awesonme happy and hot update

and cant wait for honey moon update
pls update soon yaar

thanks himaa di!! 😳 πŸ˜ƒ

~NIMRAT
CasKett. thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
CHAP 6
Rey had left for work and after doing the daily chores tani started packing bags for their honeymoon. As they were going to Maldives and it's famous for its beaches. Tani packed the summer clothes and hat for her shades for both of them and also kept the nighty given by her MIL while blushing on the thought that what will be the consequences after wearing that nighty. She went to her wardrobe to check if something is left to pack when she saw her white saree. She took that saree and hold it near her chest abd said, "MR. SINGHANIA wait for your HONEYMOON SURPRISE" and bit her lips while smiling and put that saree in the bag. --------------------------- REY'S OFFICE -----------------------
R : Tina agle 3/4 din mein jitni bhi meetings hai unhe cancel kardo as I'm at leave.
Ti (rey's PA) : okay sir.
R : now you may leave.
Ti: thank you sir.
Rey calls the resort in which they are gonna stay and asked to make certain arrangements. After disconnecting the call he says , "Be ready for the best honeymoon ever."and gives his deadly smirk.
----------------------------- AT NIGHT ---------------------------
Tani was reading a novel and was waiting for rey to return. It was decided that rey will come early as they will talk about what to do there and all that stuff. But he couldn't make it and was late. It's almost 12 o'clock when rey reached home. Rey entered in the room all prepared to jhelofy the volcano par what he saw was different tani was reading a novel it look so because she kept it on her side table and without letting rey utter a single word went outside. Rey kept the bag there and followed her. She was serving food for them. Her gaze shot up and seeing her angry eyes he took place on his chair. The dinner went in utter silence. Rey was disturbed when she didn't said anything and above all let him eat in his office attire was something different coz she would always argue with him to change and then have food.
--------------------- TaaRey's BEDROOM -------------------
Rey had went to change in his tracks and when he returned tani was sleeping in her place. Rey was very disheartened coz she was sleeping facing her back at him. Rey too without saying much slept near her. What happened next was shocker to him. She changed her side and slept hugging him and in the response he snaked his arm around her. But instead of feeling the silky cloth he was feeling a soft texture just like her skin as soft as feather. He came out of his thoughts and looked at her. She was just wearing her garments befor he could say anything she came upon him and said , " apko kya laga ki mein aapke kaam k wajahse humara honeymoon barbaad hone dungi" *smirking sensuously*. Rey rolled on the bed and now tani was below him. "Oh toh ye sab tabse natak chalu tha!! huh.." tani replied " haa ye sab natak tha coz promise pura na karne ki saaza toh aapko milni chahiye na!" Rey said ," accha saza and all haan." Tani said " Agar aapka interrogation session khatam hogaya ho toh shall we start? *smirking* " Rey replied, "shubh kaam mein deri kaisi!!!" and leant towards her lips and pulled her in an intense kiss. After she felt out of breath they pulled out from kiss but this was not enough for rey. He started kissing her cleavage and tabi was giving sweet moans which was arousing his desires more and more thenhe started giving open mouth kisses to her shoulders and started nuzzling crook of her neck when tani rolled and now rey is under her. Rey was all shocked why she stopped their love making session and was looking in her eyes all confused amd tani leant towards him and gave a peck on his lips and said ,"Aaj k liye itna bas hai thodi energy honeymoon k liye bhi baccha kar rakho" and while blushing slid down his body and slept hugging him hidding her blush.
---------------------------- MORNING ----------------------------
Rey opened his eyes only to see tani ready to go and also to splash a jug of ice water on him.
R : Tum ye ice water k saath kya kar rahi ho
T : *removing his blanket* aapke munh pe fekne wali thi aapko uthane k liye. Coz you were not ready to get up and I don't wanna miss my flight."
R : Oh shit!!!! Aaj toh hume jana hai tumne uthaya kyu nahi mein tumhare saath romance karne ka mauka kaise kho sakta hu!!!
While blabbering all this he gathered his stuff and before entering washroom he pulled tani towards him by holding her waist and pulled her in a long kiss.
R : Good morning!!! Meri biwi this marks the start of our honeymoon be ready for the upcoming surprises.*winks and left*
Tani was all red blushing as if all the amount of blood in her body has reached her cheeks itself.
---------------------------- AIRPORT -----------------------------
TaaRey reached airport and has done all the works checking, imigration, etc and now were sitting in their seats. Both tied their seat belts and held each others hand. It qas not that they were travelling for first time or they have a kind phobia. It's just that they are rejoicing the moments of their togetherness and living the moment to it's fullest.
------------------- MALDIVES @ RESORT ------------------
They checked in the resort and now had reached their resort. The Bell boy kept their luggage and rey was giving him the tip while tani was checking out the resort.
Tani was standing in front of the french window and was looking at the beach it was so soothing the mild sunrays calm waves of the beach the golden sand and the cool breeze everything was perfect but her PATIDEV!!! She exclaimed in her mind she was about to go abd call him when she felt a pair of arm holding her waist softly and his hot breath fanibg her shoulder as he placed his chin on her shoulders. Rey huskily said in her ear "WELCOME ABOARD BIWI!!!" and tani just blushed and said " Same to you!" and turned in his embrace to face him and leant towards his lips pulling him in a long passionate kiss. He slipped his hand under her shirt and was making patterns at her lower back and was pulling her towards himself and plastering her soft body to his muscular one and tani was also loving it her fingers were roaming in his mushy her pulling his head closer to kiss him more hard. During this passionate making out session they had reached their bed and both fell on it. Tani was roaming her hands in his dishevelled hair making it look good and said "Also welcome to our HONEYMOON" rey smirked and cleaned the gloss which got spread during their kiss with his thumb and said " HONEYMOON MUBARAK HO!!!" hearing this tani started blushing and hugged him tightly not wanting to let this moment stop.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yo!!! Guys I'm back and comparatively bahut jaldi. So this was my gift for you HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!! So how was it? I know you wanted their honeymoon but I couldn't give you. Par in return I gave you a TaaReylicious update and at least unhe honeymoon pe toh pahucha diya!!! *LMAO* So iska matlab next update honeymoon pakka.
KEEP READING LIKING AND COMMENTING ON MY WORKS!!! *LMAO*
Till then adios!!!!
                                                              ~NIMRAT

CasKett. thumbnail
TANI'S OUTFIT

REY'S OUTFIT

TaaRey's RESORT WALA ROOM
sorry firse crop karna bhul gayi 🀒

Edited by NIMRATKAUR - 10 years ago
CasKett. thumbnail