KARMA IS A BITCH, BABY!! (Page 4)

kbtr IF-Sizzlerz
kbtr
kbtr

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Msfrootie

Originally posted by golpokobita

Originally posted by Msfrootie

I totally loved that Mugut (the right spelling probably, as shown on Mayuri's phone) got what he deserved..Approve

Yesterday's episode he was needlessly cruel to Kaumudi. And Umaben who is so vocal when it came to CC's modern outlook, never said anything more than shouting his name..Angry

Although it would have been more socially relevant if they showed how affairs have no future without the gold digger bit, i personally liked it that Mukut got his dose..Clap

Will be interesting to see how Mayuri reacts when she realises who her Mayur really is..

The "other woman" tracks always end like this.. 

On bold part -- I agree with you.. I was expecting UB to slap her son. At least! 

I can't imagine my brother behaving like this in front of my mother and my mother is just staring and shouting his name .. that also once only! 

But these things do happen.. What i hated most was the verbal attack was so unprovoked. He just walks in n starts off... 

Many MILs behave like this, it requires some guts to put an end to that when ur son is threatening to leave home. Somehow i expected more out of UB..
UB will only do something drastic when it affects her personally. She gives a hoot about Kaumudi. Yeah, she's all for helping her yada, yada... but it's only for herself that she's doing this. I doubt if she has suddenly developed genuine feelings for someone who until now has been almost like the hired help!

kbtr IF-Sizzlerz
kbtr
kbtr

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Oyster

This is the beginning.. aage aage dekho hota hai kyaa... 
Yeah, I am waiting for it. When Chhan Chhan said that in the car, I was like bring it on, baby! Exciting! Mugut should be made to grovel at Kaumudi's feet!
spring22 Senior Member
spring22
spring22

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Good to see Mukutbhai getting his own medicine! About time he took off those rose coloured glasses where Mayuri is concerned. Waiting to see Mayuri's reaction when she too realises her game is over. Enjoyable episode!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kbtr

bkamber IF-Sizzlerz
bkamber
bkamber

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Power to the women today!

Way to go Chhanchhan.
Mayuri as well...she put him in his place...double standard and small minded.

Mugut absolutely deserved it. 

Do not feel sorry for him at all!!!

I don't think he will give up Mayuri yet...don't know how Mayuri will respond because she has "Mayur" on her mind.

kbtr

Chaandaniya IF-Rockerz
Chaandaniya
Chaandaniya

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Haha well said

kbtr

shruathi IF-Dazzler
shruathi
shruathi

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:50pm | IP Logged

kbtr

misscrazyfan IF-Rockerz
misscrazyfan
misscrazyfan

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
mukut need to get it...for trating his wife badly with his useless talks

kbtr

Chaandaniya IF-Rockerz
Chaandaniya
Chaandaniya

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
He got what he desverve

kbtr

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhan Chhan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index