an evil angel : pretty lies ugly truth (virman os)

naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

" Where are u upto my brother...??? " Asked viren on seeing virat getting ready from the past one hour.
" today is the most important day of my life bhai... My life will brighten up tomorrow with the very first ray of sun " virat replied.
" excuse me... What is going on in your mind...??? I hope u are not planning something... Something that would cause any problem... " viren said out of concern.
" when virat is here not to fear... " virat calmly replied with confidence reflected in his words.
Before viren could say another word, virat smiled and went out of the room whistling some tune.

" today i will win... I will win from you... Virat vadera will not lose this time... Because this time the game n its rules are both made by ME... " saying this virat entered the party venue.
He entered and all of the eyes were fixed on him while his eyes were busy in finding someone... Someone whom he used once just to make his so called love interest jealous... Jealous of his proximity with HER.

Ras ke bhare tore nain saanwaria
Ras ke bhare tore nain
Ras ke bhare tore nain saanwaria
Ras ke bhare tore nain

After long 15 minutes, he found a glimpse of her... She was just too beautiful... But she was no longer a naive innocent girl, she was a woman... A lady... Elegant n beautiful as ever... She has grown more beautiful with time, he thought and now his desire to hold her in his arms was increasing with time.

He took steps towards her and his heart started beating loudly. Before he could say anything, she went towards the bar and talked to a guy and then they suddenly started laughing. One moment virat delighted on hearing her laugh and next moment burned when he realised that he wasnt the one to bring that smile on her face rather it was someone else.
Virat controlled himself and with a confident smile on his face went towards her.

Tadpat hoon din rain saanwaria
Tadpat hoon din rain
Tadpat hoon din rain saanwaria..
Tadpat hoon din rain
Bin dekhe nahi chain saanwaria..
Bin dekhe nahi chain
O... ras ke bhare tore nain saanwaria
Ras ke bhare tore nain

" manvi..." virat said. It was her name but hearing it from his mouth made it sound magical n musical. Manvi turned around to see virat standing in front of her after 4 years.
" virat..." manvi whispered in disbelieve and suddenly her eyes were filled with hurt n pain which didnt went unnoticed by virat. He hated himself on seeing the pain in her eyes. The eyes which once held love n only love for him.
" virat meet my boyfriend aashish n aashish this is virat, my friend from college " manvi said which rose the level of anger n jealousy in virat which he didnt show on his face.

" nice to meet you " virat replied n shook his hand with aashish.
" can i borrow her for a minute dude... " virat friendly asked aashish n he agreed with a smile on his face.
Virat held manvi's hand and took her to another corner of the hall. He saw around and on finding no one around hugged manvi.
" what are you doing virat...??? " manvi tried pushing virat but his hold on her was way too strong. As if he would lose her if his hold on her isnt strong enough.
" leave me virat... " manvi angrily said.
" please lemme stay like this... Please " virat whispered kissing her hair.
His hold, his touch, and his cologne were making manvi weaker and weaker.
" virat... What is the use of all this now...??? Listen i forgive you... I forgive you for everything u did... " manvi said thinking this might help but no... It didnt work n it wouldnt help tonight atleast.
" i dont need ur forgiveness... I just need you n your love " virat said with utmost sincerity.

Dard jiya ka ka se kahoon main
Dard jiya ka ka se kahoon main
Tees main kaise boloon
Piya bina main jogan jogan
Piya bina main jogan jogan
Ban ke baanwariya doloon
Aur na kar bechain saanwaria.. saanwaria..
Ras ke bhare tore nain

" i can give u anything in the world but not this... " manvi coldly replied while his arms were still wrapped around her protectively.
" hmm... So just stay like this for sometime n then i will let you go... " virat replied.
Manvi didnt object and virat didnt let this chance go. He hid himself more in manvi's hair and kissed her neck making her shiver. He started moving his hand up and down on her back and at times massaging her waist with his fingers. Soon she was lost in his touch n virat knew this because of the moaning sounds. He smirked and whispered his words of pleasure in her ears and licking her earlobe or sometimes bitting it and then easing the pain by kissing it. While all this time, manvi was feeling as if she is losing her senses and she would faint any moment n everything around bluring in front of her eyes.
Manvi : v...virattt...
Virat : hmm...
Manvi : virat i... I
Aashish : what the heck is happening...??? Dont tell me the rumours i heard inside are true... U n virat dated each other n u still love each other madly... Manvi leave him right now... (shouting with frustation)
Virat was startled on seeing aashish while manvi was trying to handle herself... She was feeling strange... Something was wrong with her system but she didnt know what...
Virat : listen aashish... You are getting it wrong dude...
Manvi : aashish... (trying to balance herself n move towards him but something was stopping her... Her head was spinning n feet wobbling)
Aashish : am i blind or what...?? I know what was happening here... I never thought you could betray me n my trust like that manvi... I hate you...
Saying this aashish left from there n manvi was about to faint when virat saved her by catching her almost on time.
Manvi : virat stop him...  (holding her head in her hand)
Virat : dont worry manvi... I will go n stop him... You just come with me.

Tohre khaatir sej sajaai
Tohre khaatir sej sajaai
Khushbu phulwa phulwa..
Ang ang more gandh tihaari
Bahiyan jhoola jhulwa

Virat made manvi sit on a chair n gave manvi a glass of water to drink and called one of his friend shreya to take manvi to a room handling her the keys.
Virat : dont worry manvi... You go n i will send aashish there only... Trust me manvi...
Manvi : hmmm...
In the room
Manvi git up n sat on one corner of the bed... Her head still paining a lot... Manvi looked up at the door n found someone entering the room.
Manvi : who is it...???
"main... I am sorry manvi... " came the reply.
Manvi : aashish... I am sorry... Aa..aashish
" shhh... U listen to me manvi... I know i misinterpreted everything... " moving close to her and holding her hand in his.
Manvi hugged him and closed her eyes whispering " i love you... "
Manvi felt herself being lied down on the bed and his lips working on her neck.

He kissed her neck few times and after that kissed her forehead and then her eyes which were closed by now. She felt her eyes being kissed and his hot breath on her skin was making her feel ticklish and then felt his long fingers touching her face feeling every feature of her face... Her forehead, her eyes, her nose, her lips, her cheeks... This was a torture for manvi and she moaned. He cupped her face and intentionally kissed just above her lips... Kissed exactly at the place between her nose and lips thereby teasing her n arousing her desires. Manvi was in pleasure... His every touch was making her feel as if she is in heaven... Enjoying a pure bliss... Manvi turned her face a little and kissed his shoulder and whispered in his ears "i love you" and he in response captured  her lips in a kiss and his hands roaming all over her body... Showering of love and kisses continued until the time manvi completely lost her senses.

Tohre khaatir sej sajaai
Khushbu phulwa phulwa..
Ang ang more gandh tihaari..
Ang ang more gandh tihaari
Bahiyan jhoola jhulwa
Hui suhaagan rain saanwaria..
Hui suhaagan rain
Ras ke bhare tore nain

Manvi woke up with an headache... Her head was paining like hell and she massaged her head with her hand and hissed in pain. After sometime she noticed that she wasnt in her room and then the question was where was she exactly... Manvi looked out and remembered that she came to this room last night. But the very thought of last night, made some flashes come in manvi's brain. Manvi shifted a little in the bed and saw him sleeping next to her, manvi faintly smiled and turned aashish to find out that the person she slept was virat. Manvi shivered and blinked her eyes thinking that this dream of hers would come to an end but no... Nothing changed except the fact that her world shattered and a single mistake in a weak moment made her a mere cheater who cheated her boyfriend... She insulted their love... She ruined everything...
Manvi : no... No... (she kept on thinking what happened last night but she couldnt collect some of the blur memories)
Manvi was broken and her sobs woke up virat; who seemed to love this particular moment of being waken up next to the girl he loves...
Virat : manvi...
Manvi didnt respond to virat and kept weeping.
Virat made manvi look at him and saw her red swollen eyes which were reflecting pain, fear and regret. He hated to see those tears in her eyes but he had to... He had no choice.
Virat : manvi...
Manvi : everything is finished... (saying it between her sobs)

Virat : manvi... Nothing has finished baby... (consoling manvi)
Manvi : virat... Virat i spoiled everything... Ho..how can i... How can i sleep with you... I am in a relationship...
Virat burnt on listening this but maintained a calm expression on his face.
Virat (to himself) : control virat... Control... U knew it would happen... Chilll
Virat : yes... How can you blame yourself... this isnt only your mistake...
Manvi : no virat... I am wrong... Whatever happened is just too wrong... It shouldnt have happened... Now what would i tell everybody... How will i even face aashish... I betrayed him...
Virat : isnt it strange that what you think is wrong seems right to me...??? But cmon why wouldnt it be... You love some other guy but u slept with me, the guy whom you once loved and he gave nothing to you in return... He only hurted you n broke your heart... But you know what i am not sorry neither i regret what happened... Because i slept with the girl i love... Maine woh khoobsurat pal uske saath bitaye jisse main pyaar karta hoon...
Virat got up from the bed and stood near the window looking out.
Manvi suddenly realised what virat said... Did he really say that he loves her...??? Does he really wants her...??? Do he really means what he said...??? But next moment manvi noticed something that this wasnt the virat she knew back in college... He has changed... The old virat would go to any extent for winning her back but this virat wasnt fighting instead he was defeated already and the pain in his voice was making things quite obvious...
Manvi got up from the bed feeling bad thinking that she hurted virat and her love for him was making her even more weak. Manvi donno why ran towards virat and hugged him from back. Virat smirked as he knew manvi would fall weak in front if him and will come to him.
Virat : go back to him... Dont make me come make between you two... Go manvi... (with pain in his voice)
Manvi was numb... She never thought virat would change so much... She loved that cassenova but today she could feel the difference... The virat she was hugging was not the virat who broke her heart... The virat who kissed her just to make shweta jealous... Instead he was the virat who apologised to her when he realised his mistake...
Manvi : virat... Kal raat... I mean ye sab kaise...??
Virat turned around with false tears in his eyes and held manvi's hands and said " i tried manvi... I really tried to make aashish understand but he... But he said he is over with you n doesnt want you now... I was feeling so sorry... Because of me, he left you... I spoiled your life... Again... Again my love hurted you... I came here to take you back but u mistook me as aashish and hugged me. I controlled myself but when u kissed me... I lost all my control... I love you manvi and my love for you made me weak... I donno why i became so selfish... I wanted your love and when i got it... I became selfish to not stop it... I love you so much..."
By this time manvi was having tears in her eyes... She was touched by every word that virat said... She wasnt afraid of accepting him now... She was ready to fall in love with him all over again... She was ready to grab the second chance life gave them...
Manvi : what do you want virat...??? (turning him around)
Virat : nothing... (looking down)
Manvi : virat look at me... (making him look into her eyes)
Virat : manvi we just cannot get everything we want... (looking everywhere expect her)
Manvi : i dont care n u know what i know a guy who believes that we get whatever we really wish for... And suprisingly that guy is standing in front of me...
Virat : the guy you knew is lost somewhere... He lost the thing he desired the most... I deceived you manvi n then fell irrevocably in love with you... And now i want you... But i know i can never have u in my life...
Manvi : but i can see the regret in your eyes virat... Yes u hurted me but i could never get over you virat... I could never love aashish the way i loved you... May be we were meant to be...
Virat : are you trying to say that we can be together AGAIN...???
Manvi : yes we can be together again but this time forever but on one condition...
Virat : condition...???
Manvi : yes a condition and that condition is that you have to love me all your life... You would never hurt me n never let me go away from you... Promise me that...!!!
Virat : i promise... I promise manvi...
Manvi hugged virat and he hugged her back... He won her... Just a game n he got his love back... Virat vadera did it... He won this game finally n now he would have manvi with him for the rest of his life...
Manvi : are u sure u dont regret what happened...??? You love me na...
Virat : i love you n i promise we would never regret this decision of ours manvi...
Manvi : promise me nothing would go wrong... If my heart breaks this time, i wouldnt be able to live... I will die virat...
These words of manvi stabbed virat's heart and hurted him like never before...
Virat : now nothing will do wrong jaan... Your virat will let nothing happen to u or ur heart... I will never let your heart break baby... You are mine manvi n no one in this world will ever be able to separate us... Not even death...
manvi : i am lucky to have you virat... (tears of happiness in her eyes... she got her first love back)
Virat : no... I m lucky to have u back (pulling her closer)
Manvi : ab main aashish ko sorry bol deti hoon... I should go n apologise... Right...???
Virat : wrong... U are not going to meet him... If u love me then u will not even see his face... Forget talking to him...
Manvi : but... (breaking the hug)
Virat : shhh... Erase him out of your memory jaan... (carressing her forehead)
Manvi : wouldnt it be unfair virat...???
Virat : no... Absolutely no... Destiny was unfair to us manvi... and thats it...
Manvi : i dont know want to do... A sudden turn n everything transformed... I mean how...
Virat : thats because life is unpredictable...
Manvi : hmm...
Manvi again hugged virat and virat smiled at his victory. He smiled thinking how smartly he found manvi again n how he investigated about the people in her life... How he influenced his friends to throw a party... How he drugged her drink with the help of one of his friend already present there... How he came to the party n met manvi... How he took her to a corner n hugged her... How one of his friend sent aashish there after telling him about his relationship with manvi... A new planned version... How he made manvi sit on the couch n send her to the room upstairs... How he met aashish telling him that manvi only loves him (virat)... How he came back to the room... Locking it n moving towards manvi who was not in her senses by now... How he made her believe that he was aashish... How he made her believe that they slept together... How he did this drama in the morning... how he made her believe his pretty lie...
Virat (to himself) : nothing happened last night baby... Nothing at all... I m a bad ass but i m not a jerk to this to the girl i love... We didnt make out last night... We just slept on the same bed last night... Ohhh god i am sooo great... I got my everything back... Back without going on my knees n apologising... Cmon virat vadera would never go on his knees... Not even to propose manvi... I am something baby... Your to-be husband has his head high upright in the air but his heart... His heart only n only beats for you... I am not among the ones who will wait for second chance instead i believe in taking chances... I mean literally snatching them... N i snatched it... I grabbed a second chance n won my love... This is what a player does sweetheart... N i would never let you come in terms with the ugly truth baby... Main tumhe kabhi pta nahi lagne dunga k humara rishta ek jhooth pe bna h... par ek baat hai jo sabse upar hai... aur wo hai mera pyaar... sab kuch jhootha ho sakta hai par tumhare liye mera pyaar nahi... main tumhe itna chahta hoon ke shayad tumhe kabhi keh nahi paunga... kya karun... aisa hi hoon main... Main tumhe paana chahta tha aur main paa liya...  U r mine manvi...!!! Only mine...!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so this is it...!!!! 😃  do tell me whether u liked it or not...  😕 i donno why i came up with this os... i just know that i couldnt stop myself from penning it down... and i get over the song used in the os "ras ke bhare tore nain... " bful song... ❤️

Edited by naina927 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nahaananya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
res
unres

awsum update naina...👏
dis evil yet determined virat...i loved him...
his plan was dhasu yaar ... accha agar ladkiya aise karti to ladko pe asar kyu nahi padhta...i mean... virat broke her trust... but still she fell weak in front of him... and he was pretty confidant dat manvi will frgv him... wheras... agr manvi ne cheat ki hoti toh virat kabhi maf hi nahi karta...
hamesha ladkiya ladko ko kyu maf kar deti 😕
dnt knw where am going to take dis debate of mine 😆😆😆
but it was seriously mindblowing os... tu love guru ban ja ... logon ko aise ideas deti rahegi...😆
love take care
anne

Edited by nahaananya - 10 years ago
jia123sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing os
loved it
virat made all plan to get maanvi back

naina927 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jia123sagar

amazing os

loved it
virat made all plan to get maanvi back

thank u 😊
millee18 thumbnail
nainu
.grt os...
tu inni acche ideas laati kaha se hai...
haaye ..daammm amazing...
me totally in luv woth it...
do write more soon!!!
Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome OS>..!!! ove Virat's plan to bring Maanvi back in his life with her consent...Superb..!! n i love the song as wel..soothing!
naina927 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Syed695

Awesome OS>..!!! ove Virat's plan to bring Maanvi back in his life with her consent...Superb..!! n i love the song as wel..soothing!

Thank u fauzia... 😊 glad u liked it
naina927 thumbnail
Originally posted by: millee18

nainu
.grt os...
tu inni acche ideas laati kaha se hai...
haaye ..daammm amazing...
me totally in luv woth it...
do write more soon!!!

Thank u millee... 😃
Wo cocktail pe thi na... Shayad idea wahin se aaya... 😉
I m sooo happy that u are loved it... 😃
Viru_Neutrogina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Omg...that was an amazing OS...😛
I really dont know how you get such wonderful ideas...
Seriously loved it...❤️
Pleass write more of such OS...😊
kulsum_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nainaaa this is wooowww really awesome concept 👏👏👏
different and psycho types virat full of ego yaa...dunno should hate him or like him that he got us virman together ...woder does he even love manvi or its just that he wants to own her...
very interesting concept and ofcoz perfectly written ...👍🏼
update next part jaldi jaldi ok 😊😊