d promo is really exciting
plz updt soon
Posted: 10 years ago
wow d second ch was really nyc
naughty rey n naughty taani
I loved it
Sry for being late
i gez u hv updted nxt part will read both nd comment.nd thnkzzz a ton u made it nt only SS but FF...
Thnkeww so much
nw let me runn
GUS SO MY 100TH POST FOR MY FAV A LOT CAN HAPPEN OVER LIZARD
So I have decided its going to be a FF and it will be like episodes so it will be short and can be updated regularly so now enjoy
KYA DEKH RAHE HO JAO PADHO
CHAP 2
MONDAY MORNING (MANNAT IS OVER)
Sunrays which were coming from window and shining on adorable couple make it to the point to disturb anyone of them and it was tani who get disturbed as in sleep also she was thinkin of how to manaofy in short woo his husband she was feeling to laugh on herself her husband has already fallen for her and they are married still she have to woo her husband and was also thinking why I kept that silly mannat and she could hear someone huskily saying kyun rakhi mannat nahi toh hum abhi tak ek ho jate she was surprised when she looked to her side to see rey he was in a sound sleep seeing this a smile came on her face she got up from bed and went to rey's side and lay on him (tani is on rey) and place a kiss on his forehead cheeks and was going to kiss his lips when he opened his eyes both were caught in a long eyelock which was broken by alarm clock tani stood up to leave but rey held her wrist and pulled her to himself and tani was on rey. Rey maintained an eye contact with tani and said in the most huskiest voice on earth " jabhi bhi mein tumhe dekhta hu ya romance karne ki taak mein rehta hu toh tum TOUCH ME NOT ki tarah bhagne kyun lagti ho " and tani somehow freed herself from his grip and made her way towards bathroom and stopped at midway and said with a playful and naughty smirk TOUCH ME NOT plant bhagte nahi woh apne leaves close kar lete hai Rey was shocked by her reply he thought she would start blushing and humara hero mauke pe chauka marega in short romance kar sakta tha *his mouth was open in 'O' shaped and tani was laughing holding her belly but ab jo hero hai woh toh romance k mood mein hai toh he quickly recovered from shock and started walking towards her seeing him coming closer tani started moving back till her back touch the cupboard she was going to go from ther but was blocked by rey's arms he started coming closer few inches was there between both of their lips she could feel his hot breath on her lips and now she cnnot control the amount of emotions which are rushing in her body and close her eyes and seeing his effect on her he smirked and moved towards her ear and said "aaj meri biwi ko apne pyaare se pati pe itni hassi kahan se aa rahi thi?" during this she could feel his lips on her ear which sent shivers to her spine she was blushing by his question as for the first time ever he showed his possession on her by saying MERI BIWI but after few seconds she was not feeling his hot breath on her so she opened her eyes to see him and she could not see anything than empty room she called out his name for many times but didn't get any response she was wandering where his PATIDEV must have gone and was going to bathroom when her eyes went on the bed and she remembered the moments they shared few minutes ago she was blushing badly and went to the bathroom
SORRY GUYS IDHAR HI KHATAM KARNA PADA AS SUSPENSE NAAM KI BHI KOI CHEEZ HOTI HAI SO REY KAHAN GAYA?? AUR KYA HONE WALA HAI KYAA REY KAR PAYEGA APNI BIWI SE ROMANCE JAANE K LIYE LIKE AND COMMENT KARE IS UPDATE PE
NOTE - WILL TRY TO UPDATE TILL TOMORROW

Edited by NIMRATKAUR - 10 years ago
Read both the chapter

They were super duper awsumm

Taani mannat..bichara rey 😆

Then subah subah unka romance

Haye maar dala.. 😳

Plz update soon n don't forget to PM me
lovely cute taarey moments were going on , but now I really want to kno ki yeh suspence naam ki cheej kyu hoti hai ,
update soon

CHAP 2

Tani entered washroom with a smile or rather smirk on her face which evidently shows the sense of achievement in dodging his PATIDEV from doing romance but she was unaware of the fact that luck was favouring rey who was hidden in washroom and adoring his BIWI'S victorious smirk ( yes janhvi you guessed it right just didn't want to break the suspense )  tani turned to check water for bathing and she got the biggest surprise of her life she quickly recovered from her surprise and was leaving the washroom when our rey not wanting her blushing biwi to go quickly held her frim wrist and pulled her towards him and she came crashing towards his chest rey hold her from waist and tani put her hands on his shoulders for support and he leaned forward touching his forehead to hers and said " koi toh romance karne se bachna chahta tha lekin lagta hai tumhe ek cheez nahi pata ki agar kisi cheez ko puri chaahat se chaho toh puri kaynaat tumhe usse milane ki koshish karta hai " hearing this tani started blushing and rey started pulling tani closer and tani was losing herself in him and she started breathing heavily and rey liked his this effect on her just then there was a loud thunder and the gap which was there to let air paas between them was filled by tani she clutched his shirt and piercing her nails in his chest and rey jus held her from waist protectively to make her feel safe in his embrace the only thing mattered him was she's okay rathrr than pain caused by her nails they stayed in same position for a while then when she was normal he simply left from there nit wanting to disturb her and doing anything which would hurt her and taani started smiling seeing how well his PATIDEV know her and how much caring he is

After 20 min tani was ready and came out of washroom getting fresh she was drying her hair with towel when she saw rey standing shirtless ( drooling ) in front of mirror with his back facing her

He was seeing the bruises created coz of her nails and blood was coming from it and touch it and let out scream " Uff..." hearing this tani went to him and held him from shoulders and turned him towards her seeing bruises on his chest coz of her nails she was going to touch it but thought it will hurt him and a lone tear escape her eyes she quietly held his wrist and made him sit on the bed and took first aid kit from the side table and when she turned she could see bruises on his back and she remembered the moments they shared few days ago (chap 1) and blush adored her face but brushing away the thoughts and started healing it she heard rey scream " Uff..." and tani started applying it slowly blowing air on the bruises rey was feeling as if he was on cloud 9 now tani came forward and  to clean the bruises and while making a cotton ball she asked "apne mujhe bataya kyun nahi " and he smiled and said " tani TRUST BITES bhi zaroori hote hai humesha LOVE BITES hi memorable nahi hote " tani was confused so she asked " TRUST BITES?????" rey replied " tani tum mujh par trust karti ho isliye tumne mujhe hug kiya tha na toh woh hogaya na TRUST BITE "   while cleaning  it was becoming difficult so she put one hand on his shoulder and made him sleep on bed and laid on him *matlab tani rey k upar leti hai hope position samajh aa gayi hogi* and was cleaning bruises and hearing to him tani was blushing but she said "apne toh kahan ki TRUST BITES bhi zaroori hote hai humesha LOVE BITES hi memorable nahi hote hai  toh kyun na thode memorable LOVE BITES hojaye" rey was totally confused as upto what is her BIWI

Khwaab hai tu, neend hoon main

Dono mile raat bane..

Roz yehi maangu dua

Teri meri baat bane..

Tani pulled herself upto his level now her both hands were on his chest and she kissed him on his forehead and came down to his lips in no second her soft rosy lips were on his hard lips pouring her love for him in that kiss the kiss was a passionate one

Main rang sharbaton ka

Tu meethe ghaat ka paani

Main rang sharbaton ka

Tu meethe ghaat ka paani

Mujhe khud mein ghol de to..

Mere yaar baat ban jaani..

he held her waist and brought her more closer and her hands were in his messy hair both were lost in each other and didn't want this moment to stop

Rang sharbaton ka

Tu meethe ghaat ka paani

Main rang sharbaton ka

Tu meethe ghaat ka paani

Rey broke the kiss to let tani breath as he broke the kiss tani hug him tightly hidding in his chest to hide her blush from him and seeing this rey started to smirk

O yaara tujhe pyaar ki batiyaankya samjhawan..

Jaag ke ratiyaan roz bitaawan

Isse aage ab main kya kahoon

O yaara tujhe bolti ankhiyan sadke jawaan

Maang le pakiyan aaj duawaan

This was it after tani's approval by kiss he can't control his desire to make love with her BIWI and shiw his love for her which is for eternity

Maine to dheere se neendon ke dhaage se

Baandha hai khwaab ko tere..

Main na jahaan chahoon

Na aasmaan chahoon

Aaja hisse mein tu mere

He started kissing her all over exploring each part of her body

Tu dhang chahaton ka..

Main jaise koi nadaani

Tu dhang chahaton ka..

Main jaise koi nadaani

Mujhe khud mein jod de to..

He first kiss her and slowly coming down kissed her tip of nose now near her lips now he was madly kissing her cleavage and to add to his madness tani's moans was acting as fuel

Tere khayalon se, tere khayalon tak

Mera to hai aana jaana..

Mera to jo bhi haiTu hi tha, tu hi hai

Baaki jahaan hai begana

Tani too was lost in the moment now she rolled and now tani was on top of rey and was kissing him madly

Tum ek musafir ho..

Main koi raah anjaani

Tum ek musafir ho..

Main koi raah anjaani

Mann chaha mod de to..

Mere yaar baat jaani

Now rey made her back face him and was kissing it madly and opened the dori of blouse with his teeth and on hus touch tani let out a moan now tani removed rey's shirt and rey removed her blouse

Rang sharbaton ka

Tu meethe ghaat ka paani

Main rang sharbaton ka

Tu meethe ghaat ka paani

Rang sharbaton ka

Tu meethe ghaat ka paani

And the cheery on cake was it was raining outside to add to their passion in next few minutes their clothes were lying on floor

O yaara tujhe pyaar ki batiyaankya samjhawan..

Jaag ke ratiyaan roz bitaawan

O yaara tujhe bolti ankhiyan sadke jawaan

Maang le pakiyan aaj duawaan

Rey made tani his forever and rain was its witness now tgey truely resemble the saying TWO BODIES AND ONE SOUL  now they were in each others embrace and tani bite rey's ear. Rey said " aree tani ye kya kar rahi ho" tani replied are pyaar toh humne baana liya par uski nishaani bhi toh chahiye na" and both were laughing in each others embrace

Sorry sorry for tge late update but I wanted it to be perfect but due to my carelessness I'm writing this for thied time🤢🤢🤢 and now its a big time blunder first time wrote pure romance so sorry if it turned out to be vulgar and the song is main rang sharbatoon ka from phata poster nikla hero sung by atif aslaam

So plz leave your comments and suggest me place where they should go for honeymoon

PRECAP :-  batane ki Zaroorat hai kya upar wale question se hi patq chal gaya hoga😳😳😉