved the lovey dovey momentsEmbarrassed

Yaa TOUCH ME NOT LOL
Aree mein bahut alsi hu naa
par niche comment kara tha maine ki chap 2 Ouch
Thanks

~NIMRAT
CasKett. IF-Dazzler
CasKett.
CasKett.

Posted: 02 February 2014 at 9:30pm | IP Logged

Chap 4

Damn cuteEmbarrassed

Rey ki naughtynessLOL

Yeh banda aisa hi cute lagta haiDay Dreaming

Last ki kissBlushing

Aise kaam pe dhyaan kaise lagegaTongue

yaaa ye banda aise hi thik hai LOL
me too loved the last kiss Confused
thanks

~NIMRAT
CasKett. IF-Dazzler
CasKett.
CasKett.

Posted: 02 February 2014 at 9:32pm | IP Logged

Next chapter kidhar haiAngry
Abhi update fast
Can't wait to read more TaaReylicious updatesEmbarrassed
WinkLOL

mein bahut alsi hu jaldi update karne k liye
par kabhi na kabhi toh zaroor karungi LOL

~NIMRAT
CasKett. IF-Dazzler
CasKett.
CasKett.

Posted: 02 February 2014 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ziya_taarey

Bechaara Rey...!!!!
Shaadi se pehle bhi Saale sahab aur shaadi ke baad biwi ki maannat...!!!!!
LOL...!!
The last comment was amazing...!!!
Loved it...!!!

yaa humesha uske romance mein kabaab mein haddi hoti hai LOL
aree likha kisne hai Wink
thanks

~NIMRAT
CasKett. IF-Dazzler
CasKett.
CasKett.

Posted: 02 February 2014 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anysia

<font color="#0000FF" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Awesome. . .Clap

I had read the OS before
but never knew you are continuing it as SS. . .Tongue
</font>
<font color="#0000FF" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Lovely updates. . .Big smile</font>
<font color="#0000FF" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">
TaaRey are really cute and adorable. . . Embarrassed Embarrassed

Rey is super naughty . . . LOL LOL

</font><font color="#0000FF" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2"><font color="#0033ff" face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="4"><font color="#000000">kaisi biwi hai itna hot and romantic pati
ka fayda hi nahi uthati and na hi uthane deti hai" LOL</font> LOL

</font>Please do let me know while you update . . .Smile

</font>

thanks dear for itta bada commen Big smile

~NIMRAT
CasKett. IF-Dazzler
CasKett.
CasKett.

Posted: 02 February 2014 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preety_1994

super

Big smile

~NIMRAT
CasKett. IF-Dazzler
CasKett.
CasKett.

Posted: 07 February 2014 at 1:04am | IP Logged

CHAP 5
It was a very tiring day for tani as she changed the interior of their room coz it was like dat of a bachelor but now she also lives there. So the room should be balanced according to the choices of both.
After changing everything she had a final look at the room with her hands on hips looking if any change needed. While inspecting the room she suddenly feel familiar touch on her waist. It was rey he came in using the spare key and when he saw her automatically he kept his bag aside and snaked his arms on her waist and kept his chin on her shoulders. She could feel his warm breath faning her crook of the neck as he was nuzzling her crook with tip of his nose and tani let a small moan feeling the pleasure. Rey turned her and now she was facing her. Both looking intently into each others eye without breaking the eye lock rey asked " Aaj kisine bahut mehnaat kari hai." Tani replied " Aur nahi toh kya kitni mehnaat ki hai maine pehle ye furniture choose karne k liye kitna ghumna pada fir inhe arrange karne k liye..." rey said " bas bas samajh gaya main ki tumne kitni mehnaat kari hai toh mein tumhe tumhari mehnaat ka phal (reward) du ?" Tani simply nodded and rey started leaning towards her the distance between them was decreasing she could feel his hot breath near her lips their body crushing each other she knew what was coming on her way and was ready actually longing for it and in no seconds his lips were on her soft lips kissing them slowly as if savouring it. It was a small kiss rey said " I'm sure isse tumhari thakavat (tiredness) kaam hogayi rahegi." Tani blushingly noded her head and left from there saying " Jaldi freshen up hoke aajao khana ready hai"
Rey freshened up and changed into his tracks and came down for the dinner. They had their dinner feeding each other
After dinner rey came to their room for completing his some office work and tani went to kitchen to wind up.
___________ TaaRey's Bedroom ________________
Tani came inside and rey was working on his lappy. Tani forwarded to their wardrobe and removed her nighty and said to rey " Chalo aap bahar jaiyee mujhe change karna hai." Rey replied " Tani tum bhi naa aree mujhse kya chupana *smirking* " Tani said " Reyy!!! Plz na at least aap apni aakhein toh band karlo" Rey said " Agar mein akhein band karunga toh apna kaam kaise karunga." Tani said " Aap nahi maanenge na thik hai mein toh washroom mein change kar lungi par apko hi guest room mein sona padega woh bhi mere bina!!! *smirking* " and then was going towards washroom. Rey said " Wait mein akhein band karta hu guestroom mein sone se accha option hai" with this he kept his lappy aside and closed his eyes crossing his arms around the chest. Tani smiled on her hubby and then changed into nighty and all this time rey had sincerely closed his eyes. Tani smiled at him and went towards him and placed her soft lips on his cheek and as he felt it rey held tani from her waist and pulled her towards himself and now tani was on rey. Rey said " Tumhe apne hubby ko tang karne mein bahut mazza ata hai na." Tani nodded her head in a NO and said " Mein kya karu agar mera hubby harkate (actions) hi aisa karta hai." Rey said " kaise harkate karta hai tumhara hubby. "
Tani started roaming her forefinger seductively on his face and then started placing wet kisses near his lips and ear and then sshe whispered " Aise harkate karta hai." And she stood up from him smiling devilishly.
"Tani tum mujhe humesha hi kyu tease karti rehti ho" asked rey. Tani replied " Kyunki mujhe pana itna asaan nahi hai and aapko apna kaam karna hai aur mujhe TV dekhna hai."and went outside. Rey said " haa jao jao mujhe bhi bahut kaam karna hai mein kahan tumhare saath romance karne k liye maara jaa raha hu." *thinking - romance toh karna tha pata nahi ye kaam kab peecha chodega.
It was 11 when tani came back to room and the only thing she could think of was 'AWWW!!!" Her hubby sleeping with a file and wind playing with his dishevelled hair. Tani took the lappy saved the file and when she was about to shutdown she saw the wallpaper which was having their wedding pic when they were lost im each other's eyes. She looked at rey and them at screen she smiled and closes the lappy and kept it on his study also took his file and kept it with lappy.
She made him sleep properly and then she took her place near him on bed and then took blanket on themselves and in few minutes she could feel weight on her chest and a soothing grip around her tummy. She smiled at him and then started roaming her hand in his mushy her and with this gesture of hers rey felt good and snuggled more into her.
______________ At breakfast time ___________
R : Taaniii jaldi aao na.
T : Rey apka wallet watch car keys sab kuch wahan table pe hi rakha hai.
R : Aree kuch aur kaam hai.
T : *coming there* kya kaam hai
R : woh kal mein kaam mein hi uljha hua tha toh ye batana bhul gaya ki kal papa aye the and unhone humein honeymoon k tickets diye hai and mom ne tumhare liye parcel diya hai.
T : *taking the parcel* Aree ismein kya hai?
R : Pata nahi tani and mom ne bola hai akele mein kholna. Chalo okay bye mein chalta hu.
Both went to the gate tani said bye and gave a peck on his lips and den rey left from them.
Later tani was sitting with parcel and thought to open it and what she saw left her dumbstruck. It was a short sexy black net nighty which would hardly reach her upper thigh and almost exposed her whole body. She also saw a letter which must be by her MIL
MIL's letter
Beta ye tumhara honeymoon ka gift hai. Ab mujhe ye toh nahi batana padega ki honeymoon mein hota kya hai. So ye uske liye hai. You know what I want jaldi se JUNIOR REY AND TANI to call me daadi daadi so ye meri wish puri karne mein help karega. So you have to wear this there and I don't want any excuses. Samjha!!!
So I wanted to ask something as this was a OS previously so the index is on page 9 and it is difficult for me and new readers to access ot and update it. So I was thinking shall I make the index on first post and then accordingly edit further posts. The comments will be different but I have read it already so temme can I change as I have said above. If it will be confusing for you then temme I won't change so tell me about this thing.
Also as you can see at top is the banner of this FF the credit goes to sameera 12 graphicer of FF creativity shop.
KEEP READING LIKING AND COMMENTING ON MY WORKS!!! *lmao* till then adios!
                                                      ~NIMRAT

Edited by NIMRATKAUR - 09 February 2014 at 10:16pm

The following 63 member(s) liked the above post:

vrinda-fanAnuradhaTaareysilverspoon08taanitaareynikkypaldollytaareyzulfinaziWillyWonkaCharMarfan4everNoddunagutaareyZiyaGautamholicVrindaroxzpayu_taareynavushubhi_taareyprohelikaVD..AmRit..Lazygal_TaareyMohini_Jugranpritii_20....pooja....sanjana.sanjumy_angel...Taarey_Mananpinal_TaaReyMuskan_TR-Inferno-kriti094taarey-foreversona_taareykhyati2000ankita_95alef_mgrdoll_dimpleSona_loveVDCrucio.taani.priya1997chinudolly...Rhythsy...tamanna-azaanInfiniteFlamemonikasaxena05-Fam_TaaReY-shamanbkvelvetrose.AriSe.To.LoVe.skfirdousyoyoaishwaryaStarBullMissu_TRLavender_Lunaraddhidh19HumzyPixieCupCakessumera_sulaiman...Natasha...princess_tara_PanCake_Cupcake.Avalanche..PixieBunnie.

Go to top