Chhan Chhan

KARMA IS A BITCH, BABY!! (Page 7)

kbtr IF-Sizzlerz
kbtr
kbtr

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sanujholic--

He deserves it
Yeah. Hope Kaumudi gives him a taste of his own medicine, too.

kbtr IF-Sizzlerz
kbtr
kbtr

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dolly_11

seems like wednesday episode was good..i missed it but after reading ur post i feel glad that mukul got insulted..he deserves it 

Oh! If you are able to, watch it. 
The epi was awesome. It was thoroughly entertaining. And funny. And needless to say, our hottie pair was sssizling!
And yeah, Mugut deserves more.
Here's a link if you wanna watch online anytime.
Umm... won't let me post link, but go to tellyfever dot com

Edited by kbtr - 15 August 2013 at 7:59am
kbtr IF-Sizzlerz
kbtr
kbtr

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaS

Mayuri pointed out some home truths - Mugut's double standards ... he as a married man has a girlfriend, yet objects if Mayuri, a single girl, has friends other than him. If they had kept out the gold digger bit, then Mayuri was completely justified in what she said ... I don't feel sorry for Mugut at all ! He had it coming!

Like you said, Karma is a bitch!!! LOL
Yeah, Mugut was hypocritical, all right. But I think, he said it was because she lied to him that she was busy. Not that she has friends. But of course, we  know that it's because he was jealous that she was with another guy!
kbtr IF-Sizzlerz
kbtr
kbtr

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaya100

Totally well deserved...this is going to help Mugut when he starts piecing everything together.No matter how much of a slap in the face it is it's still not enough to make him change his mind and even with Mayur in the background I don't think Mayuri is going to let go of Mugut just yet.
I was actually surprised at this line and don't recall hearing anything like it in any drama before...the girlfriend is calling the married lover out for questioning her. Mayuri  was only trying to cover her own backside but what she said was right.
I actually don't mind the gold digger track because now we have mayur Patel and a very upset MILLOL.
The track will only be complete once Kaumudi turns around to Mugut and says something in a similar vein...I'm waiting for that.

Yeah, this is a great track. With mamma, the avenging angel. Hope she doesn't put a spanner in the works.
Mayuri was upset enough to leave. So you are probably right, she will not let go of Mugut so easily. Plus, she can always make up an excuse. And the fool that he is, Mugut will probably fall for it. She needs to be exposed big time, and she needs to kick him out for it to be over. 
I doubt Kaumudi will say anything. She's just too timid and demure. But well, we never know. She might just have a drastic change of personality.
SpellofJoy IF-Rockerz
SpellofJoy
SpellofJoy

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Mugut Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kbtr

kbtr IF-Sizzlerz
kbtr
kbtr

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanu5555

Mugut Angry

Haha! 
Yeah!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhan Chhan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index