different shades of love in qh

sps1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
heya guys!!!
am bac with a different kind of topic..dis is not a reaction post... i jst found sm interesting qhish stuff..i knw..wats new*rolls eyes*

okay...so like the topic says der r so many shades of love in qh..so i thought i mite share it with y'all..its jst smthing my stupid teenage brain came up with...if u find it tomato and chappal worthy feel free 2 ignore...

first of all...asad zoya..
the mst important couple in qh..
their first meeting..(well asads nyway)had whether he admits or not left an impression on him..a good 1
and their 2nd meeting..😆asad found out the beautiful distressed  girl he found at the durban ws a dynamite..and ws everything he didnt want hi girl 2 b..
then as zoya moved in he found more reasons as 2 y she is a'misfit' in his "perfect" world(the fact dat his sister had an affair be forgotten atleast 2 him it ws perfect)
as 4 zoya he was an insensitive 17th century thoughts waala mcp..and in the first meeting itself asad touched zoyas feminist ego😆
but over time 4 zoya he ws a protector sm1 she cud trust blindly..who cn pull her out of ny problem..and the story progresses and both fall madly in love..
andafter the humbister drama..and everything dat came after dat strenghthened the bond they shared and we cn safely say they arent going to stop loving each other and dat  finally theyll b together
so asya equals TRUE LOVE TOGETHER TILL THE END..

"TRUE LOVE DOESNT MEAN BEING INSEPERABLE IT MEANS BEING SEPERATED AND NOTHING CHANGES"

the next couple ayaan humeira..
well as every1 knws..humeira loved ayaan frm the start..and as for ayaan ..well..did he care 4 humzie???definitely..but did he luv her???
wen he found out humzie luvd him his first reaction ws shock!!!and b4 he cud comprehend wats next...razia cm in with her threat leaving him with no choice..so marriage with humzie bcame a majboori 2 him..so he resented her..
but no matter hw hard u try u cannot not love sm1 who loves u so much..
friendship ws already der ...and finding humeira in such a state cz of him made him realized hw much she loved him and viceversa..and seeing her with sm1 else...well it jst got the testosterone running..and finally he accepted he loved her..but is ayra gonna hav a tragic  end with humzies sickness???well lets wait and watch
"its much easier 2 turn friendship into love than love into friendship"

dilshaad rashid shireen 
kay..i need help with this 1 ...he keeps saying he loves dilshaad but if dats true den y wud he cheat on her with shireen???if he loved her so much he wud not hav left knowing very well dilshaad will hav a hard tym raising 2 kids alone ..he wud have found sm way 2 help her!!truth b told he ws so busy wallowing in self pity...and "lost love"(ws it really?)he conveniently 4got..do correct me if i am wrong..as a result he robbed 2 women of their happiness..
he left dilshhad breaking her heart..and hes with shireen who knws dilshaad is his first and true love..giving her the feeling of the other woman in the relationship..making her extremely insecure..
"ever1 says dat love hurts but dats not true loneliness hurts.rejection hurts.losing sm1 hurts every 1 confuse these things with love but in reality love is the nly thing in the world dat covers up all the pain and makes us feel wonderful again"

next najma-imraan
i hav no idea wat dis is..the cvs build up imraans character mking us hate him 4 the spineless fool he is..but in reality he ws a romeo mourning lose of true love..wat the???all i can say is i dunnot want najma near tanveer baby daddy!!!!
abt najraan status..i'm confused!!!i dunno y am confused im confused about me being confused...and dat mks me mor confused is dat confusing or wat??ny1 with me???

and finally...last and definitely the least gaffur razia
i cn safely say its nything but love..dey wudnt hurt each oder physically..and humeiras their common connecting link...since both of dem cr 4 her dats abt it...and dey r bound by a secret which mks deir marriage an obligation..💔

oh well!!!this post turned out longer than  i imagined..i cannot believe made a philosophical post!!!😲😆well feel free to disagree and add ny points i missed..do hit lyk and leave comments if the post is not too bakwaas..if it is feel free to throw tomatoes and chappals..😳and sm1 please explain najraan 2 me..!!!
 dats it 24 2day..
                        -siva❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Breeze.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is an awesome post!! Very beautifully written dear..I am actually struck in some other discussion😆 But couldn't help posting this😳
Will come back😎
farhajt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Asad-Zoya = Pure Love

Ayan Humeira = New found love

Najma Imran = Forced on to us Love

Nikhat Imran = Doomed Love

Tanveer Imran = Paise wala Love

Shireen Rashid = Majboori wala love

Dilshad Rashid = Dooori wala love

Razia Ghaffur = Guzare wala love
sps1234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: farhajt

Asad-Zoya = Pure Love

Ayan Humeira = New found love

Najma Imran = Forced on to us Love

Nikhat Imran = Doomed Love

Tanveer Imran = Paise wala Love

Shireen Rashid = Majboori wala love

Dilshad Rashid = Dooori wala love

Razia Ghaffur = Guzare wala love

am skeptical abt dilshu rashid love..but all the rest spot on👍🏼
sps1234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: arnav26

This is an awesome post!! Very beautifully written dear..I am actually struck in some other discussion😆 But couldn't help posting this😳

Will come back😎

sure...tk ur tym.😆
princeegoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
so true...love & its diff shades
shreya11mehra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Agreed ...QH gvs us different shades n flavours of love...every character find himself in struggling fr his flings...
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: sps1234

am skeptical abt dilshu rashid love..but all the rest spot on👍🏼

Re:Dilshad-Rashid love.  Wasn't Rashid blackmailed into marrying Shireen?   Excuse me if I have to the wrong end of the stick. I thought Razia had set him up.
Surish thumbnail
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice post, Siva👏

Humeira: NO tragedy in this love story...AyRa will be together just like Asya  .

Najaran:

Is not happening...because Imran could not extract the promise of FOREVER from Najma.

Are we wiling to forget our first crush and move on? YES! Esp when we were wiling to move on, in the first instance!😉